• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Boston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 208
    6:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Indiana ( -4 ) —- T: 207
    6:00 PM EST : New York ( -1 ) at Brooklyn ( 1 ) —- T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    9:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic โ€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• callmetouch

Whitehead,Dinwiddle stack trust me (dont)

• Syzltuth

@bigkino217 said...

Avery Bradleys minute restriction lifted

Yeah, I’m putting him in one and see how he looks with his leash off

• nita0311

@elementasrat said...

Oh shit! Lol. I was on my phone and couldn’t see the profile pictures.

In that case, keep on riding Saric hard!

lol its cool ๐Ÿ˜‚

• hcassidy

Keep an eye on the “Rest” coming. But of note, Kay Felder who has been in the D-League the past 7 games was just re-called by the Cavs for tonight’s game.

• 7klub06

@Syzltuth said...

I’d go acy, dwill & nance

D-will guard or the F

• mathewsmarner

hit the labs cause i have crab(be)

• IronMonkey415

watch it be Irving that will rest.

• kawhisenberg

@hcassidy said...

Keep an eye on the “Rest” coming. But of note, Kay Felder who has been in the D-League the past 7 games was just re-called by the Cavs for tonight’s game.

Looks like he was recalled six days ago?

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/2633/kay-felder

• hcassidy

@kawhisenberg said...

Looks like he was recalled six days ago?

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/2633/kay-felder

That is completely wrong, I would trust this.

Josh Weir posted this 17m ago, Charge tipped off at 3 today.

#Charge won’t have Kay Felder for today’s game vs. RGV. Cavs have recalled Felder, who had spent 7 straight games with Canton on assignment.

—This also could be to replace Bogut although I don’t think they have officially cut him lose yet.

• kawhisenberg

@hcassidy said...

That is completely wrong, I would trust this.

Josh Weir posted this 17m ago, Charge tipped off at 3 today.

#Charge won’t have Kay Felder for today’s game vs. RGV. Cavs have recalled Felder, who had spent 7 straight games with Canton on assignment.

—This also could be to replace Bogut although I don’t think they have officially cut him lose yet.

Oh awesome thanks. I think there’s definitely a chance Kyrie sits today, and I don’t think he sits and LeBron plays that’s gotta be a package deal…

• ASitar

Ingram anyone? #‘s trending up.

• callmetouch

PAAAAAAASS

• callmetouch

Pick Frye or get Fryed

• dunbarnation

Yeah my thought is that Kyrie and Lebron sit tonight. If it was an ABC day game, I would think that they play no matter what.

I think I’m going to make a couple of all day lineups assuming that and see how it goes lol.

• Syzltuth

@7klub06 said...

D-will guard or the F

Deron

Ingram yeah.. and also some Whitehead’s. Also I feel Ulis plays considerable minutes tonight. Looking fwd to these main and late slates!

• dgballer

@hcassidy said...

Keep an eye on the โ€œRestโ€ coming. But of note, Kay Felder who has been in the D-League the past 7 games was just re-called by the Cavs for tonightโ€™s game.

Didn’t Bron and Kyrie already sit out a game at Miami last week? Why would they sit anybody it’s only B2B I work five days in row.WOW

• hcassidy

Keep in mind, the re-call could be because Korver most likely will be out or the possibility that they could sit JR Smith tonight(just came back from fractured thumb and Illness) and played 20 minutes yesterday. Could just be adding depth for today at the G position. Just thought I would pass along the information as something to monitor before Lock.

• AtomicCity42

Good luck early slate folks

• dunbarnation

@hcassidy said...

Keep in mind, the re-call could be because Korver most likely will be out or the possibility that they could sit JR Smith tonight(just came back from fractured thumb and Illness) and played 20 minutes yesterday. Could just be adding depth for today at the G position. Just thought I would pass along the information as something to monitor before Lock.

That’s also a great point. JR could be sitting for rest.

• Conbon32

Lakers are my team and I really hope Zubac plays 30+ mins. He’s a really good player and better than Moz. Moz was one of the worst LA signings in recent memory. I’m all for Zubac if we know how many minutes he is projected to get

• Joeltimb

Zubac has 30pt potential tonight. Worth it for GPP. Just gotta believe.

• Beavsftw

Rolling with some TLC tonight.

• IronMonkey415

I see the Bulls can’t buy a bucket today.

• ohridah

@nita0311 said...

lol its cool ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nita0311 gorgeous

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).