• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Boston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 208
    6:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Indiana ( -4 ) —- T: 207
    6:00 PM EST : New York ( -1 ) at Brooklyn ( 1 ) —- T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    9:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• RAWSHADTX

The someone say they’re gonna fade the Hou/CLE?

Okkkkkaaaayy.

• IronMonkey415

Tyler Johnson could be in play if Goran eyeball is still messed up.

• ml66

• byo34

@IronMonkey415 said...

Gosh Darnnit FD is back to $7.

There is still a $3 shot. I thought the same thing at first.

I hope there is no CLE rest today.. would love to use LeBron.

• IronMonkey415

Dynamic duo of Saric and Holmes could eat again.

• kwest

Linsanity lock

• nita0311

Can i just say i have been having a fantasitc 4 weeks lol. I really thank Rotogrinders for all this information they give on a daily. I had a great birthday and great pay days, it gets no better than that. From Noto to Jm to beermaker, yall always keep me on my toes. I’m forever grateful!

• nita0311

@IronMonkey415 said...

Dynamic duo of Saric and Holmes could eat again.

I been riding Saric hard lately! And he pays off EVERY TIME!

• eatmyturf23

@DfsBopBooth said...

The line looks good, im just nervous about the back to back and on top of it they flew what 1000 miles or so.

Their arms must be more tired than usual

• bhodgman

Hmmm…. Clarkson and Crabbe, or Courtney Lee and Ariza —- DK cash?

• 7klub06

• eatmyturf23

At what point do the lines of cash and gpp strategies blur? I’m pretty sure they do on a shorter 5 game slate. I just pay gpps now. I often found the lines were the same because people take more risks in gpp and the 20% line is similar to cash line

• SlackerAtDFS

@bhodgman said...

Hmmm…. Clarkson and Crabbe, or Courtney Lee and Ariza —- DK cash?

For cash I’d go Ariza / Lee, you’re looking at a much higher floor with those two.

• SlackerAtDFS

@eatmyturf23 said...

At what point do the lines of cash and gpp strategies blur? I’m pretty sure they do on a shorter 5 game slate. I just pay gpps now. I often found the lines were the same because people take more risks in gpp and the 20% line is similar to cash line

I’m sure everyone has heard this a thousand times but one thing to keep in mind with Lines and over/under it’s not what oddsmakers think will happen. It’s what they think they have to set it at to balance bets on either side. Hence lines moving to entice people to even it up for them. That’s why you’ll see popular teams have higher lines than they necessarily should.

• cookcoven

Just an open letter to Boogie from last night, “Sir, may you forever live in a pool of syphilitic leeches you destroyer of all that is good. Thank you and have a nice day.

POS

• Conbon32

Enough value to fit in Lebron AND Harden or is that asking too much?

• bhodgman

@SlackerAtDFS said...

For cash I’d go Ariza / Lee, you’re looking at a much higher floor with those two.

Was thinking the same thing, but now started worrying Ariza could face foul trouble given he’ll be checking LeBron, and Lee is coming off a b2b (plus Hornacek is a lunatic)…

To me, Clarkson seems safest of these 4 guys to hit 5x+ today, and while Crabbe is also coming off a b2b, POR has gone OT its last two games, with Lillard and McCollum both logging heavy minutes, so I’d think Crabbe should play at least 25 minutes today, and possibly 30+… at $3.9k that’s should generate a pretty solid floor…

• sholden

I have a feeling that Harden is the play over LeBron tonight. I just can’t fit him in my lineup as easily as I can with LeBron.

• IronMonkey415

I hope no Cavs are resting today.

• Draftdreamsbig

C Miles or someone else under 4k at F?

• eatmyturf23

@SlackerAtDFS said...

I’m sure everyone has heard this a thousand times but one thing to keep in mind with Lines and over/under it’s not what oddsmakers think will happen. It’s what they think they have to set it at to balance bets on either side. Hence lines moving to entice people to even it up for them. That’s why you’ll see popular teams have higher lines than they necessarily should.

I said nothing about Vegas lines…

• MPDR1983

anyone think bron and kyrie rest today?

• kettab24

is it just me or paul George is sneaky

• dbreak

@Draftdreamsbig said...

C Miles or someone else under 4k at F?

Crabbe at 3900… he’s got really high ceiling tonight

• Cpjttogether

love heisenbergs giphy. but dont worry all you ace king players, despite lebrons great form cpjt has faded lbj. even in cash. So most likely he will get 128 today.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).