• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Boston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 208
    6:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Indiana ( -4 ) —- T: 207
    6:00 PM EST : New York ( -1 ) at Brooklyn ( 1 ) —- T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    9:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• KindGuy

@nita0311 said...

I been riding Saric hard lately!

Pause

• monarch

Lillard for 50 real life points tonight. They need a win, are playing a tight rotation and Bledsoe is also on a B2B with a knee issue.

• KindGuy

My core is D-Rose/Lillard/Bledsoe/LBJ

• IronMonkey415

That core look very strong.

• IronMonkey415

Is ZUBAC back with the team today?

• feekdogg

I should go back to Nuric today, but it’s painful to sit after what he did to me last night.

• Conbon32

Jeremy Lin sneaky? Going against Rose in a fast paced game.

• gaelicgirl

@elementasrat said...

Took a page from the pro book yesterday, made the value plays my core and wheeled the studs. All lineups cashed for first time ever.

• sirashid

Isn’t Iman Shumpert a good defender ? But the Cavs have been ranked bad against opposing SGs for awhile now. I don’t watch the Cavs much so wondering if anyone knows.

• trinidon

Tyler Johnson or Jeremy Lin FD GPP?

YES there is.. enough value to play Harden and LeBron together

• ml66

I see a bounce back today. He got into foul trouble last night. JMHO

• Hiqhliqht

My lu looking like cash if Dragic is out.

• feekdogg

@Conbon32 said...

Jeremy Lin sneaky? Going against Rose in a fast paced game.

Also revenge game.

• dbreak

I’m probably completely over thinking it, but I’m fading Lebron totally today. He played 38 min last night, flew roughly 1000 miles into another time zone for tonight’s game, plus daylight savings. Plus their next game is a. division game vs Pistons on Tuesday. So I think tonight, Lebron’s minutes are limited. And if I’m completely off, then at least have a beer on me from my donation to your winnings 😜

• nita0311

@elementasrat said...

Pause

lmao not in that way but imma chick shouldn’t i be able to say that without the “pause” ?

• lembaba

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Took a page from the pro book yesterday, made the value plays my core and wheeled the studs. All lineups cashed for first time ever.

Value plays a little easier to predict yesterday though. Who are the core values plays today?

• monarch

@lembaba said...

Value plays a little easier to predict yesterday though. Who are the core values plays today?

I like Clarkson, Kilpatrick and C Lee. Also great prices on Gordon and Ryno.

• tonytone1908

@gaelicgirl said...

That’s the way to do it if you do ME. Hit on the few right punts and then it’s just roulette as to which studs go off and hope a couple are in the same lineup. It’s nice because the same stud doesn’t screw you in every lineup if he has a bad night or late scratch. It really all comes down to which low owned punts that do well and if you have them across the board you should see some nice cash.

• Hiqhliqht

@dbreak said...

I’m probably completely over thinking it, but I’m fading Lebron totally today. He played 38 min last night, flew roughly 1000 miles into another time zone for tonight’s game, plus daylight savings. Plus their next game is a. division game vs Pistons on Tuesday. So I think tonight, Lebron’s minutes are limited. And if I’m completely off, then at least have a beer on me from my donation to your winnings 😜

Incorrect.

• MrPerfekt7

@MPDR1983 said...

anyone think bron and kyrie rest today?

Nope. Cavs next game is on Tuesday so they will be fine

• IronMonkey415

Lebron doesn’t want to see people holding up sign like they did yesterday for the Warriors. “WE TRAVEL FROM NEW YORK AND WE ARE NIGHT TIRED, WARRIORS YOU SUCK

He has pride and will play tonight.

• gaelicgirl

@lembaba said...

LOL Just starting to look, can I get back to you? ;-)

• BBWC_10

@elementasrat said...

I’d be careful on Bledsoe, they are playing headgames with him unlis barbosa. I’d say booker is the only reliable guy to think about

• lloydjv1

@elementasrat said...

Alright I’m back to playing the paid games tonight. Won a non DFS contest for $12.50 last night so my bankroll is now at a whopping $12.55.

Time to lose it all!

YOU AND ME BOTH. Had a decent friday night and doubled my BR and then stupidly over invested in that crap yesterday. Of course the PGA gods were unkind to me this weekend as well.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).