• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Boston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 208
    6:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Indiana ( -4 ) —- T: 207
    6:00 PM EST : New York ( -1 ) at Brooklyn ( 1 ) —- T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    9:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• marvalgames

@RAWSHADTX said...

That’s not even the same as a news alert. Can’t blame people for still playing him. Congrats, on your hindsight tho. lol.

Well I played him but the fact is there might have been reason for caution. I’m wondering if it’s like NFL where you get fined for not tagging a player properly???

• krazyju84

Stop being so sensitive here guys. All i said was did no one read the news that covington hurt his knee. I certainly did and it was easy to find on one of the major dfs news sites. dont call me a fool or troll but instead learn that you have to protect yourself from late scratch in every possible way you can.

• RAWSHADTX

@kdsdawg said...

they don’t play these games for your DFS enjoyment…

That’s coo, but that’s irrelevant to the topic at hand.

News didn’t come out till after the lock, fuck it. Had him in 1. Oh well. Dude was saying his knee thing was a major news alert when it wasn’t.

Don’t know what players playing for my enjoyment has anything to do with it. I hope they don’t play for DFS enjoyment. Lol.

• Rrich68

@marvalgames said...

Well I played him but the fact is there might have been reason for caution. I’m wondering if it’s like NFL where you get fined for not tagging a player properly???

Nope. There are no rules at all. Thus so many late scratches. It would be great if NBA made some rules regarding reporting injuries and who’s available.

• Rrich68

@krazyju84 said...

Stop being so sensitive here guys. All i said was did no one read the news that covington hurt his knee. I certainly did and it was easy to find on one of the major dfs news sites. dont call me a fool or troll but instead learn that you have to protect yourself from late scratch in every possible way you can.

I’m just trying to find better reporting to follow on twitter and you have a source I dont. That’s what I’m looking for.

• damionismyname

I have a whole bunch of Tyler Johnson, 1 lu with Covington. I feel like a winner already.

• lloydjv1

I had no Covington. Glad of that but felt there were better options. Sorry for everyone that got gored after lock. I hope the same doesn’t happen in the late games. I need some wins .

• RipCityRings

Going to be interesting to see if Holmes or Chriss scores higher tonight. I went Holmes since Chriss averages like 3 PFs/min, but Len out might swing that back his direction…

• Beavsftw

@damionismyname said...

I have a whole bunch of Tyler Johnson, 1 lu with Covington. I feel like a winner already.

I needed that. Lmao.

• PDFOUR

@krazyju84 said...

Fantasy Labs & RotoQL ( Created by SaahilSud aka Maxdalury) None of those PROFESSIONAL MAJOR DFS Sites had news about Robert Covington hurting his knee. And they are very very good at reporting injuries along with questionable tags and what not. Those sites just like Rotogrinders found out about Covington only until after lock. If you found this out by your own research then tip of my hat to you, but let’s not act as if this new was everywhere. It certainly wasn’t and I bet the ownership percentages of Covington on early game slates will certainly prove that. Hell, Fantasy Labs wrote a breakdown of today’s slate and said Covington is a strong play. So it’s quite obvious they did not get the memo. And that’s Jonathan Bales team over there. They take this very seriously.

Big late slate here now. Cmon my guys from PHX! And Phila!

• AtomicCity42

Damn..im in the Covington boat as well. Lineup was looking nice too

• dragon1952

Anybody that’s upset about Covington (or any time this happens) needs to bombard DK with email stating your displeasure. It’s never going to change as long as people are silent.

• krazyju84

@Rrich68 said...

I’m just trying to find better reporting to follow on twitter and you have a source I dont. That’s what I’m looking for.

I dont want to link or mention other dfs sites out of respect for rotogrinder. google his name and its on one of the major dfs news sites. twitter is the quickest if you know who to follow, i just use the twitter feed that rotogrinder has here. But i use other sites to catch up on any overnight news or news i might of missed from the previous day.

• gravitymaze

Just have to face it that this is the resting player era. Does it help? Well just ask players like Joel Embiid and Stephen Strasburg. An injury prone player is always going to be just that. Now every player that has a sore whatever will most likely take that next day off. DFS is in big trouble if they dont’ bring back the late swap. Dfs players will only take so much.

• keephustlincuz

Mozgov and deng out.

Zubac and ennis starting.

• rocketman828

Anyone have any ownership percentage on covington on dk.

• dopeismarcus

zubac starting

• krazyju84

@PDFOUR said...

Fantasy Labs & RotoQL ( Created by SaahilSud aka Maxdalury) None of those PROFESSIONAL MAJOR DFS Sites had news about Robert Covington hurting his knee. And they are very very good at reporting injuries along with questionable tags and what not. Those sites just like Rotogrinders found out about Covington only until after lock. If you found this out by your own research then tip of my hat to you, but let’s not act as if this new was everywhere. It certainly wasn’t and I bet the ownership percentages of Covington on early game slates will certainly prove that. Hell, Fantasy Labs wrote a breakdown of today’s slate and said Covington is a strong play. So it’s quite obvious they did not get the memo. And that’s Jonathan Bales team over there. They take this very seriously.

I dont need someone to tell me who these people are and how serious they are at what they do. from my experience its helpful to try out many news sites to see what each of them offer. I guess i lucked out that one of the sites i check daily had Covington info.

• bhodgman

@krazyju84 said...

I dont want to link or mention other dfs sites out of respect for rotogrinder. google his name and its on one of the major dfs news sites. twitter is the quickest if you know who to follow, i just use the twitter feed that rotogrinder has here. But i use other sites to catch up on any overnight news or news i might of missed from the previous day.

Your credibility is zero pal. Kudos.

• AtomicCity42

@RecEm2014 said...

If u guys wanna feel better for Covington. I have 107 entries. 107 Covingtons

Ouch

• kdsdawg

@RAWSHADTX said...

That’s coo, but that’s irrelevant to the topic at hand.

News didn’t come out till after the lock, fuck it. Had him in 1. Oh well. Dude was saying his knee thing was a major news alert when it wasn’t.

Don’t know what players playing for my enjoyment has anything to do with it. I hope they don’t play for DFS enjoyment. Lol.

the point is, the NBA doesn’t operate to pacify DFS players..so that is the topic at hand

• stats99tuff

@damionismyname said...

lmaooo hahaha

• gravitymaze

@krazyju84 said...

I dont need someone to tell me who these people are and how serious they are at what they do. from my experience its helpful to try out many news sites to see what each of them offer. I guess i lucked out that one of the sites i check daily had Covington info.

See was it that hard to say you lucked out? Don’t need to rub it in. If it was obvious news most would have shared it here. Of course not you.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).