8:00 PM EST : New York ( 11 ) at Milwaukee ( -11 ) — T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at New Orleans ( -8 ) — T: 238.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) — T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) — T: 213
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -5.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5.5 ) — T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 7 ) at LA Clippers ( -7 ) — T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 4.5 ) at Sacramento ( -4.5 ) — T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• My god kat sucks, idk i keep playing him.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@gaelicgirl said...

It’s been one year since the NBA shut down due to Covid-19

Happy anniversary to #twoweekstoflattenthecurve!

I was really angry when I saw how big this slate was last night and there was no Utah Jazz. Really wanted to play that 1 year anniversary of Gobert shutting the world down narrative.

• tmarohl

Giannis just got the triple double bonus.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

He has five blocks midway through the third quarter.

Yeah, Knicks allow something like 3 blocks a game on average to C’s. Most in the league whatever it is. I recall BroLo having some massive block games in the past.

• blackdirkdiggler

Tony Snell, in a game where 240 points have been scored, u only scored 3 of them?? Absolutely pathetic.

• zline34

I’d be very worried if I was a Pelicans fan.

• TheWeeIceMan

Loving this Nowell guy.

• jcotdl

@blackdirkdiggler said...

Tony Snell, in a game where 240 points have been scored, u only scored 3 of them?? Absolutely pathetic.

i refuse to play snell in all formats.. no upside

• Golfnut04240

I’m very disappointed with my Harden/Brown/Tatum stack. I expected much more than they produced.

• tmarohl

Bryn Forbes 7/7 from three tonight.

• chronoxiong

Tony Snell game winner? Wtf

• tmarohl

@jcotdl said...

i refuse to play snell in all formats.. no upside

He is a very good three point shooter, so I don’t know why he refuses to look for his offense.

• jcotdl

@tmarohl said...

He is a very good three point shooter, so I don’t know why he refuses to look for his offense.

he fits the mold of a 3andD player but seems to shrink when given opportunities.. i am not dazzled by that game-winner

• tmarohl

@jcotdl said...

he fits the mold of a 3andD player but seems to shrink when given opportunities.. i am not dazzled by that game-winner

When he was on the Bucks, they had to force him to shoot. Shot a very nice percentage when he did.

• jcotdl

@tmarohl said...

When he was on the Bucks, they had to force him to shoot. Shot a very nice percentage when he did.

i remember thinking he was a prospect.. best case? danny green. worst case? idk?

• jcotdl

wife-enabled shutdown procedures. g’nite all- be well..

• xwalker5

Lol bad day to miss the 76ers starting lineup.

Was there news on Kevin Porter Jr.? He wasn’t even on my radar earlier even with people potentially being out

• txdave41

Funny when I try to play spread my exposure to numerous players that they all end up sucking. Like 70% duds tonight thanks to me apparently. Randle, Zion, White, Bledshoe, Payton, Harden, Lowry etc…

• tmarohl

@jcotdl said...

wife-enabled shutdown procedures. g’nite all- be well..

Someone is having some fun tonight.

• Krispac23

Did Chef Curry leave his game in Atlanta?? Dude is super trash tonight??

Wild slate. Olynyk chalk-smash.. should have had 100% but didn’t. Have line with K Porter JR/Nowell and may barely cash, if that. Curry is gonna dud. Bad play by me, vs Clipper. If you smother Curry, you win. G S has no offense. Nobody else can score really. K Porter Jr was a Lock of he was to actually see the court.. it was a big risk. I had 100% and won’t matter. You needed Olynyk across the board. Just looking now at everything. Who else crushed value? Obviously NOWELL, thankfully. Looks like a O owned Pokusevski went 10x also.

• BerkeleyBoss

C’mon PG13! If he can make some shots in the 2nd half and Fox can keep it going…I got a few lineups with 400+ potential.

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Wild slate. Olynyk chalk-smash.. should have had 100% but didn’t. Have line with K Porter JR/Nowell and may barely cash, if that. Curry is gonna dud. Bad play by me, vs Clipper. If you smother Curry, you win. G S has no offense. Nobody else can score really. K Porter Jr was a Lock of he was to actually see the court.. it was a big risk. I had 100% and won’t matter. You needed Olynyk across the board. Just looking now at everything. Who else crushed value? Obviously NOWELL, thankfully. Looks like a O owned Pokusevski went 10x also.

Why did you need Olynyk when Howard outscored him for less cost?

Edit – I see on DK where you mostly play that Howard was a couple hundred less than Howard.

This game is over. Gonna be dud city. Disappointing game but not surprised Clippers blew out G S one bit. Howard actually had a good game? He was 5300.. didn’t look at that boxscore yet. Olynyk had 38.5.. had to be 7x no? Saw Howard had 18 and 12? Kinda hard to believe, wow. Yeah and on D K you would have played both. I had O Howard. Not at 5300.

• BerkeleyBoss

It’s always tough rooting for a guy who’s team is up 20 in the 2nd half lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).