• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: 240.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -10.5 ) at Cleveland ( 10.5 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Brooklyn ( -2 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9 ) at Houston ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at LA Clippers ( 1 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Keeping it really simple the rest of the season.

1 to 3 line ups. Pick guys primarily from the higher total games.

• DC2380

@superjon said...

AGREED!

• Amw123

Andre Drummond has averaged 20 and 18 against the nets in the past 6 games, that includes a game on October 31st where he played at Brooklyn on the back end of a b2b. Don’t overthink it, he is the best player on the slate today.

• monarch

Drum is a good play. Mitchell can outscore him at a 700 discount. Ingles vs OKC with no Rubio is solid and anyone in the WAS-SAC can just about be the best player on the slate. I mean Thomas Bryant could come out of nowhere and put up north of 50.

• DC2380

@monarch said...

Drum is a good play. Mitchell can outscore him at a 700 discount. Ingles vs OKC with no Rubio is solid and anyone in the WAS-SAC can just about be the best player on the slate. I mean Thomas Bryant could come out of nowhere and put up north of 50.

Blake could also outscore him at a discounted price. I am trying to figure out is Kevin Love a must play since Larry Nance is out.

• hammer74

Really like the c paul & capela combo today for all the giblets!!!!!!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I posted the same thing last night, but this DET/BKN game should be legit. They’re battling for the 6th seed. This is a big game for both teams. I expect it to have a competitive playoff atmosphere. What that means for us in my mind is the possibility for bigger minutes for the stars and shorter benches. I wouldn’t be surprised if Drum and Blake hit 40 minutes. BKN runs a more spread out rotation, but I could see them sticking with the hotter hands longer. It’s easy to overlook the game compared to SAC/WAS and UTA/OKC, but I think it’s stack worthy as any.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

• mbunner23

Like DET/BKN, and SAC/WAS.

Drummond, Blake, Fox, Sato, Beal, Hield, Lamb, BG, Barnes, Portis, Parker, WCS, Capela, Zeller.

• DC2380

It’s it crazy to play both Drummond and Blake?

• Njsum1

@Amw123 said...

Andre Drummond has averaged 20 and 18 against the nets in the past 6 games, that includes a game on October 31st where he played at Brooklyn on the back end of a b2b. Don’t overthink it, he is the best player on the slate today.

Well since you put it like that, I’ve go to at least try and poke a few holes in your argument. 😉

As @DC2380 said, it could be a Blake game as well. It could also be a 6x game for both. Doesn’t happen often, yet it could happen here.

Total is lower than I’d expect, could be a defensive type game, which could favor Drummond. Drummond is a great play, so is Blake, yet not sure of either are the best play on the slate yet. Definitely strong plays, that we’re going to want to have at least a field size share of.

• jess701

Good morning all! Hey question Cant fit both in but who would be better in cash mitchell or Blake?

• noddy

@jess701 said...

Good morning all! Hey question Cant fit both in but who would be better in cash mitchell or Blake?

Don’t listen to me, but I like Mitchell.

• kwest

Kyle Korver looks appealing

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

• Dolphins2016

@noddy said...

Don’t listen to me, but I like Mitchell.

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

LOL

• monarch

@jess701 said...

That’s Mitchell by a mile for me

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@DC2380 said...

It’s it crazy to play both Drummond and Blake?

They’re not positively correlated. However they have both smashed in the same game before. Crazy? No. Optimal? No. Will I do it? Probably. If I was making one line up would I? No.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Yeah and big men against Brooklyn isnt a thing anymore right?

• Shaudy_lo

Buddy Hield vs Washington. He will be in most lineups .

• SpudCrowley

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Blake has burned me time and again, and I don’t care for the guy. But I’ll have some shares, no doubt.

• feekdogg

I’ve been on the bigs vs. Clippers train, but Horford did next to nothing against them a couple weeks back. Probably just play it safe with Drummond.

• ValuableTrader

Westbrook, Harden or Beal? Why?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@DC2380 said...

Blake could also outscore him at a discounted price. I am trying to figure out is Kevin Love a must play since Larry Nance is out.

I dont think love is a must play, I’m gonna be looking at some the other pieces. Knight, Zizic, and maybe some Cedi, Nwaba, and Clarkson

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.