7:00 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Washington ( -4.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 12.5 ) at Houston ( -12.5 ) —- T: 244.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 222
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -11.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Beals history with RJ Barrett on him? He has not cracked 50 fantasy points and its almost certainly Elfrid Payton and Franky on Beal tonight. Although he gets a bump with Marcus Morris now in LA

What does Marcus Morris have to do with it?

• monarch

People play Lauri tonight? I’m a sucker for Lauri. He is generally around 30 fantasy points vs Kevin Love but much of that was when he was a healthy player

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

What does Marcus Morris have to do with it?

He was a better defender than what they currently have that was able to switch onto Beal considering that Beal uses a screen more than just about every shooting guard in the NBA.

• Undrafted

My month has been soooooo bad on DFS that DraftKings just sent me an email to sit out the next couple of plays. But I’m back on the NBA tonight!

• codygracyalny

MRob playing?

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

He was a better defender than what they currently have that was able to switch onto Beal considering that Beal uses a screen more than just about every shooting guard in the NBA.

I don’t want to derail today’s conversation too much, but Marcus Morris is an atrocious defender.

• RatedDAL

Some Knick news would be nice.

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

I don’t want to derail today’s conversation too much, but Marcus Morris is an atrocious defender.

I’ll cede to you but my perception is that you also think 95 percent of the NBA are atrocious defenders. I think Morris is a better defender than say Kevin Knox?

Edit: But I do agree that Mo Harkless is a defensive upgrade over Morris

• chronoxiong

@Undrafted said...

My month has been soooooo bad on DFS that DraftKings just sent me an email to sit out the next couple of plays. But I’m back on the NBA tonight!

They told you to go on load management?

Man I feel like I need Nance in my lineups tonight but there’s so many options at PF. Hard for me as a single bullet guy.

• ripking

How many minutes do we think DAJ goes up against Javale?

• RipCityRings

I’m so tempted to take a shot at Ayton on FD, he’s going to be super low owned…

Who is everyone playing at SG on FD? Aside from Oladipo and maybe CJ it’s a wasteland. Can’t stomach Harden despite the spot.

• IT4MVP

@captainwacky said...

Yeah, I think Porzingis is a great play on this slate actually. Also, for a slate this size, I can’t stop playing multiple Bulls in every lineup. I don’t think that’s good.

Same

• Supersharpie

Better GPP play: Mulder or Robinson?

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

I’ll cede to you but my perception is that you also think 95 percent of the NBA are atrocious defenders. I think Morris is a better defender than say Kevin Knox?

Edit: But I do agree that Mo Harkless is a defensive upgrade over Morris

Haha I’m probably just loud about the people I think are bad. I’m very anti the notion that ‘there’s no defense in today’s nba’ or ‘these people are soft and the rulese are soft’.

• 7klub06

Mulder

• 7klub06

Is it worth paying up for Beal?

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Morant, Brow, Drummond.
    Based on RG Ownership, I’m so overweight on these guys and can’t figure out why.
    I mean, I know why I like them, but no one else?

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

Haha I’m probably just loud about the people I think are bad. I’m very anti the notion that ‘there’s no defense in today’s nba’ or ‘these people are soft and the rulese are soft’.

#defensedoesn’tmatter

They certainly didn’t get Morris for his perimeter shooting. He can’t hit anything. I think the Clippers have a flaw now with Morris/Beverley/Zubac on the floor. All of a sudden they have a spacing/poor shooting problem.

Anyone play Dipo? I went and got a lot of him. They have a bunch of time off coming up and he is still priced very low on FD and Yahoo.

• monarch

@7klub06 said...

Is it worth paying up for Beal?

I don’t think so

• superjon

FD

Coby
    Dame
    Harden
    Beasley
    PG13
    Brown
    Markamehameha
    AG
    McGee

• billythekidcowboysheat

Fd lu:
    Harrison
    White
    Harden
    Levert
    Brown
    Valentine
    Love
    Randle
    Drummond

Fd lu 2:
    Harrison
    White
    Beal
    Booker
    Brown
    Valentine
    Love
    Randle
    Drummond

• yisman

^&*( the NBA

SES

Harrison, White, Harden, Lee, Valentine, Wiggins, Sabonis, Covington, Chriss

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

#defensedoesn’tmatter

They certainly didn’t get Morris for his perimeter shooting. He can’t hit anything. I think the Clippers have a flaw now with Morris/Beverley/Zubac on the floor. All of a sudden they have a spacing/poor shooting problem.

Anyone play Dipo? I went and got a lot of him. They have a bunch of time off coming up and he is still priced very low on FD and Yahoo.

I got me some Dipo shares; he’s kinda the only guy I like from that game. Back to the Morri, I have no idea why any team wants anything to do with them. They both suck and can’t be good for a locker room. Obviously there’s gotta be more to the story than that because contenders have repeatedly shown interest, but it has never made sense to me.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

I’m so tempted to take a shot at Ayton on FD, he’s going to be super low owned…

Who is everyone playing at SG on FD? Aside from Oladipo and maybe CJ it’s a wasteland. Can’t stomach Harden despite the spot.

Not that it matters now that lock hit but my highest owned are 62% Oladipo, 60% Beasley, 35% Barrett

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@ripking said...

How many minutes do we think DAJ goes up against Javale?

16 for sure. The rest will depend on if McGee comes in the 2nd and 4th qtr

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.