• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Boston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 208
    6:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Indiana ( -4 ) —- T: 207
    6:00 PM EST : New York ( -1 ) at Brooklyn ( 1 ) —- T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    9:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• RAWSHADTX

Covington got ruled out. Damn. One of my lineups is done lol

• MrPerfekt7

Whitehead/Waiters/George/Acy/Whiteside/Rose/Zingis looking nice in the early slate. Too bad I had to through in IT2

• Beavsftw

Was 100% percent on Covington tonight. Fucking bullshit. Fuck basketball.

• RecEm2014

@Beavsftw said...

Was 100% percent on Covington tonight. Fucking bullshit. Fuck basketball.

Same here. GOOD BYE BANKROLL

• MrPerfekt7

@RAWSHADTX said...

Covington got ruled out. Damn. One of my lineups is done lol

I had to go back and check my LU real quick

• bhodgman

OMFG… Covington out… That’s it for me and NBA DFS… this shit is just… utterly ridiculous. Can’t win.

• Shine601

What is up with Hernangomez? Is he hurt or something?

• Orty1370

Can we do MLB spring games please! Covington had no prior injury news I believe.

• Syzltuth

• MrPerfekt7

Jones Jr worth biting on?

• tmarohl

I think I had Covington in about 10 lineups.

• Whacko

The Len news just hit too….. however that shouldn’t affect things..
    Covington…now that is brutal..

• Orty1370

Portland/Phoenix better go over with 2 OT periods.

• RAWSHADTX

@7klub06 said...

I had to go back and check my LU real quick

I did the same thing. I was like “I know I only put him in one”.

I always have a rule to make all my lineups different just in case this shit happened.

I’m winning some money in the early slate so it’s a wash luckily.

• PDFOUR

Welp there goes my lineups tonight. Robert covington ruled out. What a joke. No questionable status on him or gtd announced at all today before lock.

• bhodgman

Should be f’ing criminal to pull this late scratch bullshit…. NFL doesn’t permit this trash…. NBA is an utter joke…

• hcassidy

Also interesting, Nick Young is going to the bench. Unknown who will start in his place.

• MrPerfekt7

Damn Teague went cold

Can’t believe this Covington now. Ruins night. Gotta adjust my LATE’s now also

• Whacko

And if Late swap was there…… alot of this problem would go away…

• Jcvelez815

@bhodgman said...

OMFG… Covington out… That’s it for me and NBA DFS… this shit is just… utterly ridiculous. Can’t win.

You guys say that now with not playing dfs anymore but we know damm well you’ll be playing tommorow

• Syzltuth

Covington day to day from now on according to bbm

• thetitanlb

@hcassidy said...

Also interesting, Nick Young is going to the bench. Unknown who will start in his place.

Need to know who is starting for bob cov

• PDFOUR

This also stings because it pretty much means dario saric is gonna get alllll the points and i have 0 saric on DK. Robert covington had the better matchup and i ran porzingis over saric.

• timgodd375

How many point does Saric score without Covington? More than the 19.5 that his player prop is at??

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).