7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 5 ) at Miami ( -5 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Milwaukee ( -2 ) —- T: 201
    8:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5 ) at Memphis ( -5 ) —- T: 202.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 213.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Portland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 226
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DirkDigglerz

@FAMOF665 said...

So who will play back up pg for spurs or does mills play 40+?

Kyle Anderson maybe some Manu

• mrdaman

Which center will have more FPs in the early games?

• FAMOF665

Dirk do you think Forbes gets 20 min of time tonight?

• DirkDigglerz

@FAMOF665 said...

Dirk do you think Forbes gets 20 min of time tonight?

Maybe but I highly doubt he gets over 15 fantasy points

• mathewsmarner

orlando stack

• dbreak

@gaelicgirl said...

Status Update: LaMarcus Aldridge (heart), Tony Parker (back), and Dejounte Murray (groin) ruled out tonight
    Maybe they should just rest everybody and let the fans play…

They shouldn’t even televise.. just move the ACC Championship game to ABC instead … at least people would watch that

• Joeltimb

Everyone will be packing RWB and cheap Spurs/Warriors players tonight. If you want to take down a GPP, go balanced. At least 2 or 3 of those cheap options will bust, and if Westbrook doesn’t go absolutely apeshit to deflect that negative output, they’re screwed. Get Conley, Batum, Dragic, etc. People who won’t be highly owned in the grand scheme of things, but they have floors enough to cash and ceilings enough to take down the big prize.

Good luck!

• 7klub06

Lock and Load Joe Johnson

• BUFUu2

@7klub06 said...

Lock and Load Joe Johnson

been in my lineups since 8 lol

• dunbarnation

Yeah i scaled way back. It sucks trying to predict all of this. Only two lineups tonight. I’m good barring any new injuries. Good luck everyone.

• 7klub06

@Joeltimb said...

Everyone will be packing RWB and cheap Spurs/Warriors players tonight. If you want to take down a GPP, go balanced. At least 2 or 3 of those cheap options will bust, and if Westbrook doesn’t go absolutely apeshit to deflect that negative output, they’re screwed. Get Conley, Batum, Dragic, etc. People who won’t be highly owned in the grand scheme of things, but they have floors enough to cash and ceilings enough to take down the big prize.

Good luck!

RWB is not in main slate on DK he is only in early slate

• dbreak

Bjelica or M.Barnes ? I dont think Bjelica will replicate last night, but just in case maybe have him since Barnes will be so highly owned … anyone with opinion on this?

• Conbon32

• dunbarnation

Hill is playing tonight now.

• BUFUu2

@dunbarnation said...

Yeah i scaled way back. It sucks trying to predict all of this. Only two lineups tonight. I’m good barring any new injuries. Good luck everyone.

i actually had 10 made and when the news came out and deleted all of them for the later slate then found out the wife wants to drink tonight so had to make a couple to watch

• BUFUu2

@Conbon32 said...

DeAndre Jordan or Drummond?

both

• Dainfamousac

@7klub06 said...

RWB is not in main slate on DK he is only in early slate

Same for FD so his analysis is off.

• 7klub06

@Conbon32 said...

DeAndre Jordan or Drummond?

Was just about to post that question for early slate. I’m leaning more towards Deandre. I MEAN WHO is gonna actually shut him down?

• Conbon32

If you had to choose only 1, which one?

• Dainfamousac

@Conbon32 said...

I took Drummond

• hpatel1089

Joe Johnson still starting with Hill back?

• draggin49

Not getting cute in the early just gonna plug in Westbrook and the best I can around him.
    Any news pertaining to the early games pop up??

• DirkDigglerz

Kyle Anderson active??? I’m picking him

• BUFUu2

@Conbon32 said...

i did 2 of the exact same lineups and put each in one and then one with both of course… They are great plays tonight and one will be in the winning lineup but only only one i would def go jordan as long as okaphor is playing

• fourseasons

What’s Spurs starting LU look like w/o Kawhi and LMA?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).