7:00 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Washington ( -4.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 12.5 ) at Houston ( -12.5 ) —- T: 244.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -11.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• telestraightshooter

I am quarantining the Rockets from Cash until their 3pt % for March gets above 30

RwB & Harden per36 is only 50 last 4 games

https://rotogrinders.com/courtiq?range=custom&from=2020-03-01&to=2020-03-10&on=&off=&opp_on=&opp_off=&team=141&opponent=&split=all

• emnj69

@yisman said...

rotowire:

03/09/2020
    UPDATE: Middleton didn’t see the court in Monday’s 109-95 loss to the Nuggets in what coach Mike Budenholzer deemed a planned rest day afterward, Matt Velazquez of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports.
    ANALYSIS: In a tough situation for fantasy players, the Bucks seemingly didn’t want to divulge their plan to rest nearly all of their core roster pieces.

it is even worse for fans that pay to see stars play and then they dont play. I know and heard the argument a million times for load management but it is killing the game(ratings are down too) The NBA should shorten the season if the players cant handle the full season work load then the product on the court would be much better. As far as daily goes since this is a daily thread-portis might be my guy tonight as mrob might be out

• emnj69

baynes is probably like come on coach I just had a monster game against these guys give me the start and rest our big guy one more night

• dreusche

@telestraightshooter said...

I am quarantining the Rockets from Cash until their 3pt % for March gets above 30

RwB & Harden per36 is only 50 last 4 games

https://rotogrinders.com/courtiq?range=custom&from=2020-03-01&to=2020-03-10&on=&off=&opp_on=&opp_off=&team=141&opponent=&split=all

Played 3 of the 7 slowest pace teams in the NBA in those 4 games (Charlotte, Orlando, New York). And the fact that the Rockets have been shooting unusually poor should be reason to play them, not to avoid them IMO.

• telestraightshooter

@dreusche said...

Played 3 of the 7 slowest pace teams in the NBA in those 4 games (Charlotte, Orlando, New York). And the fact that the Rockets have been shooting unusually poor should be reason to play them, not to avoid them IMO.

you mean expected progression to the mean?

yes, left for GPPs

• Gadnuk

@telestraightshooter said...

you mean expected progression to the mean?

yes, left for GPPs

It is definitely a day to go overweight on HOU. Recency bias will keep their ownership down vs if they have been doing well and they have a dream matchup. RWB i may be double the field on tonight.

• 7klub06

• Ace15

@7klub06 said...

Lou Williams out

This is good, 1 less usage guy. Even if LAC crushes, PG and Harrell are very interesting.

• captainwacky

@Gadnuk said...

It is definitely a day to go overweight on HOU. Recency bias will keep their ownership down vs if they have been doing well and they have a dream matchup. RWB i may be double the field on tonight.

I love both westbrook and harden, but I also reallllly love covington. Guys on the other side should mash, too.

• Gadnuk

@captainwacky said...

I love both westbrook and harden, but I also reallllly love covington. Guys on the other side should mash, too.

Oh i am all over covington. To me, Harden is priced appropriately. I will probably be slightly under the field or just match it in regards to harden.

On another note, I really like Lou, but now will move my small amount of ownership to Reggie.

• RWilder

Need Doncic news.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Ace15 said...

This is good, 1 less usage guy. Even if LAC crushes, PG and Harrell are very interesting.

Well, keep in mind that Harrell MIGHT be worse without Lou.

• DC2380

Delly a lock??

• captainwacky

@DC2380 said...

Delly a lock??

he’s probably a little better with coby starting over sato, but I don’t think he’s a lock.

• 7klub06

@Ace15 said...

Yea I had Harrell in my utility spot for late night hammer was gonna switch him
    May keep him

• 7klub06

@DC2380 said...

Delly a lock??

He cheap as hell.
    Thinking between him and DJ

• dominicanpapi

@Pandamonious said...

Well, keep in mind that Harrell MIGHT be worse without Lou.

Court IQ says he sees a usage and fp/min bump but I could see a situation where Doc has 1 of PG/Kawhi on the floor. I think this game is really sneaky. Didn’t Golden State beat Denver a week ago? If Curry plays, it might be a little more competitive.

• monarch

Warriors feeling pressure to cancel games…https://missionlocal.org/2020/03/golden-state-warriors-have-rebuffed-san-francisco-officials-pleas-to-cancel-games-due-to-covid-19-virus/

• dominicanpapi

@dominicanpapi said...

Yesterday was rough, but today is a new day. I’m skimming through the positions on FD and this is what I’ve come up with so far:

C – I really like Drummond tonight assuming he plays. If we get shenanigans, I like Mitchell Robinson vs. the Wizards. I completely forgot about Aron Baynes, he’s probably my top center play now that I think about it.

PF – Unclear where I stand at the moment. If Drummond and/or Thompson are out, I think you can stack Love and Nance on here. KP in play if Luka is out. Davis would be my top option if Lebron is out. Paschall at 5K is not a bad price either.

SF – This will be rough assuming Lebron is out. Warren is a safe cash play that will give you 30-35 fantasy points. If Lebron is out, I can see double punting and playing guys like Ariza, Osman, and Porter.

SG – DDR, Booker, Harden, Beasley all top plays. But it’s dependent on Lebron news obviously (because I would play Lebron in this case, and probably would play 1 of DDR/Booker and then a lower cost player).

PG – Like Russ at the top end, Luka too if he’s in but I really like the mid-range plays here: Rubio, Payton, Coby White, and White/Fultz as a value play.

Short and sweet: for me, the Lebron news is everything b/c it will dictate where I go at like 3 different positions.

Updating this. Only doing 5 FD lineups tonight. I’ve got one of Harden/Russ in every one. The lineups I don’t have Russ in would have something like Coby White, Elfrid Payton or Markelle Fultz. The midrange is solid, Rubio is in play as well.

I’m off White, DDR and Rudy Gay as a result of LMA being in. Too much of a risk to take with him back since he takes up a lot of usage.

Initial SF thought was: double punt. Then I see Lebron is playing, wanted to pivot off AD to get to Lebron but it’s entirely possible Lebron plays and takes a backseat. With Lou out, that opens up more usage for Paul George. Would like Troy Brown if Jerome Robinson is out, and he doesn’t start.

PF – I agree with the other posters here, I really like Robert Covington, Larry Nance is also in play.

C – it will be a rotation of Ayton, Drummond and Wendell Carter, depending on how roster construction goes. I don’t know what to make of Carter though, it sounds like his minutes restrictions are almost up and he played 28 minutes last time out. He doesn’t need to do much to payoff that 3900 price tag.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Warriors feeling pressure to cancel games…https://missionlocal.org/2020/03/golden-state-warriors-have-rebuffed-san-francisco-officials-pleas-to-cancel-games-due-to-covid-19-virus/

I mean, they’re bad, but there’s been worse…

• frugal

@7klub06 said...

Lou Williams out

Gotta imagine this boosts Reggie’s numbers, courtIQ isn’t going to have much data on it as they’ve probably played almost all their minutes together, but it’s gotta boost this usage in that secondary.

• Moszman

Porter, Jackson, or osman FanDuel?

• rog11sm

I am hoping it might give PG a few extra minutes with the second unit

• captainwacky

@Moszman said...

Porter, Jackson, or osman FanDuel?

I’m leaning porter, because he has the most ceiling to gain if they don’t limit him for some reason. They are all strong plays, though.

• realphipps

Speaking of a deadly virus, Bobbi Portia anybody?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).