7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 5 ) at Miami ( -5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Milwaukee ( -2 ) —- T: 201
    8:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Memphis ( -5 ) —- T: 202.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 213.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Portland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 226
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• jasonresno

Did Utah bench all of their starters?

• DirkDigglerz

Man I love Waiters today! Wings versus Toronto is money! literally might switch out some in the core lineup

• djones6273

Another great way to be contrarian tonight is to leave a nice chunk of $$$ on the table. Normally I don’t like leaving more than 300 or 400 on the table, but I may stretch that limit out to $1,000 or so tonight.

• hobbes2d

@djones6273 said...

I’m starting to think that the best source of value in the GS/SA is the guards (Mills, Ginobili, Simmons, Clark, Livingston) simply because there are better pivot options from the big guys in that game as we can pivot to guys like Bejelica, Frye, Ilyasova, and Koufos in GPP’s.

Manu FTW

• KindGuy

You guys are crazy to avoid the whole GSW- SA game. That’s Value city right there.

• Sleepyfloyd16

@bigkino217 said...

If you assume Livingston is playing 25-30, then either looney/mcadoo are playing mins at the 3 or Clark/mccaw are getting 40+ mins

Yeah, it’s always possible Livingston plays more than 30 if the game is winnable (not feeling too confident about that) towards the end, but it seems like Kerr is reticent to break that 30 minute barrier with him. I guess 35 or so isn’t out of the question. If Livingston plays 30, they could still make it work if Barnes, Clark, and McCaw all play 38 minutes each, with the possibility of one or more of them even playing 40+. I don’t think that is out of the question assuming they can stay out of foul trouble. McCaw and Clark could probably go 45 if they had to. Chamberlain averaged 48.5 mpg one season, so I don’t think that would be asking too much.

• 7klub06

Let’s go Lee and Tobias

• colb24

Anyone know Golden States starting line up ?

• 7klub06

@jasonresno said...

Did Utah bench all of their starters?

Lol yep

• Jdrav5

I feel left out of the “core”

• IronMonkey415

Nikola will start

• winnerchickendinner

Never fade westbrook on 3 game slate. Utah let me down with Hayward and hill. Thought they would get more usage with go berth out. Ruining my Harris, lee, jordan, Drummond picks. $5000 gone

• BBWC_10

Let’s have the finished product Dirk

• TeamTwerk

You would think both GS and SA would really want to win this game. They are neck and neck for the 1 seed and there is a huge gap in record between the 7 seed (likely OKC or Memphis) and 8 seed ( teams with losing records Den, Por, Dal). It seems like they would give big minutes to whoever they thought could help them win the game.

• Draftdreamsbig

Tyreke Evans playing tonight or not?

• Grnmasheen

Is ABC gonna harass KAT on the perimeter? Don’t know what to make of that situation.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

All I can say about the GSW/Spurs game is that SOMEONE has to play, SOMEONE has to score. Guys like Livingston, Clark and McCaw that are super cheap are almost guaranteed to crush value.

• vix03

I personally think in the GS-SA game, you need the guys that can actually create their own shot, and aren’t dependent on people getting them open looks. I’ll never play the channing frye types when lebron and kyrie are out because he can’t get open on his own. Having said that, the only guys I really like from the GS-SA game are Ian Clark, Patty Mills, Matt Barnes, and Jonathan Simmons. Feels trappy to play pat mccaw who couldn’t get his own shot 1v1 in a college game.

• KindGuy

@winnerchickendinner said...

$5000 gone

Isn’t that how much you won over your 2 night hot streak?

• 7klub06

Is Barnes worth the play for GSW tonight

• pepsies15

@vix03 said...

I personally think in the GS-SA game, you need the guys that can actually create their own shot, and aren’t dependent on people getting them open looks. I’ll never play the channing frye types when lebron and kyrie are out because he can’t get open on his own. Having said that, the only guys I really like from the GS-SA game are Ian Clark, Patty Mills, Matt Barnes, and Jonathan Simmons. Feels trappy to play pat mccaw who couldn’t get his own shot 1v1 in a college game.

I like this take.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@TeamTwerk said...

You would think both GS and SA would really want to win this game. They are neck and neck for the 1 seed and there is a huge gap in record between the 7 seed (likely OKC or Memphis) and 8 seed ( teams with losing records Den, Por, Dal). It seems like they would give big minutes to whoever they thought could help them win the game.

Well the Spurs have bigger issues now with LMA out and not much they can do about KL being in protocol. Why Kerr is risking this game is beyond me. I think SA still wins tho, their bench is way better than SA’s. Plus they have a few of their ones still. Anyone think this might be a Danny Green night?

• KindGuy

@vix03 said...

I’ll never play the channing frye types when lebron and kyrie are out because he can’t get open on his own.

He went off when Kyrie and Lebron didn’t play against Miami last week.

• Bryan572622

Dirk can you resend me the link to the blog it’s not working

• hobbes2d

@elementasrat said...

He went off when Kyrie and Lebron didn’t play against Miami last week.

Thanks to D Will.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.