• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 12 ) at Philadelphia ( -12 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 230
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at Miami ( -9.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Oklahoma City ( -2 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Dallas ( -1.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2 ) at Sacramento ( 2 ) —- T: 235

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• DC2380

@Herf said...

Duncan Robinson

Thanks good brother lol

• Njsum1

@telestraightshooter said...

Side note – The city of Dallas originated as a rail road junction sprang up in the middle of no where

• Herf

@DC2380 said...

Thanks good brother lol

I’ve lost the last two slates so maybe don’t listen to me lol.

• Njsum1

@Herf said...

I’ve lost the last two slates so maybe don’t listen to me lol.

2 slate losing streak…might as well give-up. 🤷‍♂️

• Herf

@Njsum1 said...

That’s the problem with the knicks. Even randle is topping out at 32 minutes. They’re playing too many guys. Even though my gut says elf and randle should smash, I just can’t trust it. I’d love to go heavy on these guys, I just can’t.

RJ Barett seems to get his 30 minutes no matter what. 5500 is a fair price. I can put him in a few, and be just a little less nervous about it. Still quite nervous, just slightly less.

That’s what I’m saying, it is really tough. Elf was in a prime spot last night and shit the bed. Randle with only 24.0 FD was a lineup killer as well. Yesterdays slate looked really good and I missed on almost every lineup. RJ is probably the easiest way to get around 30 FDFP but on the other hand Reddish is in the same spot.

I’m going to trust the optimizer a little more than normal today.

Then put a couple of dart lineups in haha.

• gaelicgirl

@FantasySultan said...

stack the hammer game EOM

Good morning…EOM?

• Herf

@Njsum1 said...

2 slate losing streak…might as well give-up 😉

I had a little hot streak and it feels weird when it goes ice cold lol.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

I’d probably play Bradley over Melli too, especially with the $500 difference on DK..

BUT

Melli is averaging 23 minutes over his 5, including two games of 26 minutes and although he’s only averaging 18.4 DK points over those 5 games, if you scroll further down his game log you will see spikes of 24+ and as high as 32.3 DK points against the Warriors not that long ago. Sacramento has struggled mightily with C’s, or at the very least more so than OKC over the past month plus.

On the other hand Bradley has 2 starts this year in Goberts absence.

11/23 vs NOP – 23 minutes, 26.3 DK points
    11/25 at MIL – 22 minutes, 30.8 DK points

So, again, even in starting opportunities Bradley didn’t get significant minutes. His results are not far off line with Melli’s production as a whole.

Also again, I’m sure I’d play Bradley over Melli, but if you’re digging for GPP pivots it’s not crazy.

• superjon

The only issue I have with Bradley, Melli, or really anyone in that price range. Is if they will even be necessary tonight.

This slate is really looking like a balanced approach over stars and scrubs is the way to go

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

Duncan Robinson 17 3PFGM incoming.

• Njsum1

@Herf said...

I had a little hot streak and it feels weird when it goes ice cold lol.

I’m just messing. You weren’t even complaining.

Separately, not talking about you at all, I’ve just seen soooo many posts where someone just took down a GPP or has had a nice hot streak, then has like a 3 day losing streak, comes on here complaining about how impossible NBA DFS, and that nothing goes their way. I’m like come on dude, you just won a GPP, you’re good for the season.

I understand if someone is just losing all season and wants to vent. I’ve been doing this for a while so I understand how it works. I’m having one of my best NBA DFS seasons, yet I’ve hit steaks of going 0-fer 4 nights in a row. Not just losing literally, not cashing even 1 of like 7 lineups for 4 straight nights.

I know it’ll come around. Everyone who plays is sharp, can’t expect to win every night.

• queensfinest

is rotoworld working for anyone? i mean its working but theres been no player updates since last night at least for me

• Sleazygreazy

@Ace15 said...

LOL, was this a dream?

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

LOL, was this a dream?

From a week ago. Going to keep chasing lol.

• got9forya

KP Doubtful

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@got9forya said...

KP Doubtful

is 100% Luka too much?

• telestraightshooter

@Ace15 said...

DR is high on the hot list

https://rotogrinders.com/game-stats/nba/consistency?site=draftkings&range=1week

HEY – the hot list is broken!

• its missing yesterday’s data
    • who in the hell at rG can fix that?!?

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

I’d probably play Bradley over Melli too, especially with the $500 difference on DK..

BUT

Melli is averaging 23 minutes over his 5, including two games of 26 minutes and although he’s only averaging 18.4 DK points over those 5 games, if you scroll further down his game log you will see spikes of 24+ and as high as 32.3 DK points against the Warriors not that long ago. Sacramento has struggled mightily with C’s, or at the very least more so than OKC over the past month plus.

On the other hand Bradley has 2 starts this year in Goberts absence.

11/23 vs NOP – 23 minutes, 26.3 DK points
    11/25 at MIL – 22 minutes, 30.8 DK points

So, again, even in starting opportunities Bradley didn’t get significant minutes. His results are not far off line with Melli’s production as a whole.

Also again, I’m sure I’d play Bradley over Melli, but if you’re digging for GPP pivots it’s not crazy.

Don’t 💩 on my Bradley parade.

He was in foul trouble (meaning he had 5 fouls, yet I’m not sure if he was in actual foul trouble) those games and they were against incredibly pace-y teams. Don’t know if they don’t want to give him a lot of run regardless. This is a spot Utah could extend his run. Yet you raised valid concerns. Still, id appreciate no opinions that are contrary to my presuppositions 😉😁

• Herf

@Njsum1 said...

I’m just messing. You weren’t even complaining.

Separately, not talking about you at all, I’ve just seen soooo many posts where someone just took down a GPP or has had a nice hot streak, then has like a 3 day losing streak, comes on here complaining about how impossible NBA DFS, and that nothing goes their way. I’m like come on dude, you just won a GPP, you’re good for the season.

I understand if someone is just losing all season and wants to vent. I’ve been doing this for a while so I understand how it works. I’m having one of my best NBA DFS seasons, yet I’ve hit steaks of going 0-fer 4 nights in a row. Not just losing literally, not cashing even 1 of like 7 lineups for 4 straight nights.

I know it’ll come around. Everyone who plays is sharp, can’t expect to win every night.

Yeah, I am just a rookie at all this so I’m still learning the ropes. I use to just throw a few lineups in and not do any research and lose money time after time. i just got sick of donating and wanted to compete a little so I started taking it a little more seriously. Even if I do have a losing streak, its not that big of deal. Win some/lose some.

But being apart of this forum, website, and all has been extremely helpful. I find it interesting how differently people will think to construct a lineup (not optimized).

• JTAx33

For science, can someone tell me what 322 placed in for the $4 last night?

• Njsum1

@JTAx33 said...

For science, can someone tell me what 322 placed in for the $4 last night?

Look at My post at the end of yesterday’s thread, I summed up our little debate…would have been around 20th for $400

• telestraightshooter

@gaelicgirl said...

stack the hammer game EOM

speaking of stacking NO.LA/ SAC

Both cites have common roots:

• built below seasonal flood planes so buildings required to be 2 stories before the flood control levee systems were built…. because 1st floor was going to be under water for 1-2 months

• JTAx33

@Njsum1 said...

Look at My post at the end of yesterday’s thread, I summed up our little debate…would have been around 20th for $400

Missed it; I’ll go check it out

• JTAx33

I was practically running a train through last place last night so it didn’t really matter what I entered

• Jsmitty123433

RG Overall Ranking

Hard to not love the hammer game tonight also like Payton but is hard to go to heavy on him gotta feeling Jokic does well tonight I will be overweight (I’m a Jokic sucker though)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler