7:00 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Washington ( -4.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 12.5 ) at Houston ( -12.5 ) —- T: 244.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -11.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

@captainwacky said...

House/”(player-popup #jeff-green)Jeff Green”:/players/jeff-green-1314 probably make more sense as usage and logical matchup beneficiaries with how the timberwolves are constructed.

Yeah I’m tempted to run a Covington/Green lineup on FD, but Green’s already exceeded his good game limit for the season with Houston.

Edit: The funny thing is, Hartenstein actually had two pretty good games vs the Wolves this year, one of which KAT was out for. If they had any other coach…

• kdsdawg

@captainwacky said...

I would venture they try to take the same blueprint that other teams have used successfully the last few games, so yes. Especially as he can run/shoot.

thanks

• monarch

Jerome Robinson is in. Pretty solid downgrade to Napier and Troy Brown IMO

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Yeah I’m tempted to run a Covington/Green lineup on FD, but Green’s already exceeded his good game limit for the season with Houston.

Edit: The funny thing is, Hartenstein actually had two pretty good games vs the Wolves this year, one of which KAT was out for. If they had any other coach…

I have had Jeff Green a lot recently, and am in between on him here. I actually think this kinda stays competitive, which is way worse for him.

• Wooden_Bones

LMA in.

• RipCityRings

@captainwacky said...

I have had Jeff Green a lot recently, and am in between on him here. I actually think this kinda stays competitive, which is way worse for him.

Yeah I’m definitely weary too. I might just roll with Okogie if I’m going cheap at PF, though Markkanen is also intriguing and I’m sure one of Naz/JJ will get theirs.

• RipCityRings

Has anyone here watched any Pacers games since Oladipo returned? I’m wondering if he runs the point with Brogdon out or if it’s all Holiday/TJ. Seems like a good spot and he’s still pretty cheap, though I imagine Boston will throw Smart at him.

• telestraightshooter

@monarch said...

Jerome Robinson is in. Pretty solid downgrade to Napier and Troy Brown IMO

I have Jerome for +6x on dK due to his MU & Beals history w/ RJ Barrett on him.

• IT4MVP

Nance/Bridges or Covington/Otto??

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@IT4MVP said...

Nance/Bridges or Covington/Otto??

2nd for me.

• RipCityRings

If JaVale starts, who plays C with the second unit? Dudley or Kieff? I’m curious as to who they match up with Allen, because McGee seems to make more sense than anyone there.

I also am intrigued by Dinwiddie and LeVert here. Kyrie was in last meeting and sucked up a ton of usage, but Dinwiddie still had 13 dimes.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Luka Doncic (wrist) expected to play Tuesday. https://t.co/AIYbFwZV5y

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Dorian Finney-Smith (hip) expected to play Tuesday. https://t.co/GRrwjDJ6I2

• RWilder

@theIrrigator said...

Luka Doncic (wrist) expected to play Tuesday. https://t.co/AIYbFwZV5y

Damn. Well there goes my Zinger plays, which is every LU. LOL

• superjon

@RipCityRings said...

If JaVale starts

He’s started every game he’s played this season.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@RWilder said...

Porzingis is fine still. He’s been smashing with Luka in. Mainly effects everyone else

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

Yeah, I think Porzingis is a great play on this slate actually. Also, for a slate this size, I can’t stop playing multiple Bulls in every lineup. I don’t think that’s good.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

If JaVale starts, who plays C with the second unit? Dudley or Kieff? I’m curious as to who they match up with Allen, because McGee seems to make more sense than anyone there.

I also am intrigued by Dinwiddie and LeVert here. Kyrie was in last meeting and sucked up a ton of usage, but Dinwiddie still had 13 dimes.

Mainly McGee and AD. Kuzma may get a few mins at the 5. McGee probably plays the whole 1st and 3rd and picks a few mins up in the 2nd and 4th

• queensfinest

is mitchell robinson playing? mostly just wanna know cuz im a huge knicks fan and hes the only knick thats fun to watch play lol

• Wooden_Bones

@RWilder said...

Why? He’s still a good play, SAS isn’t going to be able to match up with him… nor have they so far this year. I get that his usage won’t be what it could have been with Doncic out, but then again Doncic has averaged a -1.44 Plus/Minus over the past 10 games. Porzingis will get his tonight.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Yeah, I think Porzingis is a great play on this slate actually. Also, for a slate this size, I can’t stop playing multiple Bulls in every lineup. I don’t think that’s good.

Me too. Shaq, Otto, and Coby are the main bulls I’m getting

• monarch

@telestraightshooter said...

I have Jerome for +6x on dK due to his MU & Beals history w/ RJ Barrett on him.

Beals history with RJ Barrett on him? He has not cracked 50 fantasy points and its almost certainly Elfrid Payton and Franky on Beal tonight. Although he gets a bump with Marcus Morris now in LA

• lotusbomb

@captainwacky said...

coby white and harrison for me.

I’d like valentine a lot more if he could get the minutes

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Me too. Shaq, Otto, and Coby are the main bulls I’m getting

Lauri is still mispriced too, though he probably has slightly less upside than those guys. On FD, Wendell Carter is $3900, which one of these days he’s gonna put a game together, and at that price it will be silly.

• Wooden_Bones

@captainwacky said...

I’m having the same “issue”. Every time I put more than 2 Bulls in a lineup I find myself asking out loud “What the hell are you doing!?”. I’m scared that I think two Bulls are acceptable.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler