7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 12.5 ) at Okla City ( -12.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 13 ) at Golden State ( -13 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Bellest

@JSteele said...

That includes his stats from Detroit

good catch!

• kings2609

For all you talking about Weber for memphis he will not play tonight. So don’t worry about him.

• JSteele

Jennings scores about 14 FD points since his move to orlando but he hasn’t played a game without Elfrid. He’s very much in play if you think he will get 25+ minutes at 3.5k

• baseballislife93

@kings2609 said...

For all you talking about Weber for memphis he will not play tonight. So don’t worry about him.

Where u c that?

• rebkell

In the past all the 10-day signings by the Grizz barely saw the court, but under the current circumstances, he just about has to be given a chance. Lance if he can maintain his composure would be my choice. but I’ve yet to figure out the Grizzlies rotations. Mario was great, he knew he couldn’t get in foul trouble and played the loosest defense possible.

• Bellest

Vince Carter may actually play some point, he played some there after Chalmers got hurt.

• lionssuck

@JSteele said...

Jennings scores about 14 FD points since his move to orlando but he hasn’t played a game without Elfrid. He’s very much in play if you think he will get 25+ minutes at 3.5k

good luck predicting what Skiles will do. Shabazz will probably play 40 minutes. It’s definitely a riskier play on FD where you might not even know Payton’s status until after lock. Even if Payton sits you might see Dipo running the point with Fournier at the 2 & Hez at the 3.

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #11

RG Tiered Ranking

@kings2609 said...

Where did you see this? I’m reading the opposite.

From Rotoworld:
    The Grizzlies officially signed Briante Weber to a 10-day deal.
    This means he will be available for Friday’s game vs. the Pelicans. He might be the only active PG on the roster tonight with Mario Chalmers (Achilles) no longer with the team and Mike Conley (foot) status up in the air, so he could be looking at heavy minutes right out of the gate. The Grizzlies have also been linked to free agent PG Ray McCallum, so owners in deeper leagues will want to keep a close eye on Memphis this week. Don’t be surprised if Lance Stephenson runs the point as well.
    Source: NBA.com Mar 11 – 10:24 AM

• baseballislife93

Casspi WCS or ACY
    Who would you pick

• wlross3

@baseballislife93 said...

Casspi WCS or ACY
    Who would you pick

Acy or WCS so pick Casspi

• JSteele

@wlross3 said...

Acy or WCS so pick Casspi

Don’t forget Belinelli or Koufos. I wouldn’t pick Acy or WCS

• KillaChap

Here’s an interesting theory: starting WCS AND Koufos? Can fait Curry, Lillard AND Durant in with that. Don’t need much from either of them to hit their value either.

• wystateofmind

Scores tonight will be in the stratosphere, there is a value everywhere. Whos going to get the majority of minutes at center for orlando? Roto has Jason smith starting but I know nothing about his minutes. Is going to get pulled after 7 and then Gordon and Nicholson take over?

• chodemcsmalls

SGs are pretty thin at mid/low tier. Anyone think Evan Turner will have value against the “defense” of Harden/HOU?

• kings2609

Edit: Weber will play.

• Thuglife77

I think Boogie being out hurts Rondos value so im fading him and i hope he’s highly owned.

• jenkins2010

think I might try my express lineup in the power/baby swat today…seeing some ppl having success w/ that strategy

• jamesfishing

@Thuglife77 said...

I think Boogie being out hurts Rondos value so im fading him and i hope he’s highly owned.

I’ll be on the rondo train so I guess we’ll see who’s right. My core is all kings. I think there’s 50+ fantasy points up in the air for the taking while cousins is out, and I hope to pick up most of them.

• TBforPrez

Can fit those three guys in by leaving out WCS too and looking at some 5K SGs.

• GGee87

@Thuglife77 said...

Rondo is very rarely highly owned for some reason. Without Boogie I dont see him as the take over type player. He does better with more talent around him. He may surprise us… but im leaning more towards Gay/Casspi/Koufus in this game.

• TheRealJosh5

It’s Anthony Davis birthday, just saying ha.

• bigticket

Why all the love for Lavine with a messed up shoulder lol…If anything this might bump up the usage of Wiggins to take more shots tonight.

• wlross3

@GGee87 said...

Rondo is very rarely highly owned for some reason. Without Boogie I dont see him as the take over type player. He does better with more talent around him. He may surprise us… but im leaning more towards Gay/Casspi/Koufus in this game.

https://www.statmuse.com/search?l=NBA&q=kings+usage+%25+by+player+with%2C+without+Cousins+this+season

• TheRealJosh5

@Stickman731 said...

I was think about this one but think they may move Ibaka on him which would negate any upside due to speed and agility.

why would Ibaka be covering LaVine?

• IvanCalderon

@lonestarstate1845 said...

Aaron Gordon played in GSW about a week ago, and didn’t really impress even with VUC out

Yah he only got a 40 burger he really sucked

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).