3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    3:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) —- T: 224.5
    4:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    5:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -12.5 ) at Dallas ( 12.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 6.5 ) at Boston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6 ) at Brooklyn ( 6 ) —- T: 217.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at LA Lakers ( 2 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I locked in four players and built around that twenty times. I never do that.

• draggin49

Monroe & nance or brolo & kcp?

• Benf15harp

@thetitanlb said...

Yeah but there are guys like KCP,lonzo,Randle,dipo, Simmons who can all go for 40+

Exactly! “Can” LoL. Play who u like. This shit can always go many ways. It’s only right or wrong after the fact lol

• Benf15harp

@draggin49 said...

Monroe & nance or brolo & kcp?

Option 1

• dmob84

W.Matthews out right before lock

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Wes Matthews scratched at 6:59.

• jasonresno

Wes Matthews scrached at 6:59.5 is the dirtiest shi ever

• Benf15harp

Good luck

• dmob84

I went full fade on Paul and Gordon. Could be dicey lol

• eatmyturf23

@Benf15harp said...

The question was, “Who will get majority of Horfords mins???”

I’m not convinced it’s Monroe. I played Baynes because a) He’s starting and has solid defense, and b) Monroe has terrible defense. BOS clearly likes defense. Guess we’ll see! :)

• eatmyturf23

@jasonresno said...

Btw, yes, that was bullsh1t. Did the beat writer or coach sit on that?

• dragon1952

@jasonresno said...

No shit….I was able to swap him out with about 5 secs left….just picked the first guy I saw which happened to be Reddick :^ / Might work out OK.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

WCS go to the bench please.

• eatmyturf23

@dragon1952 said...

No shit….I was able to swap him out with about 5 secs left….just picked the first guy I saw which happened to be Reddick :^ / Might work out OK.

That’s actually a good pivot, and probably safer than Matthews would have been.

So, the same beat writer DID announce Dennis Smith Jr. and Salah Mejri earlier, so we have to assume this is on the coach.

• ghostfacekicker

FD GPP do I have a chance?

Thomas
    Joseph
    Gordon
    Clarkson
    James
    McDermott
    Nance
    Morris
    Embiid

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@eatmyturf23 said...

I’m not convinced it’s Monroe. I played Baynes because a) He’s starting and has solid defense, and b) Monroe has terrible defense. BOS clearly likes defense. Guess we’ll see! :)

Monroe is so productive that he can hit value in 18 minutes so just the upside of getting like 22 minutes is huge.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@dmob84 said...

I went full fade on Paul and Gordon. Could be dicey lol

No other way to do it.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@dragon1952 said...

I preemptively solved that problem by restoring exactly zero Mavericks exactly zero times.

• ghostfacekicker

@eatmyturf23 said...

Morris is my guess.

• eatmyturf23

@walkoff9 said...

Monroe is so productive that he can hit value in 18 minutes so just the upside of getting like 22 minutes is huge.

I know, that was my gut thought too, but then I saw that Baynes has had similar upside and capability, looking at recent game logs. I’ll probably rue the day I took Baynes. Which, would be today. :)

• dmob84

@Epignosis said...

No other way to do it.

That’s what I kinda figured……two of the games between them have been low scoring although Paul crushed it one of them with harden playing….well see…I wanted to play dipo over Paul

• mnsugrinder

@ghostfacekicker said...

FD GPP do I have a chance?

Thomas
    Joseph
    Gordon
    Clarkson
    James
    McDermott
    Nance
    Morris
    Embiid

I think you need Paul, Kyrie, or Ball at PG to have a good night.

• dmob84

@Epignosis said...

No other way to do it.

Uh oh

• keephustlincuz

Dallas stack looking sweet so far.

• kdsdawg

the only Houston players that will be viable will be scrubs if this continues

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).