8:00 PM EST : New York ( 11 ) at Milwaukee ( -11 ) — T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at New Orleans ( -8 ) — T: 238.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) — T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Miami ( -8 ) — T: 213
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -5.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5.5 ) — T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 7 ) at LA Clippers ( -7 ) — T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 4.5 ) at Sacramento ( -4.5 ) — T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

Looks like ABC usually gets big minutes vs NY and usually crushes. Randles had some big games vs Mil too. And lest we forget it’s a Portis revenge game? That game has a surprisingly low 222 total though. Speaking of totals, the Min/NO game is almost 240 and no one is talking about anyone from that game? Usage too spread out? Not sure who to use at F for Minny?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Grant and Wright were out when Plumdog was going off a few weeks ago.

Yes. Still, Wright being out helps him either way. The game shouldn’t blow out, and if he doesn’t get into foul trouble like he did against the Knicks, he should get 30-35 minutes and can still easily get 40-45 and outscore all those C’s Brendan listed by a large margin.

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

Looks like ABC usually gets big minutes vs NY and usually crushes. Randles had some big games vs Mil too. And lest we forget it’s a Portis revenge game? That game has a surprisingly low 222 total though. Speaking of totals, the Min/NO game is almost 240 and no one is talking about anyone from that game? Usage too spread out? Not sure who to use at F for Minny?

Rubio will be one of the highest owned players on the board.

• Pandamonious

@Brendan239 said...

Knicks are the slowest team in the league and 2nd lowest scoring team, along with one of the least efficient offensive teams in the league. Usually their game totals are in the 210 range at best.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Knicks are the slowest team in the league and 2nd lowest scoring team, along with one of the least efficient offensive teams in the league. Usually their game totals are in the 210 range at best.

Knicks blew out the Bucks in NY last time they played.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Rubio will be one of the highest owned players on the board.

Don’t you feel like Minny is still going to find a way to only play Rubio 26-29 minutes even with McLaughlin out?

• billythekidcowboysheat

Sleepers in the 🔨

Gonna be a fun slate.

• Brendan239

Is Gallo still in a good spot $4700? And Crowder $4000?

I’m finding that I’m starting Steph/Dipo/Butler/ABC.

• Njsum1

On DK, not sure what to do with the Philly “value”. Players are kinda priced up, and they’re missing their two best players. I’m thinking mostly game stack, then I’ll also sprinkle them lightly in some other linueps. Thinking shake might see minutes and pay off 5300 regardless.

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

Don’t you feel like Minny is still going to find a way to only play Rubio 26-29 minutes even with McLaughlin out?

Well, DLo and Beasley are also out. You are right though, That will probably be his minute range. I like other guys better. Rubio is popping in all the model projections, which makes me believe he will be highly owned. RG has him projected at 33 minutes. I tend to think that Nowell will get about 20-22 and Rubio will get 26-28.

• Codyveo

Struggling with PF on FD. Like a lot there, Giannis, Harris, Boucher, Zion, just to name a few.

• Bvgingy

Thought on Steven Adams tonight? Think he gets 30+ against KAT? I’m only playing the 4 game turbo slate and I’ve been looking at Adams and Bradley.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Njsum1 said...

On DK, not sure what to do with the Philly “value”. Players are kinda priced up, and they’re missing their two best players. I’m thinking mostly game stack, then I’ll also sprinkle them lightly in some other linueps. Thinking shake might see minutes and pay off 5300 regardless.

Play 4 sixers on fd, 1-2 on dk. Even in gpp the pricing on the sixers is too difficult to get around on fd.

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Play 4 sixers on fd, 1-2 on dk. Even in gpp the pricing on the sixers is too difficult to get around on fd.

Hard to get away from Tobias on FD. The only thing I like about Howard is the price.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

• BerkeleyBoss

@Brendan239 said...

Rank these 5 Centers given their price, ownership and ceiling: Plumlee $6,200 (vs Cha), Carter $5300 (vs Embidless Phi), Kelly O $4500 (vs Orl), Patton $4000 (vs Sac), Dwight $3800 (vs Chi). All of these Centers can 9x as easily as they can 5x. How is everyone going about this position today? I mean, can Dwight let us down? He’ll prob be 60% owned.

I think Howard is far and away the best play, but I tend to ignore ownership more than most. I also like Baynes against ATL at 3900, but it’s a pretty risky play. I might just go 100% Howard.

• dominicanpapi

@Codyveo said...

Struggling with PF on FD. Like a lot there, Giannis, Harris, Boucher, Zion, just to name a few.

You like Zion at 9K?

• tmarohl

@Codyveo said...

Also like Tatum against no defense Brooklyn.

• thegunnard

@bazerko said...

Is there a forum contest tonight?

YUP

• Codyveo

@dominicanpapi said...

You like Zion at 9K?

I didn’t at first look but yeah I do. I don’t think he smashes that price, but I think he puts up 49-53 today. Again, nothing amazing for 9k, but he has upside to that imo

• Njsum1

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I agree, yet this is kinda why I’m not playing on FD tonight. The sixers are just flagrantly underpriced. And while I believe more in game stacking then just playing value, it’s kinda hard to ignore that value.

It’s possible at those prices that even if the game is 30 point blowout 3-4 of the 5 philly starters could still hit GPP value.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Also like Tatum against no defense Brooklyn.

Smarts back, not like he’s a high usage guy, yet Boston is a full go. Yet Tatum is priced fairly.

• Pandamonious

Yeah, Boston is a tough team to sort here. Its a dream spot, but you have Kemba/Brown/Tatum all in, with Smart back into the fray, with neither of the 3 priced like it, plus a 3 headed Theis/Thompson/TimeLord monster up front. It’s a big slate. Personally, on DK I X’d out the entire team and on FD I just have Tatum left in the pool.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

. Personally, on DK I X’d out the entire team and on FD I just have Tatum left in the pool

On FD and Yahoo, Tatum is in play because he goes off at random and is fairly priced. Not a guy I’m targeting, yet it wouldn’t surprise me if he has a nice game.

Someone on Boston is going off. 🤷‍♂️

I like yahoo pricing….today…Everyone is underpriced everywhere. So I don’t feel like I have to just play Philly guys. Even though I’ll have 2-3 in my lineup. Yet they’re giving me a good deal on a Lavine run back.

• bazerko

Thanks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).