• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Boston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 208
    6:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Indiana ( -4 ) —- T: 207
    6:00 PM EST : New York ( -1 ) at Brooklyn ( 1 ) —- T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    9:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• bigkino217

@7klub06 said...

Nope. Cavs next game is on Tuesday so they will be fine

Uh literally almost every time you’re on the second game of a back to back you don’t play the next day. There are almost never back to back to backs. Doesn’t stop people from being rested.

• MrPerfekt7

Playing around with LUs and I have created LUs 1 with LBJ and 1 with Harden both with some good point output. Also did one with both and with out both and points look good.

Is it just easier to pay up for one? James Harden did out perform James and Irving combined DKPts.

• lembaba

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

LOL Just starting to look, can I get back to you? ;-)

Sounds good. I’m liking Crabbe, Zubac, RAnderson, DWill, maybe Nance…

• callmetouch

Channing Frye. That is all

• Joeltimb

Lin is great value tonight. Russell should keep thriving. Holmes is a great PF for cheap. James… I’m torn.

• kwest

@callmetouch said...

Channing Frye. That is all

pft

• MrPerfekt7

Any love for DWill, Nance, Ingram, Acy or Whitehead? Need 3 for cheap plays

• crazylox2001

Lbj or harden

• bigkino217

Avery Bradleys minute restriction lifted

• callmetouch

Frye will put up 30. Versus houston? come on man

• rog11sm

@Conbon32 said...

Jeremy Lin sneaky? Going against Rose in a fast paced game.

I Think Russell and Lin will be the 2 highest owned Point Guards tonight.

• callmetouch

Rondo revenge came for early? Might be popular so fade? Who knows the answer to these secrets

• GBSLurpee

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

Hey guys I got a question:

Which cash games avoid the sharks the best if looking o play $100+? I know the single entry double ups are best ($25) and $5 but which other games are best to go into after those for cash?

• mr_papageorgio

Is Rondo in play going back to his old stomping grounds today?

• danbutakov26

@Joeltimb said...

Lin is great value tonight. Russell should keep thriving. Holmes is a great PF for cheap. James… I’m torn.

whats with people doubting James, the guy can easily put up 60 fantasy point games. playoffs are coming, so his intensity will go only higher

• KindGuy

@nita0311 said...

lmao not in that way but imma chick shouldn’t i be able to say that without the “pause” ?

Oh shit! Lol. I was on my phone and couldn’t see the profile pictures.

In that case, keep on riding Saric hard!

• biged263835

@GBSLurpee said...

Hey guys I got a question:

Which cash games avoid the sharks the best if looking o play $100+? I know the single entry double ups are best ($25) and $5 but which other games are best to go into after those for cash?

If you are on FD put your lineup into 1 and 2 dollar head to heads or 50 50s. It’s a pain in the ass to spread it out but the people playing those stakes are bad to mediocre

@dbreak said...

I’m probably completely over thinking it, but I’m fading Lebron totally today. He played 38 min last night, flew roughly 1000 miles

Agree.. he may even Rest. Plugged in the R. Jefferson with Harden & Louuuu in a bunch!

• GBSLurpee

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@biged263835 said...

If you are on FD put your lineup into 1 and 2 dollar head to heads or 50 50s. It’s a pain in the ass to spread it out but the people playing those stakes are bad to mediocre

Yeah thats what I do as I typically play there but do you have any idea which are best on DK ? Just came 2nd in a decent GPP there and want to start building my bankroll there. Thanks!

• XxHeisenbergxX

@Cpjttogether said...

love heisenbergs giphy. but dont worry all you ace king players, despite lebrons great form cpjt has faded lbj. even in cash. So most likely he will get 128 today.

hahaha that’s awesome.

• KindGuy

@sirashid said...

Isn’t Iman Shumpert a good defender ? But the Cavs have been ranked bad against opposing SGs for awhile now. I don’t watch the Cavs much so wondering if anyone knows.

I don’t watch the Cavs much either but my guess is that the Cavs usually put Shumpert on the opponents point guard since they are usually more offensively dangerous than the shooting guard. As a result they try to hide Kyrie on the opposing shooting guard.

Or it could just be a system thing where Cleveland is just bad at guarding the wings.

• KindGuy

@BBWC_10 said...

I’d be careful on Bledsoe, they are playing headgames with him unlis barbosa. I’d say booker is the only reliable guy to think about

Blazers are just so bad on defense. I’ve been keeping track and they STILL haven’t held an opponent below 100 points since January 31.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Anyone know the deal with Zubac tonight..seems like a nice punt against PHI C..the notes say he was sent down to D on Friday because of the break in schedule. So does that mean he will be back with the Lakers for tonights game?

• KindGuy

@gaelicgirl said...

Took a page from the pro book yesterday, made the value plays my core and wheeled the studs. All lineups cashed for first time ever.

Nice. I’m trying to experiment if it’s optimal to lock in 4 studs and rotate the cheap value guys OR lock in 4 cheap guys and rotate the studs.

• Syzltuth

@7klub06 said...

Any love for DWill, Nance, Ingram, Acy or Whitehead? Need 3 for cheap plays

I’d go acy, dwill & nance

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).