• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 12 ) at Philadelphia ( -12 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 230
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Miami ( -9.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Oklahoma City ( -2 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Dallas ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2 ) at Sacramento ( 2 ) —- T: 235

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

@Pandamonious said...

Nothing fishy here.

Nothing at all.

Move on.

the best part about this was Gobert was mocking the whole virus thing by touching all the microphones and everything

and then two days later he’s sick

@andyblarsen
    ·
    3m
    I’m now told by Jazz PR that Quin Snyder misunderstood my question and that Rudy Gobert is still listed as questionable to play.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

If Rudy suits up tonight, I quit NBA until the playoffs.

• Sleazygreazy

@Pandamonious said...

Nothing fishy here.

Nothing at all.

Move on.

Jeepers, I jammed Bradley in 1/3 in the Monster…do you think he’ll at least be somewhat heavily owned or just a few silly folks like me?

• codygracyalny

Leaving Bradley in the UTIL spot so I can swap him out as soon as we find out Gobert is starting.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Jeepers, I jammed Bradley in 1/3 in the Monster…do you think he’ll at least be somewhat heavily owned or just a few silly folks like me?

Probably will be somewhat chalky. Worst case, he’s like 20% owned, only plays 15 minutes and still gets you 15. Like, it’s not the worst case scenario.

• queensfinest

cody martin, thon maker or justin jackson?

• zeeshan2

anyone take a stab at cody martin or thon maker?

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

and on DK if they announce Gobert in and Bradley is in your Utility, just pivot to Boban/Jackson/WCS

• TheWeeIceMan

Thon 2 quick fouls.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@queensfinest said...

cody martin, thon maker or justin jackson?

Justin Jackson imo

• yisman

so now I can’t use Jordan McRae

I had Bradley on DK and thus didn’t need McRae, but if Bradley doesn’t start, I would’ve wanted McRae

• monarch

@zeeshan2 said...

anyone take a stab at cody martin or thon maker?

I like Caleb. The Heat allow shooting guards to shoot at will against them and he is a much better shooter than Cody. So I like Caleb in terms of price and ownership over Cody but have shares of both.

• codygracyalny

Haven’t heard much about Graham. Is he just an obvious play? Only have him in 1/3 right now.

• thedude404

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

LOL Quinn misunderstood the question on Gobert. Whatever.

• monarch

@codygracyalny said...

Haven’t heard much about Graham. Is he just an obvious play? Only have him in 1/3 right now.

Yes. On paper he is the most secure play on the slate.

• Deltfish

• Bodiaz36

That’s total BS if Gobert ends up playing. Although he’s kind of been playing like shit anyway, Bradley might still be viable regardless

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

If Rudy suits up tonight, I quit NBA until the playoffs.

Rudy needs to go touch a few more mics.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Nothing fishy here.

Nothing at all.

Move on.

I’ll have to check how much I have on FD. Think I mainly have Embiid. But I know I have like 60% on Yahoo and its a pain manually rebuilding lineups over there by hand. I think Boban and WCS are the same price so I guess it wont be that big of deal. DK I’m 100% but it’s easy to re-optimize over there

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Probably will be somewhat chalky. Worst case, he’s like 20% owned, only plays 15 minutes and still gets you 15. Like, it’s not the worst case scenario.

I didn’t play FD tonight. Bradley in most of my Util spots on yahoo and Dk. Only have him at center in 1. Yet he’s been playing regularly…Averaging like 18dk Over almost 10 games…I agree it’s not ideal, yet it’s not the worst either.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@codygracyalny said...

I’m pretty heavy Graham

• Englishfireee

Mitchell in a good spot.. SGA or Schroder?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

I’ll have to check how much I have on FD. Think I mainly have Embiid. But I know I have like 60% on Yahoo and its pain manually rebuilding lineups over there by hand. I think Boban and WCS are the same price so I guess it wont be that big of deal. DK I’m 100% but it’s easy to re-optimize over there

Yeah, I went 50% on DK, whatever. I can change it, but it does impact the entire built of each line up.

On FD I went punt mode and have 30% Bradley and 20% Boban. So, more of an issue there with my choices. Like I could end up with 10 points from the C spot in half my line ups. I guess I get what I…pay for?

• rocketman828

Make that 3 fouls on thong maker slate breaker should have know better at least in my 10 man tournament he is 85% owned.

• FantasySultan

NBA is a farce.
    Dfs and gambling control it now.
    Pockets are being lined.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler