• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Boston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 208
    6:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Indiana ( -4 ) —- T: 207
    6:00 PM EST : New York ( -1 ) at Brooklyn ( 1 ) —- T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    9:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• lendahand21

have none of your guys start till 9pm and win money

• DfsBopBooth

So is Zubac really in the D league when Magic wants him starting and playing 30+ mins a game.

• KindGuy

Alright I’m back to playing the paid games tonight. Won a non DFS contest for $12.50 last night so my bankroll is now at a whopping $12.55.

Time to lose it all!

• MrPerfekt7

Guess everyone got caught by the time change this morning

Anyway how about the early slate on DK, is NY/BKN game the one to stack up?
    Also Dragic is questionable, if he don’t play fire up Tyler

• superjon

Core of Harden/Lou/Bron/Capela

• Njsum1

@DfsBopBooth said...

So is Zubac really in the D league when Magic wants him starting and playing 30+ mins a game.

Rotoworld opines that he might get the start tonight. Im Interested to see if that will be the case.

• dbreak

@superjon said...

Core of Harden/Lou/Bron/Capela

Nice .. but if it were me, I’d try to save 700 somewhere and dump Lou and try to work in McConnell. .. higher ceiling..but just my opinion

• DfsBopBooth

@Njsum1 said...

Rotoworld opines that he might get the start tonight. Im Interested to see if that will be the case.

If He starts I can see 7-8x easy. Okarfor is giving up major games to opposing centers. I think the Cavs/Rockets game is a trap, Harden will see Shumpert, Bev on Kyrie, Ariza on Bron, I might fade this game completely.

• dw12290

Can’t seem to get the right players picked anymore. Not sure if I’ve lost my mojo or this is just getting harder to play.

• KindGuy

@dw12290 said...

Can’t seem to get the right players picked anymore. Not sure if I’ve lost my mojo or this is just getting harder to play.

It’s March. NBA is crazy hard if your not on your game.

• KindGuy

@DfsBopBooth said...

Ariza on Bron,

• miggs6876

Don’t see how you can fade clev/hous game….

• jimmyd1507

@elementasrat said...

Exactly. Ariza ain’t Ariza anymore.

• MrPerfekt7

@jimmyd1507 said...

Exactly. Ariza ain’t Ariza anymore.

Lebron will destroy him as usual

• monarch

Bron, Beard, PG13 and rockets shooters sounds like a recipe for success.

• ohridah

@miggs6876 said...

Don’t see how you can fade clev/hous game….

Thats the game to stack, looking at the early line, im all in

• DfsBopBooth

@elementasrat said...

but for his price. I cant see him hitting value tonight, yes I know hes been on fire, but the let down is coming

• DfsBopBooth

@ohridah said...

Thats the game to stack, looking at the early line, im all in

The line looks good, im just nervous about the back to back and on top of it they flew what 1000 miles or so.

• ohridah

@DfsBopBooth said...

The line looks good, im just nervous about the back to back and on top of it they flew what 1000 miles or so.

Phx portland game 235 option 2

• IronMonkey415

Gosh Darnnit FD is back to $7.

• bhodgman

Ariza, Whiteside, and Covington
    or
    Quincy Acy, Myles Turner, and LeBron

for DK cash??

• IronMonkey415

This Quincy Acy, Myles Turner, and LeBron

• mathewsmarner

what has more relevance on a players performance, time shifting and losing an hours sleep or no women no cry?

• keephustlincuz

@IronMonkey415 said...

This Quincy Acy, Myles Turner, and LeBron

How much run does acy get if brolo is back?

• XxHeisenbergxX

Just warning all of you Lebron is in all my lineups today so get ready for disaster….I have yet to hit value on one of these high priced guys. I have been fading Westy this entire week only to get my ass beat Lebron is just as hot so I am jumping on the bandwagon…get ready for the implosion. DK has contacted Lebron and told him to tank today…LOL

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).