7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 199
    7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -9 ) at Philadelphia ( 9 ) —- T: 209
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 7.5 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 21 ) at Golden State ( -21 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• TheWhiteMamba

If Cole is out again, I don’t see how you don’t just stack the NO backcourt. Seems like a lock for 60 points between the two, with the potential for 80+

• GGee87

@hawgfan said...

Everyone kept saying that yesterday, 338 won $20,000

Alot of steady performers had duds or tough matchups last night. I dont think anybody made a linup they were super proud of.

• mstunnabro

Anyone heard of this Michael Beasley guy?

• tmspriggs

@hawgfan said...

Everyone kept saying that yesterday, 338 won $20,000

Is this on DK? The Shot and Swat were 400+.

• champagneravens

@BooduhKing said...

Who takes more shots tonight: Devin Booker or Jrue Holiday?

I personally am swirving away from Booker slowly. Cant really risk Knight coming in and taking half of his shots. Holiday is more of a “for sure” option to go 30+ each night. I dont want to be the one having Booker and then Knight just replaces most of his shots.

• piffffffffff

Are you serious?

• tmspriggs

@mstunnabro said...

Super Cool Beas?

• hawgfan

@tmspriggs said...

Is this on DK? The Shot and Swat were 400+.

DK

• chunkybangles

@mstunnabro said...

I laughed a bit when i pulled up his fantasy point history in FantasyDraft. Two games this season of 14.75 and 3.5, then the game before that was a 67.75 vs sixers last april. Every other game was basically single digits or low teens. Must have been the game of his life.

• TheWhiteMamba

@mstunnabro said...

I really thought Beasley was going to be a star in the NBA. He’s definitely capable of putting up numbers, but with all the other options out there I won’t be touching him today. Just not enough minutes. I’d much rather pay 300 more on FD for Hollis Thompson or 1300 more for Matt Barnes.

• IronMonkey415

I’ve heard of him and will have him in my Curry, Middleton lineup

• bagdons

if anything I think the top stack of the day is Walker and Batum

• TheWhiteMamba

Wait, are people actually considering rostering Beasley? Lol

• tmspriggs

@hawgfan said...

DK

I didn’t play on DK yesterday. Was it the full slate? There had to be at least 380s in the big sharpshooter.

• GGee87

@mstunnabro said...

Ummm… Yea. Its the same guy who used to play with the Heat back when he was younger. Then he went to China or somewhere overseas to play. Houston just picked him up. Id take a GPP flyer on him tonight. Seems like his mins may be trending in the right direction. Still too early to tell how they plan on using him.

• champagneravens

Beasly on an all about Harden team?…doesnt sound good at all. Against a CHA teams that is actually on a roll…sounds even worst.

• hawgfan

@tmspriggs said...

I didn’t play on DK yesterday. Was it the full slate? There had to be at least 380s in the big sharpshooter.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/21893013

• viciousphilpy

He’s trending in the right direction. I’m building two lineups with him at least. Hoping Norris Cole plays as well.

• falconboy67

Any thoughts on C Lee for early slate thinking about using hom as a punt

• Cody_Schenck

So how many active players do the Grizz and Sixers have tonight?

• stats99tuff

@TheWhiteMamba said...

Wait, are people actually considering rostering Beasley? Lol

People using optimal lineup lol no way Beasley crosses your mind as a top punt. Lol

• tcp140

D. Green, Aldridge, or J. Parker at PF for gpp?

• bagdons

@GGee87 said...

I would much rather go with one of the Vuc replacements. Either smith or Dedmon because they seem to both be getting around 20 minutes with him out. With Beasley I think you need to hope for a blow out in order for him to get minutes.

• JGallo1018

I’m just going to stick to what’s been working and winning lately. If it doesn’t hit fine, but why risk a Beasley or Lee when the value that’s been producing continues to produce?

• TheWhiteMamba

@stats99tuff said...

People using optimal lineup lol no way Beasley crosses your mind as a top punt. Lol

I get that he played well against Boston last night, but the dude has played a combined 28 minutes in 4 games with Houston. I know he played 15 minutes yesterday, but I just don’t see the upside with such little playing time.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).