7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 12.5 ) at Okla City ( -12.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 13 ) at Golden State ( -13 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• jz768

347.5 points and only good for 115th place. Son of a……..

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

$3170 taking 5th, and 32nd in the sharpshooter, and cashing all of my lineups!

Woot!

I didn’t even know until just now because I was driving back home to Buffalo from Columbus. I checked to find a huge win! :D

• xpac21

@WAREgl said...

I had Adams and whole lot of Westy and KD

on the site im on, my center stacking paid off on a couple lineups…on one lu i went with adams, kanter, koufos and WCS to get all the C minutes from them 2 teams, and another lu i went smith with dedmon, their prices are cheap enough to let me fit some studs in

• digglahhh

So, on DK, my LU for the 3K lay-up in the 8:00 turbo slate finished 11th, but would have won the $3 deep sharpshooter for the full night’s slate. …I’m sure I’m not the only one to have this happen, but it still sucks.

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

341.75 (DK) so it was a profitable night and I am not complaining… Buuut…if I play Barnes over Collision I win a helluva lot more….lol.

• kobe23

Westbrook’s lowest score since 1/13/16 (when he got ejected.). The one time i play him, the one time. That’s my whine off the night, see u guys tomorrow.

• xpac21

heck i even min cashed with a lineup that had the stinker from drummond, thats a miracle

• dakimbell

@txdave41 said...

I’ve sunk to the level where I’m afraid to even look at my fanduel score now. I just know it will only piss me off even more. It really is time to throw in the towel and cut my losses at this crap. I guess the winning strategy is to reject everything suggested on rotogrinders.

Maybe try having a better outlook.. Never seen a positive vibe type comment from you, hard to win with that attitude bud.. Cheer up, and i bet your luck will change..

• bignish

I won $3Gs tonight on DK so I can’t complain about tonight but I wish I would have had some exposure to Stephenson or Barnes. There’s no way I could have faded Rudy Gay though, just a really unlucky unlucky outcome.

I hope Gay’s ownership goes down from tonight the next time Boogie misses a game since he’s still the same auto pick but now some DFSers will be scared to play him.

• Jaseboyhyde

Well I just got home…been driving after working out of town this morning. Drove from fort smith Arkansas to Tulsa Oklahoma, then back home to east Texas…
    I set my lineups this morning before work (at around 5:30), and didn’t make any changes as there were no injuries that affected my starters much.
    Just checked to see my best lineup scored 334.25, good for 93rd in the 3 entry max 50k hot shot on DK. Only good for $25 but that’s a big win for me.
    If I had played Matt Barnes instead of Lavine in the utility spot, I would have taken down my first gpp!
    I Cashed several other lineups in the later slates but all in quarter arcades and only for $1 or less.
    Tripled my buyin for tonight though. That’s progress!

• PARKEREMPIRE

354.5 and had Markel brown get me 9.75 points

• OsRitmos

@Jaseboyhyde said...

Well I just got home…been driving after working out of town this morning. Drove from fort smith Arkansas to Tulsa Oklahoma, then back home to east Texas…
    I set my lineups this morning before work (at around 5:30), and didn’t make any changes as there were no injuries that affected my starters much.
    Just checked to see my best lineup scored 334.25, good for 93rd in the 3 entry max 50k hot shot on DK. Only good for $25 but that’s a big win for me.
    If I had played Matt Barnes instead of Lavine in the utility spot, I would have taken down my first gpp!
    I Cashed several other lineups in the later slates but all in quarter arcades and only for $1 or less.

Sounds like you’re lucky to have a job in this economy. I’m assuming oil and gas? I’m hightailing out of town with this economy and, after 8 years, plan to never return. This industry will lose plenty of highly qualified people soon with these prices.

• bignish

@Jaseboyhyde said...

Good job man! Once you’e been doing this for a while, you just need to trust your gut. Reacting too quickly to injury news can cause you to swap out some clearly obvious plays.

I had Evan Fournier and Oladipo locked in the entire day for instance and I resisted every urge to switch them out even when a lot of value opened up.

• dakimbell

@OsRitmos said...

Sounds like you’re lucky to have a job in this economy. I’m assuming oil and gas? I’m hightailing out of town with this economy and, after 8 years, plan to never return. This industry will lose plenty of highly qualified people soon with these prices.

Already has, but it is a cyclical beast. As soon as prices rebound, and people can make twice the salary they could elsewhere most will return. Nature of the industry..

• OsRitmos

I will not return. I can certainly make the same, if not more, elsewhere. This industry has too many cocky individuals (I worked upstream). I’m not a fan of the “good ‘ole boy” mentality either. It’s rampant.

• PARKEREMPIRE

My first team I make up is usually the best because the games are fresh in my head. Either I do a lineup after last game or early in the morning before I even look at any roto grinders incentives or even any of the live shows.
    Then I might tweak if some lowball guy is starting.

• PARKEREMPIRE

Leanord, aldridge, lance, green, have been on fire

• Jaseboyhyde

Thanks guys.
    Trusting the gut is paramount it seems. I wish my gut had told me to go with Barnes!

I work in the medical field, but I hear you and agree about the oil and gas industry. It’s all cyclical, though. Hard workers will find a way to thrive until the jobs come back around, and once again they will bank. Hang in there.

• SkateFiend

@kobe23 said...

Westbrook’s lowest score since 1/13/16 (when he got ejected.). The one time i play him, the one time. That’s my whine off the night, see u guys tomorrow.

I picked Stephen Curry for the first time EVER two nights ago or so and he promptly scored 35 DFS points at Yahoo.

• PARKEREMPIRE

Kemba, len, jokic, Noel, holiday

• dakimbell

@OsRitmos said...

I will not return. I can certainly make the same, if not more, elsewhere. This industry has too many cocky individuals (I worked upstream). I’m not a fan of the “good ‘ole boy” mentality either. It’s rampant.

Godspeed

• Bay101

Sitting with 389 in the shot w Curry sitting out the 4th. 1st place in my sights with no one close having him. Ugg

• chronoxiong

Won all my 50/50s and minimum GPP cash with a score of 307.9. Managed to avoid a lot of the injuries and landmines. But my landmines were Tony Allen when Lance Stephenson went off, the Rudy Gay death trap, and paying 8.1k for Dwight Howard. My lineup left $300 salary leftover meaning I could’ve/should’ve played Deandre Jordan instead and that would’ve given me a much nicer score. And if you want to know why I faded Koufos, it’s because I don’t understand George Karl’s rotations so it was hard to even trust Koufos. He ended up being a huge value play but I am not going to regret it. Lastly, Matt Barnes with a triple-double. Where the hell did that come from? Lol. Unreal.

• makeitra1n

@chronoxiong said...

Won all my 50/50s and minimum GPP cash with a score of 307.9. Managed to avoid a lot of the injuries and landmines. But my landmines were Tony Allen when Lance Stephenson went off, the Rudy Gay death trap, and paying 8.1k for Dwight Howard. My lineup left $300 salary leftover meaning I could’ve/should’ve played Deandre Jordan instead and that would’ve given me a much nicer score. And if you want to know why I faded Koufos, it’s because I don’t understand George Karl’s rotations so it was hard to even trust Koufos. He ended up being a huge value play but I am not going to regret it. Lastly, Matt Barnes with a triple-double. Where the hell did that come from? Lol. Unreal.

Out of left field is where it came from

• xpac21

dont worry, i have barnes in a couple lineups for tomorrow, lance too, so they wont be doing that again…i have more confidence in green tho esp if zbo out again…careful on taking weber tho i hear theyre going to sign another pg tomorrow which will throw a wrench into the mix

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.