Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at Memphis ( 7 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott33

Nurk outscores Pau in 5 minutes

• osuryanf

Yall are rooting for OT and I need the lowest scoring game of all time to secure 40k… come on y’all dont be selfish! :P

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Another fish move by me going against my original build I’d had in all day with Brewer and switching him out for Kobi ffs

• eatmyturf23

@osuryanf said...

Yall are rooting for OT and I need the lowest scoring game of all time to secure 40k… come on y’all dont be selfish! :P

Will you buy us a beer? lol

(good luck man)

• osuryanf

@eatmyturf23 said...

Will you buy us a beer? lol

(good luck man)

Bud I’ll throw us a damn Kegger

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

This scoring freeze thing is crap

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@osuryanf said...

• marker0357

@osuryanf said...

on my way…got my mug

• eatmyturf23

@osuryanf said...

Hells yeah. Hope it rains in Portland’s Moda Center!

• SkateFiend

0 from Kelly and Winslow so far.

• toddbunner

what a horseshed fest SF was.. Harkless looking like a golden stallion.

• eatmyturf23

@SkateFiend said...

Kelly just checked in, and got a foul.
    Winslow not in yet, need Neck Tat to stop doing things and go take a long rest.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@SkateFiend said...

Kelly literally just stepped on the floor and Winslow hasn’t yet. You’re not the watching? It’s free on ESPN lol

• Supersharpie

@Unico10 said...

This scoring freeze thing is crap

I am buying into the conspiracy theory that this has something to do with DK gaming their contests.

I am moving 100% of my action to FD.

• Benf15harp

@eatmyturf23 said...

Boom I win, bhahahahahhaa

• osuryanf

There’s so many high owned guys in this game I need basically everyone to fail. You know how badly that sucks? Trust me, I know the odds are stacked against me BIG TIME. But hoping NURK-Lillard-McCollum-Bam-Olynyk all fail lol… even then I’m probably still not safe. Sigh.

Best case scenario is Portland just blows this this thing wide open and Spoelstra does his best Pop impression and plays duds…. a man can dream, right?!?

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@elving188 said...

Kelly literally just stepped on the floor and Winslow hasn’t yet. You’re not the watching? It’s free on ESPN lo

Really thought when Richardson picked up his second foul early that I would see Winslow sooner than this though!!!! Got a little happy for nothing lol

• jjpk

DK live scoring eat a bag of dicks.

• SkateFiend

@elving188 said...

Kelly literally just stepped on the floor and Winslow hasn’t yet. You’re not the watching? It’s free on ESPN lol

I can see from yahoo gameday that they didn’t play. They got zero points.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@RandysCrow said...

Really thought when Richardson picked up his second foul early that I would see Winslow sooner than this though!!!! Got a little happy for nothing lol

I took Ellington, Dragic & Bam + Dame

I avoided all those other guys

• TheRyanFlaherty

WTF Richardson.
    Dude can’t stay on the court…this is ridiculous. Keeps sucking me in because of the price. Oh well…

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Just saw a few updates on DK, no where near what it’s supposed to be

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@elving188 said...

I took Ellington, Dragic & Bam + Dame

I avoided all those other guys

One line up I just have Bam.

But My main has T Johnson, Winslow and Bam. But if I knew that Kyle Anderson was only going to get 15 minutes I would have did things differently!!! Only Spur I took, and I only did that cause LMA and (mostly) Manu were out…..

• osuryanf

Come on Portland blow this thing up to 20+! Lol

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

apparently whoever is running DK scoring just DVR’d the game, slowly starting to catch up

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).