7:00 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Washington ( -4.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 12.5 ) at Houston ( -12.5 ) —- T: 244.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -11.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

@Yukerboy said...

At first I put this as a joke, but then I realized Brow in’t banging bodies with DeAndre Jordan, so Javale McGee may see his most minutes of this season.

They could realistically put Lebron on DJ if it mattered, but ultimately you might be right in today’s context.

No D Howard now? TF.

• mbunner23

Why did Chriss and Anderson projections skyrocket after curry out news?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Curry has the “flu”? Fishy.

• captainwacky

@sochoice said...

Curry has the “flu”? Fishy.

Damn liberal basketball players.

• rttemple

Think Kemba gets there in 30-32 minutes?

• captainwacky

@rttemple said...

I don’t think so, at least relative to what the best plays on this slate will end up being (in the 5k-7k range let’s say).

• mbunner23

@rttemple said...

I want more than just getting there.

• mambaland

@captainwacky said...

Damn liberal basketball players.

he is no jordan

• RipCityRings

I’m intrigued by Ja here. Terrible game last time in Orlando (8/2/7 on 3-13 shooting with 6 turnovers), but Orlando has been giving it up to PGs and we get home Memphis this time. Should be pretty low owned.

On the other side of that, Vuc went nuts last time out with 23/16/6 with 3 bleals and only one TO. Pretty good splits vs Valanciunas last year, too, averaging 21/11/3 with 2 bleals.

I just can’t get over how different Memphis plays at home, that has to be the most DFS-friendly variance in the league team-wise.

• monarch

PG has been the nuts the three times Lou Williams has missed a game this season

• ASalvaro

lol i put JaVale in all my lineups today just so i can fit in all the guys i liked then i was going to take him out in some lineups as news came in…but now with Howard out i think i’m going to leave him

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

PG has been the nuts the three times Lou Williams has missed a game this season

I was thinking about that earlier, the only thing that gives me slight pause is the addition of Reggie Jackson and how bad the warriors are (though the clips have been scuffling a bunch and PG’s last game was obviously encouraging).

• RipCityRings

@captainwacky said...

I don’t think so, at least relative to what the best plays on this slate will end up being (in the 5k-7k range let’s say).

He did drop 44 real points on the Pacers last meeting…

• captainwacky

Guys. Bobby Portis used to play for Washington.

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

I was thinking about that earlier, the only thing that gives me slight pause is the addition of Reggie Jackson and how bad the warriors are (though the clips have been scuffling a bunch and PG’s last game was obviously encouraging).

I know it doesn’t make sense but sometimes you just go with it. He could go 20/8/8/3/3 and like 7x without a ton of effort in 32 minutes vs JTA, Wiggins and Paschall.

• captainwacky

@RipCityRings said...

He did drop 44 real points on the Pacers last meeting…

Granted, but I don’t expect him to do that most times out, especially off an injury.

• monarch

Anyone on here ever successfully identify a Marcus Smart game ahead of time?

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

I know it doesn’t make sense but sometimes you just go with it. He could go 20/8/8/3/3 and like 7x without a ton of effort in 32 minutes vs JTA, Wiggins and Paschall.

Oh, I definitely think he’s a viable play.

• RipCityRings

@captainwacky said...

Granted, but I don’t expect him to do that most times out, especially off an injury.

But if you don’t count the Brooklyn game, this is technically his magical third game back… Probably reaching either way, but I wouldn’t rule him out.

I think one of the Pacers guards will probably do well here, but it’s anyone’s guess who.

• RipCityRings

If both Gordon and McLemore end up out, who’s the beneficiary? Dan Tony could just run a 6-man rotation or something, but I’d imagine Rivers and Clemons would be in line for some decent minutes.

• captainwacky

@RipCityRings said...

If both Gordon and McLemore end up out, who’s the beneficiary? Dan Tony could just run a 6-man rotation or something, but I’d imagine Rivers and Clemons would be in line for some decent minutes.

House/”(player-popup #jeff-green)Jeff Green”:/players/jeff-green-1314 probably make more sense as usage and logical matchup beneficiaries with how the timberwolves are constructed.

• RWilder

Any Doncic news? I need to know if I’m keeping the Unicorn in my LU or not.

• kdsdawg

does Reid stay on the court with Houston’s small ball?

• captainwacky

@kdsdawg said...

does Reid stay on the court with Houston’s small ball?

I would venture they try to take the same blueprint that other teams have used successfully the last few games, so yes. Especially as he can run/shoot.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.