Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at Memphis ( 7 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@RandysCrow said...

Haha….the funny thing is that if Bam gets 42 (which honestly is possible but highly doubtfull) I would pass the line with all three line ups I entered. But I am not counting on that entry.

My best chance is with the T Johnson/Wislow/Bam combo needing 48.2 or the Dragic/JJohnson/Bam line that needs 58.

Yeah both are certainly possible but yeah the 2nd is the best candidate for sure lol

• Thechamp1995

RG Overall Ranking

Heat hanging in!!

• Benf15harp

@elving188 said...

I hope he gets you..billions and billions..and billions..and billions..lol

Lol.

• Orangeflow

.25 points out for 2nd to last set in the money……1.50 for the last set. Seems the entire train is going to make it into the station tonight.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

So that’s Bams like 4th miss on the easiest shots he could possibly be afforded

• eatmyturf23

Meanwhile Lillard keeps draining 3s

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Dame every time he puts up a 3..

• eatmyturf23

Why doesn’t Nurk always play like this? He could dominate if he didn’t act bored half the games.

• dbullsfan

6 points off the cash line now with 6 guys in this game so hopefully the Heat can keep it close and I can try to at least make some of the money from my other entries back.

got to 198 with 99 PMR, maybe I can cash one of these $5’s. Need more Lill, T Johnson

• toddbunner

When Tony Snell is in the winning lineup, you know its time to give up on DFS

• biga0787

Bam really needs to get his head out of his ass. Maybe Collins can get’some run. Dame just keep doing what dame is doing

• Orangeflow

Last lineup set in the $1 big GPP and the 10k Jukebox now 3 points out of the money. Need anyone to hit. I was wrong. This lineup is ALL live except……..yep…….Gasol right in the middle of it with 10.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@toddbunner said...

When Tony Snell is in the winning lineup, you know its time to give up on DFS

I feel like that was the definition of rostering a guy with hopes of garbage time/blowout run! Idk why they like Snell so much there lol

• Orangeflow

207.25 now on the last identical set of 4….all 5 sets in both gpp in the money…Gonna go watch the one near the top and count the cha-chings

What about B Jennings for MIL? Was he available to pick for tonight’s slate? Forgot about him. He had huge night.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@866 said...

What about B Jennings for MIL? Was he available to pick for tonight’s slate? Forgot about him. He had huge night.

Benf joked about no Jennings no cash..but no he was not available, i checked when I was making LUs LOL

• Orangeflow

LOL……..that last 4 LU identical set is soarinnnnnnnng up now. All of them are. The field must have played a ton of SA. Lesson learned guys!

Wow.. B Jennings wasn’t even available. Figured maybe 0.8% had him today maybe as a filler. I used Rathan-Mayes again at 3600, he had a bad game but saw 21 mins.

• dbullsfan

@Orangeflow said...

LOL……..that last 4 LU identical set is soarinnnnnnnng up now. All of them are. The field must have played a ton of SA. Lesson learned guys!

problem is this game is starting to get out of hand, need a Miami run to keep this close.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@eatmyturf23 said...

Why doesn’t Nurk always play like this? He could dominate if he didn’t act bored half the games.

Right??
    Hate him and his coach so much… at least I didn’t play Ed Davis…

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

damn with the usual. 4 fouls already..Richardson 4..Ellington 3..everyone pick them up

• eatmyturf23

I’ve gotten 0 points from my 3 Heat players in this 3rd Q.

• dbullsfan

man wish I had gone Nurk instead of Capella but dude just lets me down every time.

• biga0787

I’m hoping Collins gets garbage time run and bam doesn’t foul out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).