7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 12.5 ) at Okla City ( -12.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 13 ) at Golden State ( -13 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• noles1983

maybe if the thunder get to 2OT the studs can hit value

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Gasol 6x in 30 minutes. Bums cant even keep it close.

• rebkell

Jrue at the moment, 30.0 minutes with 40.98% USG

• Bellyball

Gentry is a really bad coach! Really bad!

• kobe23

i dont normally play two studs but with so much value on board i decided to give it a go and wow they are just shitting the bed, like season low stuff. Westbrook and Davis wow…srsly when i fade them they blow up for 60+ pts and they cant even get 40 now.

But my entire lineup is shitting the bed tbh, can’t even be angry about it. I felt real good about my roster today as well and upped my buyins. There must be some kinda law that makes you lose when u up your buyins.

• noles1983

lol rudy gay

• champagneravens

Jason Richardson and Enis Kanter both pretty good plays tonight. I think both under 1% and are both at 30+

• IronMonkey415

Gay with 2 TO already.

What a day.

• whodat2

Matt Barnes probably going for 10X, and if that game goes overtime, it’s some fantasy deliciousness for me.

• WAREgl

Dragic
    Lance
    Rubio
    Nerlens

All in the same LU all I used only once like a dummy. Really need Gobert to show up in the 2nd half

• TheRyanFlaherty

Tonight feels like how DFS was prior to the last month or so.

On a personal note, I want to crawl into a ball in the corner, after having Dragic all day late factors made me panic and take him out, ending up with Walker/Smith instead if Dragic and Diend or Harris, Sullinger…any combo would have made for a very nice night.
    Hate when I screw myself over (sorry needed to vent)

• jstelzer

Looks like my 6 day straight streak of winning all my cash games and GPP entries is gonna come to an end. Have Brow, Carter and Tony Allen. Still have Lillard, Dipo, Gay and Koufos to play and sitting at 138 with those guys and Jrue still to finish out the 4th so hoping for a chance.

• rcass

nice start gay…

• Csquared1987

Way to start Rudy Gay… Way to start!!

• IronMonkey415

wow make that 3 TO…LOL

• jstelzer

@rcass said...

nice start gay…

This…. And add another TO. Unreal.

• Whacko

3 fricken TOs, yep WTG Gay….
    50.9% in the Sharpie

• Cocomilk

Queens are throwing the game for boogie

• Jfud81

My night was going great until I decided to swap out all my Lance for all the Markel Brown.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Is gay serious?

• feekdogg

Panicked when I heard Bojan was out. Threw Shabbaz in. Otherwise, hanging in there.

• jstelzer

Here’s to hoping for MEM/NO OT

• Bellyball

Magic may win by 40

• whodat2

At least two of the turnovers went for steals for Oladipo. +ev

• Brando1630

Never seen a -3….until now

What in theeeee fukkkkkkk

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).