7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 5 ) at Miami ( -5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Milwaukee ( -2 ) —- T: 201
    8:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Memphis ( -5 ) —- T: 202.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 213.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Portland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 226
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@ohridah said...

Right and you do your thing and Ill do mine

So y’all gone fight or nah?

• 7klub06

RWB/Olidipo/Jordan/Covington looking nice right now
    need Ingels and Johnson to do some work

• draggin49

Fuck u Hayward

• ASitar

Glass may start but I’m staying away. One bad sneeze into that sore wrist and he’s headed for an X-Ray.

• roach62

id be looking damn good…if i swapped in Rose instead of G Hill…doh ):

• dcsports21

@roach62 said...

id be looking damn good…if i swapped in Rose instead of G Hill…doh ):

and if my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle lol

• Draftdreamsbig

Thats why I went with Cousins. Zeller and Williams won’t stop him. Early game so far Jordan, RWB, and Gibson isn’t looking too bad. Rest of my lineup is the NY game

• 7klub06

Gosh damn you Covington and 3 fouls

• monarch

Anyone know if Cousins/Davis has been in any winning GPP LU’s together since Boogie’s arrival? I keep up ending with both of them

• IronMonkey415

I played Jamal Crawford and he is giving me NOTHING.

• roach62

incoming RWB 3× 2x…in the 3rd quarter

• dcsports21

@IronMonkey415 said...

I played Jamal Crawford and he is giving me NOTHING.

I’m guessing you looked at the one game he had vs Philly earlier in the year? thought he’d go off again today…

• winnerchickendinner

Need to know if james/kyrie are going to rest this game for the Houston game tomorrow.

• viciousphilpy

There’s nothing wrong with playing Jamal. But you must know that Jamal is a 30 performer. 28% of the time, you will get the 30+. 72% you get

• DirkDigglerz

Sent out the lineups bros :)

• Sleepyfloyd16

Tonight is going to be a crap shoot with that GS/SA game. I keep flip-flopping on who I should take from the GS side. There are 4 or 5 guys that are viable options. I think I’d rather spend up at PG, so I’m thinking McCaw and Barnes are my two favorites as of now. I don’t trust West getting enough minutes to make it worth the risk and I don’t see Kerr leaving Livingston out there for more than 25 -30 minutes. I’ll probably just roll out a few lineups and hope for the best. I’m not going put much effort or money into tonight’s slate when it will likely come down to who threw the correct darts.

• mr_papageorgio

So SA/GSW pretty much has to have a wet court/something similar right? Seems fitting.

• eatmyturf23

@mbunner23 said...

How can you fade that game? I agree, it’s tough to pick who kills value but if you don’t have 1-2 of the bare minimum guys who go 10x, you’re done.

I’m fading the warriors spurs… by only playing DK’s 4gm late slate. Not interested in playing the pure lottery. Can’t wait to see ownership. Likely, that game is 100-80 with Spurs grabbing the early lead and letting their scrubs finish it out in a lame 2nd half. Don’t think you’ll see a 10x out of anyone, 8x is likely.

• bigkino217

@Sleepyfloyd16 said...

Tonight is going to be a crap shoot with that GS/SA game. I keep flip-flopping on who I should take from the GS side. There are 4 or 5 guys that are viable options. I think I’d rather spend up at PG, so I’m thinking McCaw and Barnes are my two favorites as of now. I don’t trust West getting enough minutes to make it worth the risk and I don’t see Kerr leaving Livingston out there for more than 25 -30 minutes. I’ll probably just roll out a few lineups and hope for the best. I’m not going put much effort or money into tonight’s slate when it will likely come down to who threw the correct darts.

If you assume Livingston is playing 25-30, then either looney/mcadoo are playing mins at the 3 or Clark/mccaw are getting 40+ mins

• mbunner23

@eatmyturf23 said...

I’m fading the warriors spurs… by only playing DK’s 4gm late slate. Not interested in playing the pure lottery. Can’t wait to see ownership. Likely, that game is 100-80 with Spurs grabbing the early lead and letting their scrubs finish it out in a lame 2nd half. Don’t think you’ll see a 10x out of anyone, 8x is likely.

I’ll take 8x. I’m not sure it’ll be a blowout. No Parker, Kawhi, Aldridge, Murray. Spurs came out flat against Sacramento couple games ago when their stars sat. I think Mills and Lee are locked. Golden State is a little harder to predict.

• eatmyturf23

@Falconsfly said...

Needs dirks or someone’s POV. Got too many scrubs than I know what to do with. Haven’t established a full core yet either!

There was an old lady who lived in a shoe. She had so many scrubs she didn’t know what to do…

• monarch

Mills will get tons of Livingston and when Liv plays the Warriors play at the slowest pace in the NBA. Not saying Mills can’t get to 28-30 but he won’t come close to the raw points of the higher priced PG’s

• djones6273

I’m starting to think that the best source of value in the GS/SA is the guards (Mills, Ginobili, Simmons, Clark, Livingston) simply because there are better pivot options from the big guys in that game as we can pivot to guys like Bejelica, Frye, Ilyasova, and Koufos in GPP’s.

• eleanorRigby

Hey Dirk. How’s the family? Good good. Crazy weather we’re having huh?. did you watch the big sports game last night? okay I’m done beating around the bush, this old man wants in.

• damionismyname

Once again, all this value got me rubbing my hands like birdman.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.