• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 12 ) at Philadelphia ( -12 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 230
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Miami ( -9.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Oklahoma City ( -2 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Dallas ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2 ) at Sacramento ( 2 ) —- T: 235

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

I have friends who voted for Trump and rationalized it well at the time, whether it was financially motivated, or extreme anti-establishment hopes, or just card carrying R’s. They have almost all abandoned ship on being supportive of him over the course of his presidency because they cast their vote using their brain, and can retrospectively learn. The people who are supporting Trump for his optics and social policy affiliation while believing he is a good human… shut it down man, that’s a lost cause.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

I’ll get hate for this, but the Bush’s were the absolute worst. There’s just a lot of evil there.

I’m still not sure nor is anyone that Obama was even a citizen. Whatever. If he wasn’t though who helped get him there and what did they want.

All our presidents suck. They all work for someone else. They didn’t get where they are on their own. They were placed there.

Just look at all the recent elections. The majority of them are surrounded in controversy. From simple things like hanging chads, to Kerry being a Bush skull and bone buddy who was never a threat to all this Russia stuff. We don’t decide who gets in. How can anyone think we do with how these elections go?

• Awon1

@Pandamonious said...

I’ll get hate for this, but the Bush’s were the absolute worst. There’s just a lot of evil there.

I’m still not sure nor is anyone that Obama was even a citizen. Whatever. If he wasn’t though who helped get him there and what did they want.

All our presidents suck. They all work for someone else. They didn’t get where they are on their own. They were placed there.

Just look at all the recent elections. The majority of them are surrounded in controversy. From simple things like hanging chads, to Kerry being a Bush skull and bone buddy who was never a threat to all this Russia stuff. We don’t decide who gets in. How can anyone think we do with how these elections go?

Yea I would vote for you over any president. I’m not even joking.

• joephoto

@Awon1 said...

So I wonder does Joe have Warren Derangement Syndrome? I just asked a simple question lol. Maybe he has WDS,

No WDS. Couldn’t care less about her.

• Awon1

@joephoto said...

No WDS. Couldn’t care less about her.

Ok well I don’t even hate Trump that much lol. I was just asking a question since we all know all politicians lie. Which politician doesn’t lie? They would lose if they didn’t lie.

• mbunner23

@captainwacky said...

Not being able to play ball at all is pretty much the sum of all fears for me. I have a key to a gym, so I can shoot around (which has honestly been a lifesaver), but no organized basketball is brutal.

Absolutely this!! I can’t function without watching, playing, or doing something basketball related.

• Awon1

I would take Trump over Bush any time.

Bush is like Joe Biden except he’s just that dumb without possible dementia.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I’m on board with your thought process except the Obama birth certificate thing.. there are clear records of that and he’s got a pretty publicly documented life; you think his placement was planned for 45 years? That one seems far fetched to me.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Absolutely this!! I can’t function without watching, playing, or doing something basketball related.

I feel extremely lucky that I can even shoot around. Just getting a good sweat has been phenomenal, but no pickup or leagues is prettttty brutal.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I’m on board with your thought process except the Obama birth certificate thing.. there are clear records of that and he’s got a pretty publicly documented life; you think his placement was planned for 45 years? That one seems far fetched to me.

I mean you can take these for what they are. Just what I came across first on google. Democrats numerous times tried to get citizenship rules changed for potential presidents. Then here comes Obama.

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/obama-was-hand-picked-was-not-a-natural-born-citizen-congress-knew-it-and-tried-to-protect-him-2/

http://www.art2superpac.com/issues.html#Attempts%20to%20Redefine%20or%20Amend%20Article%20II

Also find this video of Farrakan amusing talking about Obama being “selected, not elected.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=6Zw-1Eu4v_g&feature=emb_logo

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #66

RG Tiered Ranking

@Awon1 said...

Are all your gyms also shut down?

Lol. Yes they are but I have an Irrigation business so I do a lot of work/manual labor outside. The last thing I’m trying to do is go workout. If I had a desk job I might workout more but we have a home gym and hoop at the house so dont need to go to public gym

• Zieg30

Just stop it, Panda…. You’re normally reasonable. This isn’t. The Obama birth certificate issue is right-wing nutjob stuff.

• telestraightshooter

@captainwacky said...

I think there’s a lot of corruption at all levels and parties of politics.

It’s called human nature.
    That’s why our founding dads had such a novel idea when they delineated our Constitution and it’s check and balances

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Lol. Yes they are but I have an Irrigation business so I do a lot of work/manual labor outside. The last thing I’m trying do is go workout. If I had a desk job I might workout more but we have home gym and hoop at the house so dont need

You know, I wondered here and there about the origin of your name… I think I figured it out now!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #66

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

You know, I wondered here and there about the origin of your name… I think I figured it out now!

Lol

• telestraightshooter

@captainwacky said...

I feel extremely lucky that I can even shoot around. Just getting a good sweat has been phenomenal, but no pickup or leagues is prettttty brutal.

If your not working up a sweat each day, in the sunshine, your cheating you immunity system…
    … your causing americans to die!

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

I mean you can take these for what they are. Just what I came across first on google. Democrats numerous times tried to get citizenship rules changed for potential presidents. Then here comes Obama.

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/obama-was-hand-picked-was-not-a-natural-born-citizen-congress-knew-it-and-tried-to-protect-him-2/

http://www.art2superpac.com/issues.html#Attempts%20to%20Redefine%20or%20Amend%20Article%20II

Also find this video of Farrakan amusing talking about Obama being “selected, not elected.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=6Zw-1Eu4v_g&feature=emb_logo

I mean… do you think Trump was born in Bulgaria as his father was an immigrant and the My Pillow guy thinks he is Jesus part 2? Too many conspiracy podcasts for you.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@telestraightshooter said...

If your not working up a sweat each day, in the sunshine, your cheating you immunity system…. your causing americans to die!

From like 8 am to 8 pm, I’ve been eating and training like an Olympian. From 8 pm to midnight, it’s like Carnival in my house. My body has managed to mediate nicely thus far, but we’ll see…

• telestraightshooter

@captainwacky said...

it’s never been this bad or optically open

Wow.
    You ever followed Chicago politics?

What we can all agree is bad on a epic level is the amount of hate and vitriol hurled at the POTUS by “News” Outlets.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

Wow.

What we can all agree is bad on a epic level is the amount of hate and vitriol hurled at the POTUS by “News” Outlets.

There are other bad cases in history as well. This is right up there with them. The vitriol is 100 percent warranted.

• frugal

Wow.

Was it OK when FOX was doing it to Obama? Just curious…

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

Obama’s mentors and associates are well-documented

• telestraightshooter

@frugal said...

Was it OK when FOX was doing it to Obama? Just curious…

I am ok with the press being as combatant as they want to be…
    … if they are going overboard being an unfair horses ass, then they will be “rewarded” for it.

• Just look @ CNN’s ratings

I am also OK with any of our POTUS’s taking it to their level.
    That’s part of Trump’s appeal, he can act presidential….
    … but when that pig is oinking at him whilst walling in mud….
    … Trump rolls up his sleeve & smacks him in his mug
    That’s what’s different.

(orangeMan v CNN)

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

I mean… do you think Trump was born in Bulgaria as his father was an immigrant and the My Pillow guy thinks he is Jesus part 2? Too many conspiracy podcasts for you.

It’s only a conspiracy if you choose to not believe it. I mean, it’s not at all fishy that all the sudden in 2003 Democrats were trying to get citizenship rules changed for presidential candidates?

I don’t see that as far-fetched. Most conspiracies aren’t. It’s just hard for people to imagine that there could be an underbelly this dirty.

I mean, is it just a coincidence and crazy conspiracy that George Bush and John Hinckley Sr. were friends? That Hinckley was from Texas and owned an Oil company and was very wealthy? His kid just so happens to be the one to attempt to assassinate Reagan? Then on top of that he’s found not guilty by reason of insanity?

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #32

RG Tiered Ranking

Let’s mix politics and sports lol.

Which Congressman is the best athlete? It has to be Anthony Gonzalez right? Is there someone better?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler