8:00 PM EST : New York ( 11 ) at Milwaukee ( -11 ) — T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at New Orleans ( -8 ) — T: 238.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) — T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) — T: 213
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -5.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5.5 ) — T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 7 ) at LA Clippers ( -7 ) — T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 4.5 ) at Sacramento ( -4.5 ) — T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Wsdm61987

Hopefully no one else played Patton tonight…3 fouls in the 1st qt alone. felt like a slam dunk against Sac, switched DHoward for him.

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Wooo! Came in 2nd place on that $35k Thursday NBA Shot thing on FanDuel. I could’ve had $2,500 but had to split it with a few people. I got $167.59 after all of that was split. Almost all of my lineups cashed and I made out with $345.46. I feel sorry for those who didn’t realize Doncic and Porzingis wasn’t playing. Quite a few had them in their lineups not knowing they were out which helped me out. At least they let us know about it before the lineups locked, not 5-10 minutes after like it’s been happening for the last few weeks.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

You gotta love the nba…. how on earth is (for example) mr McLemore enjoying millions sitting on the bench and K Porter is in the G league

Because… roles… experience… bs
    Maybe they should try to play their best players more? Just sayin’

Had two guys go 12x + on my $15 lineup (KPJ, Nowell) With Kawhi, and I’m not gonna cash. Have to laugh. Clippers by 36 after 3. Too many duds lately from G S. Feel like they get blown out so often.

• tmarohl

Golden State is going to have trouble scoring 85 tonight.

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Had two guys go 12x + on my $15 lineup and I’m not gonna cash. Have to laugh. Clippers by 36 after 3. Too many duds lately from G S. Feel like they get blown out so often.

That is because Dray sucks, and I played him for the first time in a long time.

Dray had 25.75, he would have made 5x if the game was close. Curry 10.2 had 29.. I had M Morris Sr also. Liked at 4000 flat. I had one dud, Claxton with 11 only needed a 3700 or less. Shoulda went Shamet.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

My hand made lineup outperforming the 20 opto lineups…. at 307 DK and counting….. I am soooo glad I didn’t enter it in the 888 but in the $40 SE as i was in a cold streak and made the “right choice”…. f me

• tmarohl

Best on FD is 383.6

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Dray had 25.75, he would have made 5x if the game was close. Curry 10.2 had 29.. I had M Morris Sr also. Liked at 4000 flat. I had one dud, Claxton with 11 only needed a 3700 or less. Shoulda went Shamet.

Still the most over-rated, overpaid, player in the league.

• Krispac23

^^^ actually that’s Captain Canada or Rat boy. How those guys are making that much baffles me. Even more than Dray!

• tmarohl

@Krispac23 said...

^^^ actually that’s Captain Canada or Rat boy. How those guys are making that much baffles me. Even more than Dray!

I don’t know who you are referring to!

• Krispac23

Captain Canada = Andrew Wiggins

Rat boy rassul = Dangelo Russell

• tmarohl

Got 38th in the FD slam for $193

• WestCrook1

@tmarohl said...

Best on FD is 383.6

Which contest?

• tmarohl

@WestCrook1 said...

Which contest?

Slam and Shot

• WestCrook1

I kid you not I put together a lineup at 10 AM today that scored 397.3 points. Only played it against my buddy for free. I’m gonna be sick

• WestCrook1

@tmarohl said...

Slam and Shot

The $3 shot contest?

• tmarohl

@WestCrook1 said...

The $3 shot contest?

Yes, and the $33 slam

• tmarohl

@WestCrook1 said...

I kid you not I put together a lineup at 10 AM today that scored 397.3 points. Only played it against my buddy for free. I’m gonna be sick

That would have won you a grand in the $33 Slam and about $75 in the Clutch Shot.

• NDNole

If I play poole instead of bazemore I woulda had a piece of 1st place in showdown. Sooooooooo close but so far away lol.

• WestCrook1

@tmarohl said...

That would have won you a grand in the $33 Slam and about $75 in the Clutch Shot.

I really have to start entering every lineup in a paid contest. You never know

• WestCrook1

No research for that lineup either. Sometimes the best lineups you make are just common sense

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    PJ Tucker, Rockets agree to part ways; working to find resolution.

• tmarohl

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/31048425/pj-tucker-frustrated-traded-return-houston-rockets-uncertain

Damn, hope the Bucks don’t make a move for Tucker, as he basically sucks.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).