• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Boston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 208
    6:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Indiana ( -4 ) —- T: 207
    6:00 PM EST : New York ( -1 ) at Brooklyn ( 1 ) —- T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    9:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Turn2gold

no late swap is such BS …This only helps the players with 150 lineups …I usually play 1-3 lineups was playing 1 on really loved my Covington lineup ….So basically just lit money on fire …The 150 lineups players surely have lineups still in play after Covington wipes out 30% of the field

• dunbarnation

I normally don’t care but there goes my chance. It’s bullshit.

https://www.fanduel.com/games/18245/contests/18245-207953107/entries/1178485860/scoring?entry=1178485860

• zpa1989

@RecEm2014 said...

If u guys wanna feel better for Covington. I have 107 entries. 107 Covingtons

holy shit lol thats so unlucky! i had 10 lineups in the shot with him so i lost 30 bucks. all of them had porzingis. with my bankroll size, that hurts. hope you can recover soon enough. must sting.

• RipCityRings

CLE has been getting absolutely murdered by SGs so I kind of want to run Lou Will or Gordon in the late slate, but they both seem to be killing each other’s production. Not totally sold on McCollum or Booker either… Might be a Harden/Crabbe night.

• RecEm2014

@zpa1989 said...

holy shit lol thats so unlucky! i had 10 lineups in the shot with him so i lost 30 bucks. all of them had porzingis. with my bankroll size, that hurts. hope you can recover soon enough. must sting.

Ya hopefully he’s CRAZY owned and the rest of my guys put up 50 lol

• RecEm2014

I have cashed good with a guy getting 4.2 before so who knows

• krazyju84

Did no one read the new that Covington hurt his knee last game? how can you go all in on Covington tonight or have too much of him to ruin your night?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Man just saw Covington out. Ruins the great start by Whiteside George and porzingis.

Maybe one of my others can pop.

• FAMOF665

So whats anyone think the chances are that Lillard/Dangelo/Zubac/ and Nance Jr get me 150 dk points combined? got 163 from my other 4 and would love a nice cash tonight

• Turn2gold

@RecEm2014 said...

I actually liked George more but just had to play Willy so i dropped down to Covington .

• tmarohl

@FAMOF665 said...

So whats anyone think the chances are that Lillard/Dangelo/Zubac/ and Nance Jr get me 150 dk points combined? got 163 from my other 4 and would love a nice cash tonight

Not very good. I would say about 130 from that four would be very good.

• RAWSHADTX

@krazyju84 said...

Did no one read the new that Covington hurt his knee last game? how can you go all in on Covington tonight or have too much of him to ruin your night?

Because there wasn’t news of him being “probable” or “questionable”, fool.

• kdsdawg

@hcassidy said...

I had 0 shares on him but feel for those who did because PHI should get in trouble for this. Per Beat writer Keith Pompey:

Covington slipped and hurt his kne last night.

why should they get in trouble..so your fantasy L/Us are okay?

• krazyju84

@RAWSHADTX said...

If that’s all you look for then I’m pretty certain you are the fool here.

• bhodgman

@krazyju84 said...

What news was there to read before lock?!? If you’ve got a link I would LOVE to see it… but I don’t think you do. Stop trolling….

• marvalgames

@RAWSHADTX said...

At least that fool didn’t play him

• Beavsftw

@RecEm2014 said...

Makes me feel a little better.

• dunbarnation

@RecEm2014 said...

That really sucks.

• marvalgames

@bhodgman said...

What news was there to read before lock?!? If you’ve got a link I would LOVE to see it… but I don’t think you do. Stop trolling….

Not the same but RW had a blurb after the game
    http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/nba/2210/robert-covington

• jofu77

Whats comical is Draft Kings gave that BS email saying late swap was taking the fun out of watching the game by having DFS players constantly on twitter looking for news. etc..when in fact its the opposite.

• RAWSHADTX

@krazyju84 said...

If that’s all you look for then I’m pretty certain you are the fool here.

Am I?

Was there news of him being probable or questionable, yes or no?

Players can get hurt the game before and still play the next game. Is that unheard of?

Or maybe you’re trolling.

Either way – news of him being out didn’t happen till after lock.

• keephustlincuz

Holy shit. No Len or Chandler. Are Williams and Chriss guaranteed 30 mins?

• Rrich68

@krazyju84 said...

What source did you get this from? Beat writers didn’t say anything, neither did basketball monster, or rotoworld or anyone else I follow.

• RAWSHADTX

@marvalgames said...

Not the same but RW had a blurb after the game
    http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/nba/2210/robert-covington

That’s not even the same as a news alert. Can’t blame people for still playing him. Congrats, on your hindsight tho. lol.

• kdsdawg

@RAWSHADTX said...

Am I?

Was there news of him being probable or questionable, yes or no?

Players can get hurt the game before and still play the next game. Is that unheard of?

Or maybe you’re trolling.

Either way – news of him being out didn’t happen till after lock.

they don’t play these games for your DFS enjoyment…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).