NBA FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 1.5 ) at Memphis ( -1.5 ) — T: 236.5
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) — T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• axman15

@jdtrey said...

Forum league is 8 short on both sites, lock’s at 5 so make sure to get in!

Link to DK?

• ifthethunder

@axman15 said...

Link to DK?

Forum contest:

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/104634284
    ~

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

• bazerko

How do I get in on it?

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Anybody just looking forward to tomorrows slate? Want to get tonight’s disaster out of the way.

The injury news due to COVID protocols is already flowing.

So am I looking forward to an 11 game slate, where there will likely be late scratches and some teams missing half their roster? Yes, only because we had a week off….yet not really.

Gotta a funny feeling tomorrow is going to be filled with plenty o’ 🐂💩. Thought we’d at least get a normal week or 2.

Kinda like tonight’s slate…cause I know who will be playing 🤷‍♂️ Hopefully 😬

• land_of_the_lock

@jdtrey said...

I need to start looking at the games on days like today ahead of time before I waste my time getting 20 tickets to their lovely million dollar 2 gamers! (happened day after MLK day too)

The satellites were listed for a 3/11 tourney (tomorrow, big slate) until recently, when they changed it to today. I remember Bob Dylan saying, “There oughta be a law…”

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

LaMarcus Aldridge ruled out Wednesday. https://t.co/3nmciIfOvN

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

LaMarcus Aldridge working out future with Spurs, won’t be with team moving forward. https://t.co/RoFlFqjhqy

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Lol. Late news even on a 2 gamer. At least they realized he wasn’t with the team before lock

• BerkeleyBoss

@theIrrigator said...

Lol. Late news even on a 2 gamer. At least they realized he wasn’t with the team before lock

lol so absurd

Here I was thinking my lineups were all set

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

LaMarcus Aldridge ruled out Wednesday. https://t.co/3nmciIfOvN

Gross. Loved LMA tonight. Had him all over DFS. All over prop bets.

I hate this game.

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

LaMarcus Aldridge working out future with Spurs, won’t be with team moving forward. https://t.co/RoFlFqjhqy

I’m sorry, this is dumb.

Why don’t we shut the whole league down for another week or two, and players can just figure out where they want to play. Forget drafts and trades. Free agency is just an always ongoing thing. Let’s just have a big open league where players just play where ever they want. Everyone can be happy.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Pandamonious said...

Gross. Loved LMA tonight. Had him all over DFS. All over prop bets.

I hate this game.

At least it saved me from making this clown statement right before hitting the submit button.

“Don’t be shocked if LMA starts tonight….”

• Pandamonious

@Yukerboy said...

At least it saved me from making this clown statement right before hitting the submit button.

“Don’t be shocked if LMA starts tonight….”

Yeah, I mean, I guess that’s the positive. This is evidence that if he plays tonight, he’d probably play limited minutes again, I’d have look like a fool for betting things like LMA 20+ points and having him at 50%.

• RipCityRings

Bigger boost to Keldon, Lyles or Poeltl? I’m leaning Keldon just because he’s dirt cheap, though the others may be better positioned here.

• choppadown

Rolling the dice and not taking JVAL tonight…was able to get RWB/Beal/Luka in one on FD…

Really excited to see one of those three dizzy from too much caffeine and ruled out right at lock / right after lock

• Herf

Luka squared in the lineups then on FD?

• Pandamonious

@RipCityRings said...

Bigger boost to Keldon, Lyles or Poeltl? I’m leaning Keldon just because he’s dirt cheap, though the others may be better positioned here.

That’s another positive I suppose. Poetlt is playable now, so your pivot off J-Val chalk isn’t just Alex Len.

• thegunnard

Check out this contest on DraftKings https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/104634284

Need 4 more entrants in the $1 RG Forum contest!

• thegunnard

OH WELL….

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Poeltl 30-35 mins secured and taking Lyles if he starts. Keldon is whatever. More interest in Gay and Mills now that LMA wont be sucking usage off them

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

Poeltl 30-35 mins secured and taking Lyles if he starts. Keldon is whatever. More interest in Gay and Mills now that LMA wont be sucking usage off them

Asking honestly and seriously…LMA is gone. DDR is a free agent at the end of the year, and so is Rudy Gay. So is Patty Mills.

It’s obviously blow up the Spurs time.

Any reason to think Gay will even really get minutes of any significance? Same with Mills, especially with White back.

DDR I assume is safe, but even he is iffier now then he seemed earlier.

• jdtrey

Only had Derrick White and Dejounte Murray in my pool from the Spurs before and I’m just going to be stubborn and not make any changes!
    This will obviously end well..

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

I’m well over the field on Dwight Powell tonight
    I project Dwight Powell at 4.2 Fanduel points.

Both of these statements are true.

• BerkeleyBoss

Ugh I still don’t really like Poeltl, but now I think I need to have some

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).