7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 12.5 ) at Okla City ( -12.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 13 ) at Golden State ( -13 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• WAREgl

311 DK points with Gay dragging the LU down. Barnes over him and I’m 360. On to tomorrow.

• sidislike

Lillard 2-16, wow. And I thought Kemba shat the bed

• kobe23

why didnt the kings start koufos? he had success each time with cousins out and seems much better than both acy/stein

• zline34

• Zergeibaka

officially cashing in
    thank you kosta koufos

• kobe23

kings prolly wouldve won had they started koufous, and i might have had a chance to cash

• Craigg13

@kobe23 said...

kings prolly wouldve won had they started koufous, and i might have had a chance to cash

Who wants to cash? My favorite part of DFS is the feeling I get that I’m throwing my money away every night, and yet I play every night.

• rebkell

@kobe23 said...

why didnt the kings start koufos? he had success each time with cousins out and seems much better than both acy/stein

I wish he would have started, that would have probably tipped me to put him in, my UTIL spot was gonna be WCS, Doufus or Vujacic and when I saw WCS was starting that swayed me.

• kobe23

@Craigg13 said...

Who wants to cash? My favorite part of DFS is the feeling I get that I’m throwing my money away every night, and yet I play every night.

i do that every night as well but it’s far from my favorite part!

• cedric19

Took J Smith out of all my lineups when I saw Dedmon was starting SMH

• tarheelsrule44

@WAREgl said...

311 DK points with Gay dragging the LU down. Barnes over him and I’m 360. On to tomorrow.

Same. And then if I play Barnes over Gay I have enough to upgrade SG to someone other than Vince Carter and I’m at 380+ fighting for first…

• kobe23

Im still sick to the stomach looking at matt’s and lance’s lines after i faded both of them but played them the other night.

• txdave41

I’ve sunk to the level where I’m afraid to even look at my fanduel score now. I just know it will only piss me off even more. It really is time to throw in the towel and cut my losses at this crap. I guess the winning strategy is to reject everything suggested on rotogrinders.

• tarheelsrule44

I’ll be playing L. Stephenson, and M. Barnes every night from here out unless their price jumps too high. Even when ZBO comes back they’ll still get a lot of time.

• Zergeibaka

portland bench might revive lillard

• kobe23

i never look at my score until after the final whistle of the final game.

• kobe23

Still dont know how wolves/thunder ended up 99-96. What is this heat/jazz?

neither team were on b2b and both shot over 40%….the must have played at a snail’s pace.

• Bando28

@kobe23 said...

i never look at my score until after the final whistle of the final game.

I need to take this advice.

• rebkell

Briante Weber the Memphis PG called up for tonight ended up with 29.75 DK pts tonight, he’s not available in tomorrow’s games on DK though.

• cedric19

Well if u had an OKC in ur lineup tonight you were screwed unless you went with a center for some reason

• TeHDruiD

Terry Stotts giving up on the game down only 17 points with 8 minutes left makes me sick. How you don’t have Lillard in there chucking bombs is beyond me

• walkoff9

Easy cash for once. Switched late from brow and rubio to gasol and draymond

Worked out in my favor except i should have found a way to keep rubio in.

• hawgfan

I just want one decent night so I can quit playing these low buy in gpp’s , this lineup would have won me $2000 in the bigger tournaments. https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/21880510?uc=359533000

• WAREgl

@cedric19 said...

Well if u had an OKC in ur lineup tonight you were screwed unless you went with a center for some reason

I had Adams and whole lot of Westy and KD

• kobe23

Yep i knew it, lost every single entry today. Not having a piece of either barnes or lance was just too much to recover from. This one is on me, I’ll make up for it in tomorrow’s slate.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.