Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at Memphis ( 7 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

First takes

Bledsoe
    Harden
    PG13
    Gasol

Might do a few with a ABC for Harden swap.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

First takes

Bledsoe
    Harden
    PG13
    Gasol

Might do a few with a ABC for Harden swap.

Both Gasol are probably be in play. Preferred option Marc in this case though. The rest of it, same thoughts!

• Nevs32

Lillard, bledsoe, middleton and mcollum, my first take

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Nevs32 said...

Lillard, bledsoe, middleton and mcollum, my first take

Yep! I’d be more on CJ in cash rather than GPPs. I feel like his upside is somewhat capped. He usually ends up in the 30-35 range nightly, which is fine. Sure, he’ll have the a 45-50 burger every once and a while, so maybe I’ll have some GPP exposure. Especially on this kind of slate, you’ll take those ftps where you can!

• superjon

@elving188 said...

Both Gasol are probably be in play. Preferred option Marc in this case though. The rest of it, same thoughts!

Agree on the Gasol’s though I’m probably just going 100% Pau. It just works better for my builds. If I went up to Marc, I’d have to go down from Bledsoe to Dragic or Murray, and I really don’t like either of their match ups.

Right now I’m at about 70% Harden and 30% Giannis. I think Harder is safer, but Giannis has more upside.

I’ve got Bledsoe in my Harden LUs and CP3 in my Giannis LUs.

• scott33

Any love for Russ tonight? I currently have Dame/Bledsoe paired with Harden on FD, wanna get your guys’ feelings on RWB..

• Kmasonbx

@elving188 said...

Grizz are in serious tank mode, Marc is always in danger of going to the bench and not returning, it happened a couple of games ago against the Bulls despite the game being competitive. He’s really risky these days.

• P0key

on FD i have ABC +Harden and 4 players from the heat….now I wait for more injury news,,,cause i dont like this at all

• superjon

@scott33 said...

Any love for Russ tonight? I currently have Dame/Bledsoe paired with Harden on FD, wanna get your guys’ feelings on RWB..

Priced at his ceiling.

PG and Carmelo both playing

Doesn’t have good history vs the Kings

I’ll pass

• DirkDigglerz

Tyler Johnson. is basically a lock… with some Bam Bam

• Ndepompei

going balanced with lillard as my most expensive

• colb24

why did Dragic play 19 mins last game?

• sliceman11

@DirkDigglerz said...

good spot for Richardson also

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/my-player-pool-3-12-2429037

• TrustinthePlan

@DirkDigglerz said...

Bam Bam 50 burger tonight Dirk?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Kmasonbx said...

Grizz are in serious tank mode, Marc is always in danger of going to the bench and not returning, it happened a couple of games ago against the Bulls despite the game being competitive. He’s really risky these days.

Yeah I know but he still played 27 mins and got 35ftps in that game vs the Bulls. I’m not going 100% and they’re not going to have to try too hard to lose vs MIL lol or maybe by some miracle it’ll be competitive. Even so he’s only played less than 30 minutes in 3 of the last 12 games he’s played (19, 27, 29) 30+ ftps in 12 of them and 40+ in 6 of them. His price is fair, I’ll have a few shares, the slate is ugly!

• scott33

@colb24 said...

why did Dragic play 19 mins last game?

Picked up 2 quick fouls in the 1st Q, then sat the 4th due to blowout

• colb24

@scott33 said...

Picked up 2 quick fouls in the 1st Q, then sat the 4th due to blowout

Thank you appreciate it.

• DirkDigglerz

@TrustinthePlan said...

Bam Bam 50 burger tonight Dirk?

Stacking both Bam and Kelly Olynyk is a great strategy. One of them with hit 40 or Both

• Njsum1

@scott33 said...

Spread suggests a blowout is a real possibility. Yet I’ll have a little Russ in case it stays close.

• Matoshea

Does Anderson get a usage bump when LMA is out?

• dominicanpapi

So Houston is favored by 9 against the Spurs who are missing LMA and Leonard? Something’s off. Spread seems too low.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Matoshea said...

Several players do. Anderson, Gay, Bertans, Joffrey…just depends how Pop wants to fk us :)

• BUFUu2

@Matoshea said...

i would like to think anderson and green will get a usage bump i hate playing green lately but up tempo game i think i will make one with him in it… and one with anderson

• BUFUu2

@dominicanpapi said...

So Houston is favored by 9 against the Spurs who are missing LMA and Leonard? Something’s off. Spread seems too low.

yea i agree but last time they played houston aldridge and leonard was out and it was a close guy if i am thinking right

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).