• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: 240.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -10.5 ) at Cleveland ( 10.5 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Brooklyn ( -2 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9 ) at Houston ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at LA Clippers ( 1 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• First build has drum, blake think they should combine for 110 possibly 120? 9500 pg13 is too tempting for me.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I’m only considering knight, exum, chriss and probably in that order. Still trying to figure out if I want to mess biyombo and hernangomez

Saw the Hornets Saturday night. Frank looked good but was being a dick with all kinds of gyrations every time he made a basket. Hernangomez came in for a minute or two of garbage time. Bismack did not play.. I would not mess with Bismack or Willy.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@ASitar said...

If Tatum is out, I’m running a Jaylen Brown stack.

Portis or Jabari (for the salary relief)?

I’ve been playing them both the last week but definitely playing Portis and still trying to figure out if I’m jumping off the jabari train tonight

• captainwacky

I was the dude who posted about PG’s rotator cuff, as in my research, I stumbled across this article: https://okcthunderwire.usatoday.com/2019/03/10/oklahoma-city-thunder-paul-george-rumor-minor-tear-rotator-cuff/

Turns out it’s pretty much just a complete rumor, albeit one that might hold a tiny amount of weight considering the way he’s sat out/played, but there is no legitimate truth to it yet. So something to keep an eye on, but nothing to really react to.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

@ASitar said…

Tatum out

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Saw the Hornets Saturday night. Frank looked good but was being a dick with all kinds of gyrations every time he made a basket. Hernangomez came in for a minute or two of garbage time. Bismack did not play.. I would not mess with Bismack or Willy.

Zeller, MKG, and Marvin is out, they are 3k so I definitely have to consider them but I agree I probably shouldn’t even be wasting time on the situation when it rarely worked out last time zeller missed that stretch of games

• tmarohl

Anyone like Marcus Morris as a late night hammer with Tatum out?

• Nmj4786

@tmarohl said...

I initially liked Horford last night but once Tatum was questionable (I assumed they’d sit him) Morris was immediately where my head went to. Really like him

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I think he’s fine, but I’m not really sure his role and usage will change a ton that we can count on. They have so much depth/stevens plays around a lot, that I would just be on him from the merit of his normal usage anyway.

• Nmj4786

Anyone notice the spread in the TOR/CLE game has gone from TOR -11 last night to TOR -8.5 right now even after Kawahi was taken off the injury report. Lowry resting?

• noddy

@tmarohl said...

When’s the last time he was a hammer?

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

I think he’s fine, but I’m not really sure his role and usage will change a ton that we can count on. They have so much depth/stevens plays around a lot, that I would just be on him from the merit of his normal usage anyway.

Morris has been killing it with Irving/Horford on and Tatum off this season. My gut tells me Kyrie but the numbers say to mash Morris.

• JSteele

I want whoever is coming off the bench, Hayward or Brown

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Morris has been killing it with Irving/Horford on and Tatum off this season. My gut tells me Kyrie but the numbers say to mash Morris.

The numbers tell me to put Horford back in my player pool and add at least 10 fpts to his projection. Granted its only a 41 min sample size

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I agree I think I would play Hayward or Brown before I play Morris

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

I mean, it makes sense; Tatum uses the ball a lot, and Morris is more likely to be the beneficiary. I think there are going to be lots of overlooked pieces in that game, and the celtics do some erratic things, so i guess my point is I want a mixture of exposure, and wouldn’t just focus in on Morris alone. All their ancillary pieces are worth looking at, and Irving and Horford remain in good spots.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Nmj4786 said...

Anyone notice the spread in the TOR/CLE game has gone from TOR -11 last night to TOR -8.5 right now even after Kawahi was taken off the injury report. Lowry resting?

I hadn’t seen it but that was my thought last night that they would rest lowry

• captainwacky

@theIrrigator said...

I hadn’t seen it but that was my thought last night that they would rest lowry

The stranger line shift to me is the Kings going from +2 to -1 with no real news. I don’t want to overthink anything/overvalue vegas lines… but what’s up with that?

• emnj69

it is not for the faint of heart but I may punt with baynes at almost min price on dk-clippers are soft inside and he may get a bit of usage tonight

• jcotdl

• Matoshea

Kyrie or Mitchell?

• monarch

Also Tatum is one of those guys that appears to pad his def rebounding stats. He will go and take them away from a Morris or Horford.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Also Tatum is one of those guys that appears to pad his def rebounding stats. He will go and take them away from a Morris or Horford.

He must really suck at that, then.

• Dolphins2016

damn so many good plays tonight can’t choose

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Quite a selection of contests today on DK…. trying to decide how to go about it before I can look in-depth at the slate

Can 20-max the $4 with all or some in the $15
    The $77 feels like a trap, smaller field is attractive but is a 58-max and by entering 1 to 5 lineups does one even have a chance?

The $250 4-max has a nice payout structure and feasible for a single bullet.

What do you guys think about the $77?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.