7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 12.5 ) at Okla City ( -12.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 13 ) at Golden State ( -13 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• clrockny24

@TBforPrez said...

Cauley-Stein been asking for a bigger role, maybe tonight?

just looking at his game logs, I’d be afraid to roster him even if he was in for more minutes.

• dailyfinancialsports

HASSAN WHITESIDE and BROOK LOPEZ have arguably the TWO BEST MATCHUPS and are the SAME PRICE on FD

This is going to be a TOUGH DECISION. Requires a NIMBLE NAVIGATOR

• ahofener

@dailyfinancialsports said...

HASSAN WHITESIDE and BROOK LOPEZ have arguably the TWO BEST MATCHUPS and are the SAME PRICE on FD

I like Howard arguably more than those 2, and at a cheaper price.

• JKP17

Lillard is a must play tonight , great matchup against a poor defender in curry and has been showing up big against all star point guards since the break

• sotnohc

RG Overall Ranking

D12 in a good spot too him and Whiteside way end up being the chalk on FD.

• gillio

I will have 100% Lillard tonight

• Bellest

RONDO might be a good pick tonight.

Edit: Actually it appears to be RUDY GAY who sees the biggest HIGH ENERGY BOOST when the EMOTIONAL LESBIAN is out of the game

Here’s a breakdown on how Kings players have performed w/out Cousins:

• TBforPrez

@gillio said...

This makes zero sense… If you’re for sure using him put him in your center spot so you could get another star that isn’t necessarily a center…

He is a PF on FD.

• Craigg13

I know a lot of you probably have your own projections, but does anyone on here have luck using an aggregate of multiple sites projections to build lineups. I did this very rudimentary the other day with three sites and was surprised how much they varied.

• Brando1630

@feekdogg said...

Has anyone had any luck asking FD to bump your account by a few cents to reach an even dollar amount?

I attempted this also with directv trying to convince them to slightly lower my monthly bill to an even $40.00 from $74.57 just for ease of computing…it was a NO

probably will receive similar results from Fanduel lmao come on mannnnnn!!!!
    If they did that do u realize how fast that news would spread???

• sotnohc

RG Overall Ranking

FD cash PF – pair Thad or Noel with WCS or Acy? Which ones if either would you roll? I’m tempted to go Acy he’s been getting the minutes plus WCS complaining to the media won’t help him get more PT, wondering if he even plays. Don’t really trust Koufos especially with all of the great higher priced C options. Thoughts on SAC frontcourt? Or just roll Gay and be done, lol

• mellofellowsu

There have been more significant price changes this week on FD than they’ve had in the prior 3 months combined.

• Ibleedblue1

@feekdogg said...

Has anyone had any luck asking FD to bump your account by a few cents to reach an even dollar amount?

Yes many times. All you had to do is click that box in the top right that says add funds. They will always make it even for you :-)

• lonestarstate1845

I think the winning score tonight will be well into the 400s for both sites

• baseballislife93

Westbrook or Durant
    Stephenson or Carter

• TheWhiteMamba

@Bellest said...

If E. Payton can’t go, I think you need to add Dipo as well.
    When Elf has been out, Dipo has rotated to the 1 and Fournier has rotated to the 2, both averaging about 37 minutes.

Jennings is interesting if Payton can’t go.

• northdallasforty

@lonestarstate1845 said...

I think the winning score tonight will be well into the 400s for both sites

Seems to be common since NFL ended…

• northdallasforty

@baseballislife93 said...

Westbrook or Durant
    Stephenson or Carter

Dig in pocket. Toss coin. Best outta three….

• feekdogg

@Brando1630 said...

I attempted this also with directv trying to convince them to slightly lower my monthly bill to an even $40.00 from $74.57 just for ease of computing…it was a NO

probably will receive similar results from Fanduel lmao come on mannnnnn!!!!
    If they did that do u realize how fast that news would spread???

I swear I read on here lately that someone said they did that. That’s why I asked.

• TBforPrez

@Bellest said...

Sorry if this is a dumb question but what is the “Consistency” column?

• BooduhKing

@TheWhiteMamba said...

Jennings is interesting if Payton can’t go.

My thoughts as well.

• Sixersfan

So, why all the love for Lance Stephenson? He’s not even starting tonight? And I think Curry is a better play than Lilliard. Lill plays NOOOO defense at all.

• dailyfinancialsports

@Bellest said...

Gay’s FP per min goes from .86 to 1.01 when Cousins is off the court

Assuming he plays 41 minutes (his avg min last two games) and considering the + matchup, I think you can reasonably expect a 40 point game.

• Craigg13

Canaan, Moore, or Sloan, DK cash Guard under $4,400?

• squidkill

@feekdogg said...

I swear I read on here lately that someone said they did that. That’s why I asked.

They have done that automatically on several occasions for me. However, my account was inactive as I was playing on DK or FA. They sent me an email and stated they rounded me up to $1 and I could begin playing again. I never requested it, they just did it (more than once).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler