• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: 240.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -10.5 ) at Cleveland ( 10.5 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Brooklyn ( -2 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9 ) at Houston ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at LA Clippers ( 1 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

@frugal said...

Thomas Bryant …defense?

He just a much better athlete for the nature of this game. He can run, block shots, rebound, come off his man to defend. I like Portis but I’d want exposure to Bryant in case he went nuts against a team which is easy to go nuts against.

• aus1032

Marvin/Cody/mkg out. Frank and willy for all the monies

• ushook

A lot of hornets value coming our way..

• frugal

@aus1032 said...

Love Frank, Biyombo may be playing.

• Costamesa5

Three down, how many to go….

• gvn2fly1421

Marvin Williams out? LineupHQ will probably malfunction. Never seen anything love something more.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

• monarch

Kemba is 400 cheaper than a couple of weeks ago when he put 55 on the Rockets and the Hornets are a game out of the 8 seed.

• Dolphins2016

@Pandamonious said...

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Kemba is 400 cheaper than a couple of weeks ago when he put 55 on the Rockets and the Hornets are a game out of the 8 seed.

Can’t play Kemba without Zeller. That’s a MTD special for you and you can’t argue with it. Walker was AWFUL when Zeller was out.

• Shaudy_lo

Trying to figure out PG play is tough for me right now

• jess701

@Pandamonious said...

• Dolphins2016

@jess701 said...

Lol, scroll up a little

• frugal

Yeah…Kaminsky and Bridges minutes seem safe here regardless of outcome.

• jess701

@Dolphins2016 said...

beat meBeat me lol

• Benf15harp

@noddy said...

Drummond is the top play tonight

Glad you’re still around Noddy!
    Hope you and mbunner/njsum1/draggin49/GG/ace15/Jess and whomever else I’m forgetting have big nights 2nite. 👍

FantasyLabs 1sec ago
    Benf15harp(tanking) out indefinitely.

Lmao

• Petergunz82

@monarch said...

Drum is a good play. Mitchell can outscore him at a 700 discount. Ingles vs OKC with no Rubio is solid and anyone in the WAS-SAC can just about be the best player on the slate. I mean Thomas Bryant could come out of nowhere and put up north of 50.

Yes, especially if he played more than 15 minutes

• emnj69

how do I insert an image to a post?
    can that be done on this site ? sorry dumb question I just see a place to add a gif

• jess701

I hate my internet!

• Njsum1

@aus1032 said...

Maybe…but I don’t think so. Cody Zeller is only $700 more than Frank. We’re you going to play all the Zeller or all the Marvin? If not, why are you going to play all the Kaminsky.

He’s still a solid option cause both Zeller and Marvin are out. Yet doesn’t feel lock button to me. Feels like 15%. Idk anyone agree, disagree?

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Can’t play Kemba without Zeller. That’s a MTD special for you and you can’t argue with it. Walker was AWFUL when Zeller was out.

Then I like him even more…lol.

Only thing that concerns me with Kemba is he could avoid CP3 and get the entire game with Gordon/Rivers defense.

Definitely a hit without Zeller though.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

I like Kaminsky obviously, but don’t sleep on Bridges. Kaminsky’s price on DK is up to 4.4K too. Bridges is only 3.3K and will probably see 30 minutes or more. Who knows.

• emnj69

@Pandamonious said...

I like kemba tonight but do you think Zeller can stay in what I believe will be a fast paced game and capella there?

• emnj69

@Pandamonious said...

I like kemba tonight but do you think Zeller can stay in what I believe will be a fast paced game and capella there?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Benf15harp said...

Glad you’re still around Noddy!
    Hope you and mbunner/njsum1/draggin49/GG/ace15/Jess and whomever else I’m forgetting have big nights 2nite. 👍

FantasyLabs 1sec ago
    Benf15harp(tanking) out indefinitely.

Lmao

I feel slighted.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.