• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 12 ) at Philadelphia ( -12 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 230
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Miami ( -9.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Oklahoma City ( -2 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Dallas ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2 ) at Sacramento ( 2 ) —- T: 235

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• rocketman828

See bull shit a poor little girl on tv crying because they canceled the game so sicking.

• tmarohl

@rocketman828 said...

F#@! the NBA after this bullshit tonight I’m done with the NBA.

MLB probably done too

• makeitrain99

Game is Canceled !!!

Absolutely unbelievable night here. Wow. Virus is spreading like wildfire now. No mo sports possibly. Hard to imagine.

• FantasySultan

game ppd

• FantasySultan

first game stack wins it again

• Njsum1

At least we got to see Full Metal Boban before the season’s postponement.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

Sports are too soft right now— in 1988, Isiah Thomas and Bill Lambeer would have forced the NBA to play the last 18 games of the season in a consecutive 16 hour span in one arena with every fan present. No fouls would have been called, and there sure as hell wouldn’t have been any load management.

• FantasySultan

good night to dfs. I think we can call it a wrap now.

• TheWeeIceMan

Can’t remember them doing anything like this during all the other “world ending pandemics” the last 10 years.

• gaelicgirl

@monarch said...

This is the leaky room times a billion

Great job with the updates tonight, thanks!

• monarch

@realphipps said...

For his daddy.

The NBA should be renamed Ball-ball.

LMAO. Big Baller league should be safe with no worry of large crowds gathering

• frugal

I hope they pay out, sitting pretty. But refund is maybe the right thing to do. Sucks we’ll have no NBA for a bit, hopefully the warmer more humid weather slows transmission and we get through this relatively quick.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Now I want my refunds. Lol.

Yep. Had lots of Ingram/Bogdan and looking at some nice finishes. Was gonna have another smash night on Yahoo and DK with all the low owned Boban

• deadphish

RG Overall Ranking

got screwed on DK…but somehow i luckily avoided both the PPD games on FD.
    finished 9th in RG single…
    https://www.fanduel.com/games/44453/contests/44453-235143195/entries/2013933209/scoring

• Codyveo

FD won’t refund anything. It sucks, I played the single entry $1650 and have Zion, Ball and Bogdon. Sucks bad but it is what it is, if your in the cash you’ll get paid, if not, you won’t.

Hope I’m wrong but we have seen similar things before and they always play out the same.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

I hope they pay out, sitting pretty. But refund is maybe the right thing to do. Sucks we’ll have no NBA for a bit, hopefully the warmer more humid weather slows transmission and we get through this relatively quick.

Maybe in Texas. We still got another three months of shit weather

• casper

@UGAdude said...

So they unleash it on themselves first?

yep theyve been trying to thin the herd since the 7os im chinese this was lab developed 100%.This is Asian style warfare and its the economic impact US debt is going to explode No tax money and bail outs everwhere

• kdsdawg

@TheWeeIceMan said...

Can’t remember them doing anything like this during all the other “world ending pandemics” the last 10 years.

there is a reason for that

• tmarohl

Rudy Gobert should now be given defensive player of the year for single handedly shutting down the entire NBA

• telestraightshooter

@gaelicgirl said...

Probably why the NBA is suspending the season, multi-million dollar assets might be at risk

“At Risk”?
    the epidemiology suggests otherwise – the “At Risk” group is age 60+ AND chronically ill.

I think they suspend to prevent the spread in the general population

• marker0357

NCAA tourney cancellation is next I’m afraid

• realphipps

@rocketman828 said...

See bull shit a poor little girl on tv crying because they canceled the game so sicking.

A little girl was carted out of a MLB stadium last year after a foul ball incident. She’ll live a life surrounded by doc appointments and unheard of challenges.

Hope you didn’t cry foul over the proactive approach of MLB talking about putting safety nets down the baselines. Fingers crossed.

To add: You probably didn’t, but someone reading your initial post, shaking their head “hell yeah” over a Busch Ice probably did.

To add: Busch Ice is still kinda cool.

• bangthedrummond

All tourneys will refund I’d bet

• Codyveo

@marker0357 said...

NCAA tourney cancellation is next I’m afraid

Yup

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler