• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: 240.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -10.5 ) at Cleveland ( 10.5 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Brooklyn ( -2 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9 ) at Houston ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at LA Clippers ( 1 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@emnj69 said...

I like kemba tonight but do you think Zeller can stay in what I believe will be a fast paced game and capella there?

Zeller? Zeller’s out.

• frugal

@emnj69 said...

I like kemba tonight but do you think Zeller can stay in what I believe will be a fast paced game and capella there?

The question is more who else do they have to fill minutes?

• tmarohl

How about Lamb?

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

FantasyLabs 1sec ago
    Benf15harp(tanking) out indefinitely

Nooooo….put your suit on Melon, we need ya!

😁

• jess701

@emnj69 said...

Not from bench

• ASitar

Isn’t Westy vs Utah a thing?

• m203

lol in theory kaminsky cannot stay on the floor in this matchup… harden is gonna feast

• BPhillips44

I have such a hard time pulling the trigger on Beal for 10.8 K on Fanduel.

• frugal

Also…people keep mistaking HOU as a face paced matchup. HOU plays at the 7th slowest pace, behind SAS. This is a pace down game for CHA.

• bucherpsu08

@ASitar said...

Isn’t Westy vs Utah a thing?

He’s had 2 subpar games against them this year. Who knows though, maybe they will go to double OT again.

• Sirchad

All this CHA just makes me like Capela more and Kemba less

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Can’t play Kemba without Zeller. That’s a MTD special for you and you can’t argue with it. Walker was AWFUL when Zeller was out.

Kemba was one of my favorite low owned plays tonight. There seems to be something to him not playing as well without Zeller though. There’s also something to PG’s against Houston. So I’ll probaly dial it back, yet I’m still gonna play some kemba.

• emnj69

@Pandamonious said...

Zeller? Zeller’s out.

sorry just saw that on my phone thanks

• queensfinest

i love bjelica tonight. thoughts??

• queensfinest

joe ingles, jeremy lamb or harrison barnes?

• monarch

So many plays at center tonight

• monarch

@queensfinest said...

Jingles, Lamb, Barnes

• gaelicgirl

@frugal said...

Also…people keep mistaking HOU as a face paced matchup. HOU plays at the 7th slowest pace, behind SAS. This is a pace down game for CHA.

Too much dribbling!
    LOL

• Matoshea

• zpa1989

cheap min priced punts on FD i am looking at:

knight, exum, chriss, o’neal, galloway.

you can really make some crazy stars and scrubs lineups with these guys. how many are legitimately viable? anyone have a strong take?

• monarch

Dont forget about Manimal. Capela B2B…no Hartenstein or Nene and it’s the Hornets.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@queensfinest said...

Lamb, Barnes, Ingles

• ASitar

If Tatum is out, I’m running a Jaylen Brown stack.

Portis or Jabari (for the salary relief)?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@zpa1989 said...

cheap min priced punts on FD i am looking at:

knight, exum, chriss, o’neal, galloway.

you can really make some crazy stars and scrubs lineups with these guys. how many are legitimately viable? anyone have a strong take?

I’m only considering knight, exum, chriss and probably in that order. Still trying to figure out if I want to mess biyombo and hernangomez

• ASitar

@theIrrigator said...

I’m only considering knight, exum, chriss and probably in that order. Still trying to figure out if I want to mess biyombo and hernangomez

Why is Knight a play? Because Nance is out? Just wondering, because guard looks loaded for Cle and I don’t want to plug in Knight and see him get 16 minutes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.