• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: 240.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -10.5 ) at Cleveland ( 10.5 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Brooklyn ( -2 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9 ) at Houston ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at LA Clippers ( 1 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jess701

I am staying with adams if he can get you 45 like the last time against them that is good and then you can pay up for other spots!

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@jess701 said...

I am staying with adams if he can get you 45 like the last time against them that is good and then you can pay up for other spots!

Don’t dislike Adams, but that was double OT. He played 47 minutes. I think he can realistically get you 35-40 though!

• SkateFiend

@draggin49 said...

Ugh, I hate considering Horford. But clippers are so bad vs centers . Although horford had a dud vs them last time. Thoughts ?

Like Panda said a few days ago, Horford is more of a power forward than a center. He’s not a lock for double digits in rebounds and blocks. Zubic is a slight improvement over Gortat and either him and Harrell could prevent him from having a big night.

I’m a bit biased against Horford because he typically under perform given his salary. Not a real exciting player beyond a few hot stretches. The Celtics team is unreliable for DFS, although they’re playing better now.

• JSteele

@jess701 said...

Are you hoping for double OT then? might as well game stack then

• ASitar

Will Faried be overlooked coming back from injury? He’s finna drop a 40 burger

• jess701

Panda Harris or Morris?

• miggs6876

@Pandamonious said...

This ain’t the Drummond you’re familiar with. On 2/2/19 The Pistons all of you all know changed. Since then they’ve been the hottest team in the NBA and Drum has been the catalyst. Peek his game logs going back to then. Other than blowouts and the Raptors game were he was in foul trouble he has CRUSHED. Drummond isn’t even that bad at FT’s either. Hes 26/38 from the line in his last 5.

I concur. I’m paying up for Drummond. Which means he will probably under perform.

• monarch

@ASitar said...

I have a bunch…highly correlated with Harden.

• leatherface214

wcs or ibaka for gpp 5800 left dk

• Pandamonious

@ASitar said...

I don’t know if he starts or plays enough minutes? If I knew he was going to get even 25 minutes I’d consider him, and probably like him more if he was getting 30. I just think he backs up Capela off the bench and sees 15-20 minutes. Too many other solid plays in the range at all positions to mess with it for me. If he’s announced as starting I might change my tune.

• Matoshea

Who’s the play on yahoo, Bridges or Frank?

• Pandamonious

@jess701 said...

Panda Harris or Morris?

I’d lean Morris.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

I really like Bogi tonight, think he goes overlooked with his struggles lately, a crazy uptempo game fits him perfect

• jess701

I did not see that till now that Westbrook picked up his 15th technical one more and suspension.

• leatherface214

panda wcs or ibaka 5800 left on dk

• Pandamonious

@leatherface214 said...

WCS I think.

• monarch

@leatherface214 said...

I think WCS gets Ibaka by 10 DK tonight barring foul trouble.

• draggin49

Ugh ,I hate when I have to consider playing Hayward . Usually ends up a disaster

• Neilj907

Willy time?

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

As a Kings fan, Willie f’n sucks, doesnt mean he cant randomly pop for 40 but he is god awful

• ScofieldReturns

kyrie/blake or rwb/portis

• ASitar

@jess701 said...

I did not see that till now that Westbrook picked up his 15th technical one more and suspension.

Would you NOT use him? I added an extra LU in case he puts up an 80 burger like he can do

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@Neilj907 said...

Willy time?

If this is Hernangomez, I have some shares, this smells like a Hernangomez 30 bomb tonight

• captainwacky

@ASitar said...

Would you NOT use him? I added an extra LU in case he puts up an 80 burger like he can do

I don’t think one is related to the other, but kind worth noting. Not that we wouldn’t be alerted… but he doesn’t get kicked out if he gets a tech or anything, the suspension comes the next game.

• jcotdl

@ASitar said...

even if he got a tech wouldn’t that be a suspension for next game?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).