• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: 240.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -10.5 ) at Cleveland ( 10.5 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Brooklyn ( -2 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9 ) at Houston ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at LA Clippers ( 1 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• captainwacky

@mbunner23 said...

I’ll try to answer this the best I can. Like I mentioned before I’ve built up a few grand. Nothing huge like those other guys have and I am confident I can play with those guys 1 vs 1, but I’m also a realist. What happens if I have play those guys higher stakes and I have a bad 2-4 nights like we all have? Then my bankroll is destroyed, everything I built up becomes nothing. So am I confident I’m as good as them 1 vs 1, yes. Am I also scared to have 3-4 bad nights in a row because it happens, yes.

I’m in this to pay off my college debt, and other debt for my family. Not to become a millionaire, slow and steady is my game. I can’t afford to blow 5k a week.

Like I said, I get that, and think it’s smart. I have been a cash game poker player my whole life and took most of my shots and played the most tournaments when I was like 18-22. I think there’s also a middle ground that allows you to make more than a few grand— the volume is easy to produce if you wanted to put out a ton of H2H between $1-20 every day, which would be the logical thing as frugal brought up. That’s how I started playing DFS as well :)

• JSteele

@NoLimits0 said...

So you guys are saying if I had a choice of Bridges and Royce go with Bridges? I’m conflicted. I watched Bridges at Michigan State. Was a big time athlete but he has been disappointing so far in the NBA, especially given how deep this class is.

I would go Bridges over Royce if it was between those 2. I think he’s gonna get a lot of run tonight with all those injuries. Not sure why this years rookie class matters for today’s DFS slate but ok.

• mbunner23

@captainwacky said...

Like I said, I get that, and think it’s smart. I have been a cash game poker player my whole life and took most of my shots and played the most tournaments when I was like 18-22. I think there’s also a middle ground that allows you to make more than a few grand— the volume is easy to produce if you wanted to put out a ton of H2H between $1-20 every day, which would be the logical thing as frugal brought up. That’s how I started playing DFS as well :)

• vick325

Bjelica or Hayward?

• NoLimits0

@JSteele said...

I would go Bridges over Royce if it was between those 2. I think he’s gonna get a lot of run tonight with all those injuries. Not sure why this years rookie class matters for today’s DFS slate but ok.

My point was he’s not been as good as his college stats would have projected him to be, making me hesitate to choose him in fantasy. I thought he could be putting up much bigger numbers but hasn’t.

• ASitar

I’m kinda leaning Crowder over Hayward. I think he’ll be overlooked and could approach 40 DK points

• captainwacky

@NoLimits0 said...

My point was he’s not been as good as his college stats would have projected him to be, making me hesitate to choose him in fantasy. I thought he could be putting up much bigger numbers but hasn’t.

Well then today would sure be the day :)

• SkateFiend

Is it safe to assume that Ante Zizic will be a starter tonight?

• jess701

Crowder looks like in a good spot!

• JSteele

@NoLimits0 said...

He could go off today? He had a good game last time out. They are at the point where they want to start developing him so he’s been in the starting lineup. I think with Zeller and Marvin out he moves up the pecking order in terms of plays called for him and gets a ton of minutes as well.

Def will be underweight on Drummond.. too high 9100. Guy rarely scores.. can’t make FT either.

• jess701

Batum had a very good game last time against Houston

• BBWC_10

I may have a little too much Hayward….I guess that’s what GPP’s are all about.

• monarch

Is everyone multi entering asking themselves the most important question…..Do I have enough Harden? Last time he was in this situation….kinda low owned, B2B he put up 90?

• draggin49

Ugh, I hate considering Horford. But clippers are so bad vs centers . Although horford had a dud vs them last time. Thoughts ?

• Ronboogie6

Any thoughts on Kyrie? Should get a few extra looks with Tatum off right? Or should I drop down from Drummond to capela and go up from kyrie to Westbrook or harden? Dk single entry gpp

• jcotdl

@monarch said...

Is everyone multi entering asking themselves the most important question…..Do I have enough Harden? Last time he was in this situation….kinda low owned, B2B he put up 90?

I went with the blowout narrative. Rockets playing well right now, CHA dinged up. I probably will have less than the field on Harden in favor of Beal and Mitchell

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

I thought not, but then I looked up and had like 44 percent lol

• BBWC_10

So this is the Email I just received from DK regarding the TRAINS in many of the single entry contests. I have read it 5 times and seems like just a fluff job. Having the same LU is not an advantage…

Brandon M (DraftKings)
    Mar 11, 5:46 PM EDT

Good Evening,

Simply having the same lineup as another player is not against the spirit of the Community Guidelines, nor does it automatically create an unfair advantage. Team – building a lineup, or a set of complimentary lineups which serve to work together AND executing a strategy that may create any unfair advantage over individual play is considered against the spirit of the Community Guidelines. Ensuring complete fairness in all of our games and maintaining the trust of our players is of paramount importance to DraftKings. We have built sophisticated systems to continuously monitor every entry in every DraftKings game. When a concern is identified, our Game Integrity and Ethics team thoroughly investigates the issue and takes appropriate steps to make sure all of our players are treated fairly.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Regards,

Brandon

DraftKings Player Advocate Senior Manager

Game Integrity & Ethics

• JoeChels818

Gasol starting and Lowry IN takes me off the Raptors completely for a single-entry I think.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@866 said...

Def will be underweight on Drummond.. too high 9100. Guy rarely scores.. can’t make FT either.

This ain’t the Drummond you’re familiar with. On 2/2/19 The Pistons all of you all know changed. Since then they’ve been the hottest team in the NBA and Drum has been the catalyst. Peek his game logs going back to then. Other than blowouts and the Raptors game were he was in foul trouble he has CRUSHED. Drummond isn’t even that bad at FT’s either. Hes 26/38 from the line in his last 5.

• IT4MVP

Beal/Mitchell/PG13/Portis $$$

• dbullsfan

Jeff Green gonna piss me off tonight, I was all about him till Charlotte big man value opened up. I can see a 12 rebound 2+ steals and blocks type of night out of Green vs the Kings

• vick325

Patrick McCawTORSG0m ago Open link
    Off the Bench Monday @CLE
    with Leonard back from managing his load

• keephustlincuz

You used the wrong gif.

Patrick McCawTORSG0m ago Open link
    Off the Bench Monday @CLE
    with Leonard back from managing his load

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).