• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2 ) at Washington ( -2 ) —- T: 240.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -10.5 ) at Cleveland ( 10.5 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Brooklyn ( -2 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9 ) at Houston ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at LA Clippers ( 1 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Packapunch

@Unico10 said...

Quite a selection of contests today on DK…. trying to decide how to go about it before I can look in-depth at the slate

Can 20-max the $4 with all or some in the $15
    The $77 feels like a trap, smaller field is attractive but is a 58-max and by entering 1 to 5 lineups does one even have a chance?

The $250 4-max has a nice payout structure and feasible for a single bullet.

What do you guys think about the $77?

• realphipps

@Unico10 said...

Quite a selection of contests today on DK…. trying to decide how to go about it before I can look in-depth at the slate

The $77 feels like a trap, smaller field is attractive but is a 58-max and by entering 1 to 5 lineups does one even have a chance?

The $10,600 three man has a good return.

The quarter arcade also looks attractive.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Unico10 said...

The $77 is an 88 max with less than 3,000 entries. Assuming all the sharks mass enter that isn’t good for you. I guess it depends on how many line ups you would build. I think you’ll want several of going there.

M Morris is still underpriced.. will have O Kaminsky much prefer M Bridges. And Don’t forget about LOUUUUUU. 100% LOUUUUU

• JSteele

Andre Ingram is back with the Lakers. I predict a 40 burger next game.

• Dolphins2016

anyone else playing 4 kings in a lineup?

• emnj69

@realphipps said...

The $10,600 three man has a good return

I always wonder who enters those things-you need balls of steel I could not imagine the stress involved with those high buy in entries
    my best nfl win as I watched it un fold I had probably 8 beers in the last hour alone to control my nerves lol

when I see the amount others risk in DFS it makes me feel like my addiction is minor compared to others.

• ASitar

How do you not put Dinwiddie and Sato on almost every LU?

• emnj69

I can see the clippers beating the celtics -the celtics have not looked right lately (besides the game vs warriors who are not right either)

• monarch

@Dolphins2016 said...

anyone else playing 4 kings in a lineup?

Only Hield for me on DK

• monarch

@ASitar said...

How do you not put Dinwiddie and Sato on almost every LU?

By paying up at those positions. I dont have any of those two at the moment.

• xaab

So DK gave me this free contest called NBA Champ Series and after I put a lineup and submit it saids I don’t have enough funds for this contest. lol

• Yeah im off drum pivoting to capala with blake pg13 mitchell and dinwiddie$$$

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

M Morris is still underpriced.. will have O Kaminsky much prefer M Bridges. And Don’t forget about LOUUUUUU. 100% LOUUUUU

866 and I together on the M Bridges death train! We either gettin’ all the mOnies or gettin’ sick together! Get those paramedics ready.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Only Hield for me on DK

Whoa whoa whoa. You were contemplating Kurucs, but you ain’t playing Bjelica?!

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

866 and I together on the M Bridges death train! We either gettin’ all the mOnies or gettin’ sick together! Get those paramedics ready.

Real ballers are getting on the Hernangomez garbage time death train ;)

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Blake Griffin isn’t guarding Bjelica… Everyone knows Jeff Green is light.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Real ballers are getting on the Hernangomez garbage time death train ;)

I’ll have some of him too. Bridges is my favorite though. A few different ways to play that game, but I know I’ll have no Kemba.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

I’m not playing Kurucs. I am on Carroll. Maybe some Bjelica. I dont think he fits though…can he keep Jabari in front of him? I’m going to have to look into those rotations.

• Dolphins2016

I got Hield, Fox, Willie, and Barnes.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Only Hield for me on DK

I guess I’m getting the Sacremento starting power forward at no ownership tonight. I mentioned him earlier and haven’t seen any mention since. I could be wrong, yet he’s one of my favorite plays. I hope he has a magnificent day and an even better evening 🤔😁

• noddy

@monarch said...

By paying up at those positions. I dont have any of those two at the moment.

This makes me feel better that I have them locked in

• JSteele

@Njsum1 said...

I guess I’m getting the Sacremento starting power forward at no ownership tonight. I mentioned him earlier and haven’t seen any mention since. I could be wrong, yet he’s one of my favorite plays. I hope he has a magnificent day and even better evening 🤔😁

I like Harrison Barnes too. Have him locked in after I saw he’s only 5200

• noddy

@JSteele said...

Me too

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

Don’t say his name….simply refer to him as “the Sacremento starting power forward”…it should encourage a ceiling game…haha 😀🤐🤔

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).