NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at Memphis ( 7 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• noddy

@lloydjv1 said...

Got lucky with a GF watching it back in the 80’s. Boredom makes you creative.

I just got lucky about an hour ago, but neither of the sisters wanted the TV on.

• TXBeran

@noddy said...

I just got lucky about an hour ago, but neither of the sisters wanted the TV on.

You da Frickin man!!!

• BIF

I wish I could see ownerships so I could at least scan rosters and know who to cheer against

• osuryanf

I’m telling ya…. the longer this drags out the more I seriously think DK cancels the slate. It just sounds like something ridiculous they’d do

• noddy

has DK not tweeted anything?

• Ace15

wait someone fill me in on whats going with DK? How come no scoring?

• jgootz421

What did pop do? Not giving starters normal run?

• dragon1952

@osuryanf said...

I’m telling ya…. the longer this drags out the more I seriously think DK cancels the slate. It just sounds like something ridiculous they’d do

They don’t cancel slates because of this. It’s happened quite often actually.

• sanders_tj

Lol this is fucking absurd that it’s over an hour past lock and DK still isn’t working.

How does FanDuel have such a rock solid system and DK’s has numerous problems all the time?

• KOTN26

playing FD tonight, what’s happening on DK?

• lloydjv1

@cbsharpe said...

just saw that…good

Sets my mind at ease. Maybe the time chamge effed up dk.

• sanders_tj

@KOTN26 said...

playing FD tonight, what’s happening on DK?

Nothing.

Literally.

• thetitanlb

Dave Joerger is a clown. Says he wants to play his young guys more right before the game then he goes and gives more minutes to zbo,temple, and Vince carter. Hield and WCS played 9 and 11 minutes. While the 3 old guys played 15,14, and 14 minutes. So wack man

• lloydjv1

@sanders_tj said...

Lol this is fucking absurd that it’s over an hour past lock and DK still isn’t working.

How does FanDuel have such a rock solid system and DK’s has numerous problems all the time?

In Texas we are a captive audience to dk unless you play Yahoo. This is like a power outage during tornado season.

• dragon1952

@noddy said...

I emailed them stating my displeasure, response was
    “Thanks for reaching out! We are aware of this issue and are working with our stat provider to the stats back to normal. We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this.”

Not sure why they assumed I was being patient and understanding though :^ /

• lloydjv1

@osuryanf said...

I sent them an email and suggested they do that. Terrible inconvenience especially on a miniscule slate.

• thetitanlb

@dragon1952 said...

“Thanks for reaching out! We are aware of this issue and are working with our stat provider to the stats back to normal. We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this.”

Message that back to them lol

• Beckhams3Fingers

Jennings going absolutely HAM wow

• dragon1952

@thetitanlb said...

Message that back to them lol

I just did. Told them they must have me confused with someone else :^ /

• DC2380

@dragon1952 said...

DraftKings CX Team

Verified account

DK_Assist Following Following DK_Assist
    More
    We are currently investigating live scoring issues related to NBA. We will post an update once we have resolved the issue. Thank you for your patience.

• IronMonkey415

I’m imagining Gasol eating the Bucks alive right now.

• draftkings5464

@noddy said...

They were “investigating” as of 8:30p est.

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@BIF said...

I wish I could see ownerships so I could at least scan rosters and know who to cheer against

I can see ownership on DK, just no stats

• chronoxiong

@thetitanlb said...

Dave Joerger is a clown. Says he wants to play his young guys more right before the game then he goes and gives more minutes to zbo,temple, and Vince carter. Hield and WCS played 9 and 11 minutes. While the 3 old guys played 15,14, and 14 minutes. So wack man

Welcome to the life of a Kings fan. You never know what you’re gonna get from Dave Joerger. His rotations are so whack.

Anyone seen Pau Gasol?

• Beckhams3Fingers

Jennings is flirting with a triple double at the half. You can’t even make this shit up man.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).