7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 5 ) at Miami ( -5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Milwaukee ( -2 ) —- T: 201
    8:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Memphis ( -5 ) —- T: 202.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 213.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Portland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 226
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• MrPerfekt7

@DirkDigglerz said...

Dwight out! All in Kris Humpries? Paul Millsap

Now ya know Gasol will go to work on them

• biged263835

I believe THJ is a nice pivot in that game. Memphis has been awful against SG, ownership should be depressed because of MEM defensive reputation, and should get more usage with DH

• DirkDigglerz

• KillaChap

@DirkDigglerz said...

I’ve been waiting all year to play the former Mr. Kardashian. Is it really a wise choice?

• MrPerfekt7

Outside of RWB/Oladipo/Johnson is there any one else worth rostering from that game?

• kwest

Joe Ingles has been playing well

• mbunner23

@ohridah said...

Can I roster “The Coyote” the Spurs mascot tonight? Might be a better play than some of these clowns SA/GS is gonna roll out tonight…. total fade of that game

How can you fade that game? I agree, it’s tough to pick who kills value but if you don’t have 1-2 of the bare minimum guys who go 10x, you’re done.

• monarch

• MrPerfekt7

Any play for Hayward today?

• SzymonK

Faded Anthony early slates, he’s burned me every time

• dunbarnation

Reduced my exposure to one lineup in early only lol. I decided to stack the UTA-OKC game. This day is starting out crazy already lol.

• BUFUu2

@SzymonK said...

Faded Anthony early slates, he’s burned me every time

same here he will hit 50 now i hate playing him out of all players, Howard use to take that cake but he redeemed himself but anthony and go f himself

• InMyBag

ingles pls get 30

• ohridah

@mbunner23 said...

How can you fade that game? I agree, it’s tough to pick who kills value but if you don’t have 1-2 of the bare minimum guys who go 10x, you’re done.

There are 8 other games on the slate, hardly doubt Im done if I decide to fade the game, in fact Im never done so fire away on the scrubs if you want

• DirkDigglerz

Jeff Whitey worth a play

• BUFUu2

@DirkDigglerz said...

Jeff Whitey worth a play

i should have played him but i actually went super punt with biaw on one and regretting it already 1 percent owned im screwed on that one

• gaelicgirl

@bigkino217 said...

I’m guessing you haven’t seen how much the NBA messed up the warriors schedule. They’ve played consecutive games in Oakland, philly, washington, Chicago, New York, Atlanta, oakland, Minnesota, and now SA. Picture that on a map

Damn straight. Fellow Warriors fan here… IMO, Kerr is resting his stars as payback. If the NBA was trying to sabotage the Warriors, what would they be doing different? The schedule is ridiculous. The way the refs aren’t calling ANY fouls for the Warriors (even the obviously intentional ones) and calling fouls on them for everything is outrageous. Did you see that game last night? OMG, that had to be the most blatant officiating bias I’ve ever seen. You could tell all the players were livid about it, so maybe Kerr just thought, “Okay, you’re going to mess with us? Then I’m going to mess with you and your nationally televised game.” Payback’s a bitch.

• zombiekopitar

Does anyone know if they’re going to be running another $300 qualifier for the FBWC???? I have a ticket but I’d really prefer not to use it on this garbage ass slate.

• biged263835

@gaelicgirl said...

Damn straight. Fellow Warrior fan here… IMO, Kerr is resting his stars as payback. If the NBA was trying to sabotage the Warriors, what would they be doing different? The schedule is ridiculous. The way the refs aren’t calling ANY fouls for the Warriors (even the obviously intentional ones) and calling fouls on them for everything is outrageous. Did you see that game last night? OMG, that had to be the most blatant officiating bias I’ve ever seen. You could tell all the players were livid about it, so maybe Kerr just thought, “Okay, you’re going to mess with us? Then I’m going to mess with you and your nationally televised game.” Payback’s a bitch.

As a non GSW fan, that was a horribly officiated game. The end to both halves were a joke.

• BUFUu2

shit you can adjust your lineups now on dk

• BUFUu2

void that stupid mistake no clue why it let me do that

• Falconsfly

Needs dirks or someone’s POV. Got too many scrubs than I know what to do with. Haven’t established a full core yet either!

• wideopen23

@gaelicgirl said...

Damn straight. Fellow Warriors fan here… IMO, Kerr is resting his stars as payback. If the NBA was trying to sabotage the Warriors, what would they be doing different? The schedule is ridiculous. The way the refs aren’t calling ANY fouls for the Warriors (even the obviously intentional ones) and calling fouls on them for everything is outrageous. Did you see that game last night? OMG, that had to be the most blatant officiating bias I’ve ever seen. You could tell all the players were livid about it, so maybe Kerr just thought, “Okay, you’re going to mess with us? Then I’m going to mess with you and your nationally televised game.” Payback’s a bitch.

LMAO at paranoid fans thinking the NBA is out to get their team. Especially when that team has one of the most prominent stars in the game. Every team thinks the Refs are out to get them. It’s the nature of the sport and the subjectivity of the officiating.

• mbunner23

@ohridah said...

There are 8 other games on the slate, hardly doubt Im done if I decide to fade the game, in fact Im never done so fire away on the scrubs if you want

Says the guy who doesn’t have his account linked to his profile. Idc how many games there are, if you have bare minimum guys going for 10x, you take them. Don’t get cute, just like the other day when people on here said to fade Biyombo at 3k because his ownership was going to be too high. Some of you make this way harder than it needs to be. Once I started not over thinking plays, I got a lot better.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@gaelicgirl said...

Damn straight. Fellow Warrior fan here… IMO, Kerr is resting his stars as payback. If the NBA was trying to sabotage the Warriors, what would they be doing different? The schedule is ridiculous. The way the refs aren’t calling ANY fouls for the Warriors (even the obviously intentional ones) and calling fouls on them for everything is outrageous. Did you see that game last night? OMG, that had to be the most blatant officiating bias I’ve ever seen. You could tell all the players were livid about it, so maybe Kerr just thought, “Okay, you’re going to mess with us? Then I’m going to mess with you and your nationally televised game.” Payback’s a bitch.

LOL.Most sports have horrible officiating, nothing new. I doubt VERY seriously the NBA is against the Warriors. A Dubs/Cavs finals for the third year in the row would be EXACTLY what the league office wants. Anything else won’t get the ratings that a Warriors/Cavs trilogy would.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).