NBA FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 1.5 ) at Memphis ( -1.5 ) — T: 236.5
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) — T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

This is the kind of slate that’ll include 3 Spurs, 1 “stud” and no one from Memphis in the winning LU. Good ole 2 gamer

• factorial89

poster jcrebs-congrats on reaching the age of 77 young man.however i am 79 and still truckin.little trivia.who was guarding big wilt the night he scored 100pts. vs. n.y. knicks.p.s. no one is classified as old until they are 100.longevity is a skill.

• Clyde

Welp,that’s at least 3 of us post 70…

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Brendan239 said...

Is there any reason we shouldn’t play Bane at $3,500 on FD whereas Melton is $6k? Even if Bane doesn’t start, isn’t that still a great price for him? Also, if Mo doesn’t start is he a full fade?

Bane’s my #2 owned SG tonight.
    Of course, you can take that one of two ways.

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

Is there any reason we shouldn’t play Bane at $3,500 on FD whereas Melton is $6k? Even if Bane doesn’t start, isn’t that still a great price for him? Also, if Mo doesn’t start is he a full fade?

I have no interest in either of those guys. Banes minutes seem to be trending down. I suspect that is because Winslow’s been back for the last four or five games.

• Brendan239

@tmarohl said...

I have no interest in either of those guys. Banes minutes seem to be trending down. I suspect that is because Winslow’s been back for the last four or five games.

I see that, but the opp for $3,500….? I have Winslow in a couple, frankly I’m pretty heavy Mem minus JVal (in 1 of 5). Have a couple Westy/Beal/Doncic, kinda starting to like Spurs.

• Pierce85

I love bertans, but why ?

• mbunner23

Anybody just looking forward to tomorrows slate? Want to get tonight’s disaster out of the way.

• Wsdm61987

I believe Beal is a fade tonight, I just don’t know if I’m willin’ to take that risk

• Brendan239

If Mo starts it’ll be hard not to put him in more than the 1 I have him now. JVal is big but Mos played big minutes vs the Grizz before.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Anybody just looking forward to tomorrows slate? Want to get tonight’s disaster out of the way.

The Timberwolves new coach just said he is going to really tighten the rotation and only play the players that will play hard. I am not sure what that means yet but pay attention to tomorrows rotation and some of the players like NAz Reid and Vnderbilt may finally get extended run, You will want to be on whoever it is at lower prices initially. I;m thinking maybe more McLaughlin also and less Rubio who has been very whiny lately.

• jdtrey

@mbunner23 said...

I need to start looking at the games on days like today ahead of time before I waste my time getting 20 tickets to their lovely million dollar 2 gamers! (happened day after MLK day too)

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

I think Bane still logs 20+ minutes today as the starter, but I won’t be shocked if Brooks is moved to the 2 and Winslow is finally announced as the starter. You have to think Winslow is eventually going to get to 30 minutes before they even consider running him out there in back to backs and to get to that point, he needs to reclaim his starting role.

If that’s the case, my ownership on BOTH increase as I think Bane’s ownership drops to nothing and is still a minimum priced guy looking at 20 minutes while Winslow takes a chunk out of Clarke’s projected minutes.

• thedkexperience

Who has two thumbs and is down to blindly lose money tonight!

• tmarohl

@MickyD10970 said...

The Timberwolves new coach just said he is going to really tighten the rotation and only play the players that will play hard. I am not sure what that means yet but pay attention to tomorrows rotation and some of the players like NAz Reid and Vnderbilt may finally get extended run, You will want to be on whoever it is at lower prices initially. I;m thinking maybe more McLaughlin also and less Rubio who has been very whiny lately.

He doesn’t have much choice at the guard spots. DLo out for an extended period after knee surgery and Malik Beasely suspended.

• tmarohl

@Yukerboy said...

I think Bane still logs 20+ minutes today as the starter, but I won’t be shocked if Brooks is moved to the 2 and Winslow is finally announced as the starter. You have to think Winslow is eventually going to get to 30 minutes before they even consider running him out there in back to backs and to get to that point, he needs to reclaim his starting role.

If that’s the case, my ownership on BOTH increase as I think Bane’s ownership drops to nothing and is still a minimum priced guy looking at 20 minutes while Winslow takes a chunk out of Clarke’s projected minutes.

Jaren Jackson is only a game or two from returning as well. Those rotations in Memphis are going to be changing.

• thedkexperience

Thanks for the info everyone. Great crash course to catch me up. Much appreciated.

And of course, happy birthday!

• Brendan239

How are LUs not out after a week off?

• xwalker5

Fading Brooks today. I think Beal gets him into foul trouble. Fading J.Val as well.

Anyone have thoughts on how the Unicorn matches up? Assuming he gets at least 30 minutes

• thedkexperience

I just put together a LU with Luka, Beal and Westbrook together that I don’t hate. Let’s do this!

• billythekidcowboysheat

Leaving salary, prediciting foul trouble, projecting blowout???

Which narrative pays off tonight😁

• Pierce85

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Leaving salary, prediciting foul trouble, projecting blowout???

Which narrative pays off tonight😁

Bertans with 9 triples ???

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Imagine a world where Alex Len, Robin Lopez, and Mortiz Wagner will all have minutes greater than or equal to Gorgui Dieng in the same game.
    But Gorgui’s coach is an economics major, so there’s that.

That’s my coaching bitch of the day.

• jdtrey

Forum league is 8 short on both sites, lock’s at 5 so make sure to get in!

• ifthethunder

@thedkexperience said...

Who has two thumbs and is down to blindly lose money tonight!

I have tickets, I have to play.

And 2/3 Desmond Bane because I need the funds for other players.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).