• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Boston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 208
    6:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Indiana ( -4 ) —- T: 207
    6:00 PM EST : New York ( -1 ) at Brooklyn ( 1 ) —- T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    9:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• tyrique0730

@fenway92 said...

Basically rest against a much inferior team instead of a team that they will need all hands on deck to compete with

people are forgetting though cavs cant afford to lose right now theyre too close with wizards n celtics

• rocketman828

booker or lopez for dk utility

• Hiqhliqht

@rocketman828 said...

booker or lopez for dk utility

Exactly.^

• sadot88

@dustyschmidt22 said...

I just checked rotoworld and didnt see this. Can anyone verify

Yeah they posted that nearly an hour ago. It wasn’t a confirmation he was playing 30-35 mins. It was just a report that he was recalled from the D-League for tonight’s game, and they reiterated the report from the other day that Magic wants him to start.

• fenway92

@draggin49 said...

WTF ..is zubac in the d league or playing for the lakers today ????

He is with the team

• JustWinBaby

It’s not in the headlines—it’s in the ‘Player’s News’ of Rotoworld

• 2021Labs

@sadot88 said...

Yeah they posted that nearly an hour ago. It wasn’t a confirmation he was playing 30-35 mins. It was just a report that he was recalled from the D-League for tonight’s game, and they reiterated the report from the other day that Magic wants him to start.

Ok I.knew he was recalled but was looking for a more recent blurb. I figured hed play but was hoping for a concrete minute estimation. F it going with him, like my LU with him in it

• rocketman828

I should say devin booker or brook lopez not trevor booker for dk utility

• tyrique0730

I hope zubac low owned with people thinking hes with the d league

• Conbon32

Lin or Tyler Johnson? FD

• tyrique0730

^ johnson more upside but lin safer for 30

• monarch

I’m 80 percent Zubac 20 percent Whiteside just in case.

Went contrarian with Zubac plus the Beard/Bron fade in a couple

• fourseasons

@dustyschmidt22 said...

I just checked rotoworld and didnt see this. Can anyone verify

Word is that the team will play Zubac into better condition so that he can play 30+ minutes which was reason for sending him to D-League this past week.

• Tsrobertson

@Conbon32 said...

Lin or Tyler Johnson? FD

I debated and decided Johnson has a higher ceiling. So go Lin

• superjon

@fenway92 said...

Are we putting Ingram in the same category as those guys? He struggles to get 20 FP nightly and 3 of the 5 you mentioned put that up in one half of basketball

Ummm..Ingram has put up over 20 in his last 3.

Vs Pho, Dal, and NO

3 teams that play much tougher against the SF position than Philly. If you want to set the line for Ingram at 20 FP tonight, I’ll bet the over all day.

• rocketman828

too late guess I’m locked in with devin booker at utility over brook lopez hope it doesn’t come back to bite me

• hangtime28

On Yahoo for utility, Crabbe or Nance jr??

• fourseasons

JRich moving into starting lineup for Sunday’s game against IND. Dragic (eye) OUT.

• RipCityRings

Went 40% Zubac, 30% Nurkic and 30% Williams with a frightening amount of Harden, Waiters, George, Ingram and Saric.

• Hiqhliqht

@hangtime28 said...

On Yahoo for utility, Crabbe or Nance jr??

Crab

• RipCityRings

PG was tough today. Went with even shares of Lillard, Russell, McConnell, Lin and Clarkson. Ended up fading Johnson (shoulder injury got me worried) and Richardson (ceiling too low, choked last opportunity), I think Waiters will absorb most of the usage tonight.

• Syzltuth

@DirkDigglerz said...

Put some lineups up for your inspiration :)

Ah, just logged in and missed it. Good to see some of my picks overlapped so hopefully a good night.

• viciousphilpy

I am 80% on Russell, 20% on T Johnson. The T Johnson was only because I was fitting LeBron and Harden into the same lineup.

100% Zubac

• dunbarnation

I’m surprised that Whiteside is less than 10% owned. He destroys the pacers

• LogiHD

@DirkDigglerz said...

Put some lineups up for your inspiration :)

Dirk. Where are they posted? Thanks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).