7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 12.5 ) at Okla City ( -12.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 13 ) at Golden State ( -13 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• dailyfinancialsports

Yuuuuge slate tonight. Brooklyn vs Philly should provide some fantasy greatness/terrible basketball

• gzilla

Who will play Pg for the grizz? Lance Stephenson ?

• kdriskell311

Fournier is gonna drop 40 tonight.

• kdriskell311

@gzilla said...

Read an article late last night from the Commercial appeal that it would be Stephenson/Vince/Barnes by committee.

Also rumors that they might sign B Diddy or Calathes for the rest of the season. Read it last night, sorry for not having sources.

• KillaChap

Build your LU’s around Stephenson and Fournier!!!

• Bellest

@dailyfinancialsports said...

Yuuuuge slate tonight. Brooklyn vs Philly should provide some fantasy greatness/terrible basketball

I like the BOS/HOU game as well, fast pace, high total and close game.

• TommyWantWingy33

Wow so many options and good plays compared to yesterday lol.

• Bellest

@KillaChap said...

Build your LU’s around Stephenson and Fournier!!!

If E. Payton can’t go, I think you need to add Dipo as well.
    When Elf has been out, Dipo has rotated to the 1 and Fournier has rotated to the 2, both averaging about 37 minutes.

• KillaChap

@Bellest said...

If E. Payton can’t go, I think you need to add Dipo as well.
    When Elf has been out, Dipo has rotated to the 1 and Fournier has rotated to the 2, both averaging about 37 minutes.

I agree. I think that this is a good night to build a high enough score without adding too many studs. A lot of mid range guys could have yuuuuge nights.

• BlastyBlast

Beginning of the NBA thread: “Orlando, Gordon, Fournier, Dipo, Magic, Elf, Gordon, Vuc, Never Google, Dipo…”

Ending of the NBA thread: “I got Skiled.”

Rinse. Repeat.

• Bellest

@BlastyBlast said...

Beginning of the NBA thread: “Orlando, Gordon, Fournier, Dipo, Magic, Elf, Gordon, Vuc, Never Google, Dipo…”

Ending of the NBA thread: “I got Skiled.”

Rinse. Repeat.

Party pooper…

• querb

@gzilla said...

Briante Weber, he’s not in player pool on either site

• TheRealJosh5

I like Wiggins tonight, usually would never look this way… But he seems to get up to play vs big teams.. 2 of 3 games vs Thunder over 30 FD points this season.

• Wrightime

@TheRealJosh5 said...

I like Wiggins tonight, usually would never look this way… But he seems to get up to play vs big teams.. 2 of 3 games vs Thunder over 30 FD points this season.

Even if he hits 30 wont reach value.. And there are lots of options at sf.. Gay ??

• Bellest

JaMychal Green is $6400 on FD now, gross…

• TBforPrez

Cauley-Stein been asking for a bigger role, maybe tonight?

• dailyfinancialsports

Whiteside vs the Bulls…. HNNNGGGG. I need to change my pants

• gillio

Why you guys so high on Fournier? Much rather have Dipo

• rogs

DeMarcus Cousins suspended for one game by the Kings

DeMarcus Cousins has been suspended for one game for conduct detrimental to the team. Cousins will miss Friday’s contest against the Magic and Willie Cauley-Stein will likely start in his place. With Nikola Vucevic already ruled out of that game, WCS will make for an elite punt option. DraftKings has already released salaries for Friday and Willie Cauley-Stein is listed at $3,000. Expect him to be a chalky but high-upside play with Kosta Koufos also receiving a bump in value with Cousins out.

• dailyfinancialsports

@rogs said...

DeMarcus Cousins suspended for one game by the Kings

DeMarcus Cousins has been suspended for one game for conduct detrimental to the team. Cousins will miss Friday’s contest against the Magic and Willie Cauley-Stein will likely start in his place. With Nikola Vucevic already ruled out of that game, WCS will make for an elite punt option. DraftKings has already released salaries for Friday and Willie Cauley-Stein is listed at $3,000. Expect him to be a chalky but high-upside play with Kosta Koufos also receiving a bump in value with Cousins out.

RONDO might be a good pick tonight.

Edit: Actually it appears to be RUDY GAY who sees the biggest HIGH ENERGY BOOST when the EMOTIONAL LESBIAN is out of the game

• Brandon684

@TBforPrez said...

Cauley-Stein been asking for a bigger role, maybe tonight?

I’d stack him with Rondo. But put WCS in the UTIL spot on DK. That way I can pay for other stars playing tonight.

• gillio

Jamychal Green went up $1200 on DK in one game….. Still a play tonight?

• Bellest

@gillio said...

Why you guys so high on Fournier? Much rather have Dipo

If Payton is out, why not both? They’re already going to see a bump in minutes and usage with Nikola Vucevic being out.

• gillio

@Brandon684 said...

I’d stack him with Rondo. But put WCS in the UTIL spot on DK. That way I can pay for other stars playing tonight.

This makes zero sense… If you’re for sure using him put him in your center spot so you could get another star that isn’t necessarily a center…

• feekdogg

Has anyone had any luck asking FD to bump your account by a few cents to reach an even dollar amount?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler