3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    3:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) —- T: 224.5
    4:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    5:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -12.5 ) at Dallas ( 12.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 6.5 ) at Boston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6 ) at Brooklyn ( 6 ) —- T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at LA Lakers ( 2 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Early on FD

Lock in Dorsey if Scrotum and Taylor (or at least Scrotum) sits?

Both Klay and Durant have smashed the Wolves more often than not. Locks or traps???

I like Jokic if we’re paying up at C, and Dedmon if we’re paying down.

• ASitar

Well, Russ ended up being in the winning GPPs and at exactly 55 DK points. Funny how it worked out. He was in the winning LUs because having him forced you to spend down on half your team (looking at you Douggie) and THOSE were the players that put up numbers.

Today, LBJ is a MUST in the main DK slate, fading Lance at $7400.

GL today.

• dolphinkick182

@superjon said...

Both Klay and Durant have smashed the Wolves more often than not. Locks or traps???

Fade Kevin Durant. But not a full fade maybe a 5%-15% fade.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@dolphinkick182 said...

lmaooooo

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Hood out. Korver & coach said he might night play. Jeff Green starting. I still feel like the guys I wanna take are Clarkson & Hill

• dolphinkick182

@elving188 said...

Hood out. Korver & coach said he might night play. Jeff Green starting. I still feel like the guy I wanna take is Clarkson..

I’m on Clarkson too. He left LA on a shitty note, a perfect narrative. Like coach Lue did with Korver in Atlanta, I think Clarkson gets some worthwhile minutes tonight.

• fenway2015

early slate murray bjelica koufos and mason on DK

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@dolphinkick182 said...

I’m on Clarkson too. He left LA on a shitty note, a perfect narrative. Like coach Lue did with Korver in Atlanta, I think Clarkson gets some worthwhile minutes tonight.

Looking at Gordon without Harden as well.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@fenway2015 said...

early slate murray bjelica koufos and mason on DK

Love that gif! An absolute classic.

• dolphinkick182

I can’t not take Capella tonight. Hope his thigh is feeling better or it’ll cost me lol.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@dolphinkick182 said...

LMAO that is awesome…at least I didn’t pay for that info…

• ASitar

Jakarr Sampson for my sneaky elusive quiet 9x low owned punt. Get ya sum.

• scott33

Liking my Cavs stack for tonight. Hill, Clarkson, Lebron & Green. Like Elving said I think Gordon is a lock if Harden is out, CP3 as well. Like Simmons & Embiid as well. Gonna have to run a few lines tonight, I like this slate.

• dolphinkick182

@ASitar said...

He’s easily capable of 9x and I’ve have had him in at least 1 line-up every time they played over the last few weeks. Unfortunately he seems to be a bench fixture. 9×0=0.

• scott33

Also might have to put Gerald Green in 1, maybe he makes a cameo & smashes his 3500 tag on FD.

• vick325

@ASitar said...

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@scott33 said...

I like this slate.

• Scottjmark

Koufos if no WCS and Skal out?

• aus1032

AD questionable but sounding like he might play, in a terrible matchup off of an injury, it’s his bday, GPP play of the year

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@aus1032 said...

AD questionable but sounding like he might play, in a terrible matchup off of an injury, it’s his bday, GPP play of the year

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@dolphinkick182 said...

He’s easily capable of 9x and I’ve have had him in at least 1 line-up every time they played over the last few weeks. Unfortunately he seems to be a bench fixture. 9×0=0.

• raymond333

@elving188 said...

Hood out. Korver & coach said he might night play. Jeff Green starting. I still feel like the guys I wanna take are Clarkson & Hill

What up elving. I think you listen to the grind some times if I remember right. They said to mark it down for today, to lock in Nance and I Thomas. They made it a point to not forget to do that.

What’s your thoughts on that? Asking because I think you listen to them, and I know you know your shit too, so trying to see if that’s a good approach. Not sure why (even tho Nance has been good anyways)…might just be a matchup thing, but they seemed pretty serious about it.

• raymond333

@aus1032 said...

This. I was just gonna ask who is gonna have the balls to roster him. As a gpp player, I may just have to consider it lol.

He’s in a smash spot, and projected high. I would 99.9% of the time stay away, but Brow is on a whole other level.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@raymond333 said...

What up elving. I think you listen to the grind some times if I remember right. They said to mark it down for today, to lock in Nance and I Thomas. They made it a point to not forget to do that.

What’s your thoughts on that? Asking because I think you listen to them, and I know you know your shit too, so trying to see if that’s a good approach. Not sure why (even tho Nance has been good anyways)…might just be a matchup thing, but they seemed pretty serious about it.

I haven’t listened to the grind in months lol. BUT yeah plenty of narrative to go around there. I don’t really like to play guys only because narrative though (except that D.Wade narrative a few weeks back) They’re solid plays because of MU but Nance is expensive and yeah he could still crush and IT..well I’d rather have Lonzo. That being said..I am going to make multiple LUs, so make no mistake, I’ll have some shares of all of them, you can throw in a MEGA game stack there.

This is the kind of slate where I’m going to throw in a “late only” type LU into the main

I’m also curious as to some of what the other guys think!

• ASitar

I think winning the main slate might be like:

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).