7:00 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Washington ( -4.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 12.5 ) at Houston ( -12.5 ) —- T: 244.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -11.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@dominicanpapi said...

All we need is Ayton to be probable to make this slate even crazier.

That’s the problem with this slate. It’s not crazy, it’s a snoozer. Yesterday Was crazy. And crazy is where the money is.

Think I’ll sit this one out….

😥😉😁🔥🍀🍀🍀🏀🏀🔥🔥🔥

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

That’s the problem with this slate. It’s not crazy, it’s a snoozer. Yesterday Was crazy. And crazy is where the money is.

Think I’ll sit this one out..

😥😉😁🔥🍀🍀🍀🏀🏀🔥🔥🔥

You and I both know you aren’t sitting this thing out. Lol

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Mod Note

Alright, enough. This isn’t the pandemic awareness forum. Let’s stay on topic. Plenty of things about this slate to discuss.

• Ace15

@Njsum1 said...

Think I’ll sit this one out..

Lol, you know the drill. Is the prize still 100k/50K? I’ll play any slate lol.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

You and I both know you aren’t sitting this thing out. Lol

Haha….we do know this 😁

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Mod Note

Alright, enough. This isn’t the pandemic awareness forum. Let’s stay on topic. Plenty of things about this slate to discuss.

What about Pandamics?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

What about Pandamics?

This forum and DFS are my “Pandamic.”

• dominicanpapi

The fact that the Wizards called up two guys leads me to believe Robinson is out. I think Troy Brown is probably in line for 28-30 minutes.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

This forum and DFS are my “Pandamic.”

As well they should be. Here’s a pretty thin play that I’m having trouble with on DK: does Jake Layman matter? He shouldn’t on a slate this large, so let me know if he doesn’t.

• telestraightshooter

@Pandamonious said...

Mod Note

ok, I kinda see a resemblance….

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

As well they should be. Here’s a pretty thin play that I’m having trouble with on DK: does Jake Layman matter? He shouldn’t on a slate this large, so let me know if he doesn’t.

I have Houston winning by 31, so he might…

• captainwacky

@dominicanpapi said...

The fact that the Wizards called up two guys leads me to believe Robinson is out. I think Troy Brown is probably in line for 28-30 minutes.

I would say that’s a good bet, and he’s a great play on DK. FD I’m on the fence as there’s a lot of really under priced options.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I’ve been hesitating on X’ing him out myself. I mean is he going get more minutes? If he’s going to see 20 or maybe even 22-23 minutes against Houston at 3.1K then I don’t think he’s a terrible play at all.

• monarch

Curry out…he has some sort of virus

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I’ve been hesitating on X’ing him out myself. I mean is he going get more minutes? If he’s going to see 20 or maybe even 22-23 minutes against Houston at 3.1K then I don’t think he’s a terrible play at all.

He’s been playing well, and I think they want him to get more rotation minutes (or it would make sense to based on his contract and their perceived needs). He also fits this game style pretty well, so I’m kinda creating some narrative for him to get 22+, but I’m not sure it’s really there.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Curry out…he has some sort of virus

CAREFUL EVERYONE

• feezyg

Oladipo in…

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

He’s been playing well, and I think they want him to get more rotation minutes (or it would make sense to based on his contract and their perceived needs). He also fits this game style pretty well, so I’m kinda creating some narrative for him to get 22+, but I’m not sure it’s really there.

Right, I mean he’s more important than James Johnson you’d think?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Right, I mean he’s more important than James Johnson you’d think?

No one is more important than James Johnson.

• captainwacky

(but yes)

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Dwight Howard out.
    Stomach virus.

• mambaland

@Yukerboy said...

Dwight Howard out.
    Stomach virus.

thats the dwight we have come to know

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Dwight Howard out.
    Stomach virus.

At first I put this as a joke, but then I realized Brow in’t banging bodies with DeAndre Jordan, so Javale McGee may see his most minutes of this season.

• RipCityRings

A lot of talk about Houston so far, but this seems like a good spot for D’Lo and his wolf pack too. Specifically, who’s going to create Harden’s 10 turnovers tonight? Okogie went off in their last two meetings, though rosters have obviously changed quite a bit. On January 11th he had 5 bleals to go along with RoCo’s 8 in a game that had 40 combined turnovers, 11 of which were from Harden alone.

• monarch

I mentioned it earlier but just smash all of the DAJ…even better with Dwight out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).