• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Boston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 208
    6:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Indiana ( -4 ) —- T: 207
    6:00 PM EST : New York ( -1 ) at Brooklyn ( 1 ) —- T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    9:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Anton83

Can we get some OT in Mia vs Ind game I need Teague to hit value

• Beavsftw

Nope. Baseball is right around the corner. Done with this shit.

• hcassidy

@bhodgman said...

Should be f’ing criminal to pull this late scratch bullshit…. NFL doesn’t permit this trash…. NBA is an utter joke…

I had 0 shares on him but feel for those who did because PHI should get in trouble for this. Per Beat writer Keith Pompey:

Covington slipped and hurt his kne last night.

• keephustlincuz

@thetitanlb said...

Need to know who is starting for bob cov

Wonder if it will be j anderson?
    I think this gives a bump to Ingram.

• thetitanlb

So Henderson starting for cov. How many minutes will Henderson and Luwuke play then? Or how many minutes for Justin Anderson

• Sleepyfloyd16

I wonder if Covington really has a sore knee. It seems like a lot of players that are in LA on Saturday night come down with injuries on Sunday. Excuse my saltiness, but this sucks.

• roach62

so..WHG started and plated 13 minutes in the 1st half and posted a near 2× 2x…then doesnt get ANY minutes in the second half until Porzingis fouls out??

for Lance Thomas?? wtf..

• thetitanlb

@keephustlincuz said...

Wonder if it will be j anderson?
    I think this gives a bump to Ingram.

Yeah I thought it would be Anderson

• KOTN26

Where the living fuck is Hernangomez? Injured? Foul trouble? Abducted by aliens and possibly dead??.

• superjon

Only had Cov in 2/9

Loading up Saric/Holmes on the late slate. With Cov out they should both feast against the Lakers.

• Sleepyfloyd16

Rose sure fell off a cliff. Lin actually has a chance at surpassing him.

• stats99tuff

lol something told me to only spend $1.00 today.. Covington out ha…. got me again. -$1.00

• thetitanlb

@superjon said...

Only had Cov in 2/9

Loading up Saric/Holmes on the late slate. With Cov out they should both feast against the Lakers.

But will Holmes play more? Justin Anderson could just end up taking those minutes

• hcassidy

@thetitanlb said...

Yeah I thought it would be Anderson

It’s Gerald Henderson & TLC

• Sleepyfloyd16

Hernangomez just returned from the dead. Where has he been all half?

• thetitanlb

Anyone got predictions on minutes for Henderson, Twc, and Anderson

• bhodgman

@Jcvelez815 said...

You guys say that now with not playing dfs anymore but we know damm well you’ll be playing tommorow

Not me.

I researched all day and was 100% right on George and Whiteside, and have Lin slouching toward 5x… if I don’t cash in single entries because of Covington, I’m just done.

I’ll wait for MLB or NFL. This Covington-type shit is unacceptable, and DK won’t get my entry monies anymore in NBA.

• visvim910

LBJ + McConnell + Chriss / Lillard + Warren + Randle

Cash

• dogplayer

Nice 4th quarter J. Lin. Hit value.

• RipCityRings

Got RoCo in 2/7, mildly pissed, but I also have a ton of Saric, Holmes and Ingram so it’s not a total loss. Really hope Saric balls out as I’m pretty light on Porzingis.

• Sleepyfloyd16

After all of the hand wringing, Lin still manages to hit value. Yeah, he shot the ball like crap, but he still go there.

• zpa1989

wow the covington scratch absolutely murdered me. thats so unlucky! damnit! ugh.

• RipCityRings

Really interested to see RoCo’s ownership. Cake matchup, dude weighs as much as 3 Ingrams.

• dogplayer

@RipCityRings said...

Really interested to see RoCo’s ownership. Cake matchup, dude weighs as much as 3 Ingrams.

Saric will feast!

• RecEm2014

If u guys wanna feel better for Covington. I have 107 entries. 107 Covingtons

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).