7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 5 ) at Miami ( -5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Milwaukee ( -2 ) —- T: 201
    8:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Memphis ( -5 ) —- T: 202.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 213.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Portland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 226
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mathewsmarner

simply take those from san antonio with starter minutes

• kwest

Hard to ignore Nemanja Bjelica production

• Hiqhliqht

Out of the Warriors and Spurs / I like Lee and Mills , maybe Simmons; Warriors got me confused tbh reminds of the bulls with no Wade &Butler

• thebimonster

With all the focus on GSW/SA scrubs, there will be some nice mid-tier guys like Conley, McCollum, Elf, and others that will go drastically overlooked and underowned.

• andymartin5586

Wall safer. I know he’s on a B2b but he historically plays better on the 2nd leg.

• GGee87

I guess I’ll hop on the bandwagon too Dirk. I’ve been really struggling on DK and could use a little help. Would like to see someone else’s lineup construction to see where I need to do some work.

• DirkDigglerz

Matt Barnes will shoot a lot but maybe Shaun livingston will take over

• Njsum1

The evening slate is getting comical. As previously stated 1 lineup will do just fine for me tonight.

• eleanorRigby

@feekdogg said...

It sucks. You know there’s some starry eyed kid who’s been waiting for months to see Steph Curry come to town. KD is hurt he can’t play. The others guys can play. It’s like buying a ticket to see The Beatles 50 years ago and John, Paul and George don’t show up, so you get 2 hours of Ringo.

I was once that kid. All I wanted was a foot long w/ some stadium mustard, but got nachos instead. Sad times.

• Njsum1

@thebimonster said...

With all the focus on GSW/SA scrubs, there will be some nice mid-tier guys like Conley, McCollum, Elf, and others that will go drastically overlooked and underowned.

Could work

• Whacko

Scaling way back tonight….just not feeling it…

And with the way my Saturdays have been going….might be for the best.

• TruHawks

Feel bad for the people that paid premium prices for GSWvsSA to really watch a glorified d-league game lol

• TruHawks

@7klub06 said...

Who is the better play for 10.1k ABC or Wall?

Jokic at 10.3k

• ELopez432

Definately a stars & scrubs night. Figuring out the SA & GSW game & locking down the stars will be the strategy. Im having more difficulty drafting my stars who I want them to atleast hit 6x value. But who will it be?

• GGee87

@IronMonkey415 said...

Manu could be a sneaky guy tonight.

I agree. That’s probably where I will go for value. Maybe some David Lee too.

• GangstaCrunk

• Blogger of the Month

I know we aren’t supposed to talk about last night, but I swapped out WCS and Whitehead (my punts) and put in Dellavedova and Jeff Green. Delly was supposed to be starting and Green has been averaging almost 20 fantasy points. Combined 14.5, vs 43.25 from Willie and 25.5 for whitehead. My lineups are made and I’m not touching them tonight unless someone gets popped.

• Hiqhliqht

@thebimonster said...

If I have to play a Warrior it’s Clark but I don’t see any of them popping off the production is crazy unpredictable Like would McCaw? He usually just sits in the corner when I watch these games.
    We know how pop rocks; Mills will shoot, lee will shoot, I think Simmons contributes all around . That’s my cents . But I mean it’s gonna be a nice D league association game

• 7klub06

Too bad ABC can’t pick another game to air tonight. TV ratings bout to be low

• Conbon32

Really can’t decide if to fade Westbrook or not.

• superjon

Don’t be surprised if one of the big 3 for gsw actually plays tonight.

No source but it’s happened before

• GGee87

@GangstaCrunk said...

I know we aren’t supposed to talk about last night, but I swapped out WCS and Whitehead (my punts) and put in Dellavedova and Jeff Green. Delly was supposed to be starting and Green has been averaging almost 20 fantasy points. Combined 14.5, vs 43.25 from Willie and 25.5 for whitehead. My lineups are made and I’m not touching them tonight unless someone gets popped.

I was all over WCS just like you and chickened out last second. Whitehead wasn’t on my map but I don’t like any of the Nets anymore. They just have too many mouths to feed.

• GGee87

Supposedly all of the Warriors stars are resting tonight. I REALLY hope LMA is alright. He is my favorite player to watch play ball.

• kwest

• FAMOF665

So who will play back up pg for spurs or does mills play 40+?

• mbunner23

I’m looking at 4 guys in the Spurs/Warriors game. David Lee, and Patty Mills since he’s the only pg playing tonight for SA. On the Golden State side, I like Clark. Shooting guard is horrible tonight so just plug him in and get your 25-30. Matt Barnes should crush value as well. No way I’m fading Nurkic. Like someone else said, he probably won’t get 80, but all he needs is 33. He probably ends up somewhere between 40-45.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).