Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at Memphis ( 7 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Codyveo

Nurrrrkkkiccc! Hope the Heat make a run and keep it close so I can take down the Rainmaker

• Orangeflow

@dbullsfan said...

problem is this game is starting to get out of hand, need a Miami run to keep this close.

Winning in every single double up I played. Only 30 $2 50/50. Wish I had played more if I knew folks were going SA – Gay, Gasol, teamwide heavy.

Spurs are clawing to even making it. Looks as though POP will be their doom.

• dbullsfan

man Winslow is killing on the glass just need some points to get that dbl dbl

• BBWC_10

@Orangeflow said...

LOL……..that last 4 LU identical set is soarinnnnnnnng up now. All of them are. The field must have played a ton of SA. Lesson learned guys!

What contest are you making all this money in?

• Orangeflow

seeing that Gasol 10 in the middle of some of my GPP 4 identical team sets is hurting my eyes…..seriously

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Orangeflow said...

Winning in every single double up I played. Only 30 $2 50/50. Wish I had played more if I knew folks were going SA – Gay, Gasol, teamwide heavy.

Spurs are clawing to even making it. Looks as though POP will be their doom.

Lol as if it was a surprise that people played Spurs players. C mon

Pau without LMA is usually gold..Gay starting..who could’ve know the entire team would get Pop’d that bad

• FunchessOfFun

Hit every single punt tonight. Going to cash 10/20 in the $5 main on DK…but what could have been if Gasol (Pau) and Anderson didn’t shit on all 20 LU’s. Had Olynik instead of Nurk on the 10/20 that won’t cash. Tilting that I could have used the $11,200 in salary between Gasol and Anderson to get Dragic and literally anyone else.

• Bnett2210

Need game to get close…have 3 LUs in the top 190 and all diff game stacks of this game with Middleton and Bledsoe the only 2 not in this game.

• Orangeflow

@BBWC_10 said...

What contest are you making all this money in?

$1 big game GPP and 10k jukebox…..got 30 $2 50/50 (winning $60) im in 1st to 3rd in them. 4th in one

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Bnett2210 said...

Need game to get close…have 3 LUs in the top 190 and all diff game stacks of this game with Middleton and Bledsoe the only 2 not in this game.

• Orangeflow

Lowest in $1 is 217.5 My lowest set of 4 identical is 227.25 Highest in it is 240.25 (240.25 is my double up lineup. Jukebox is just a repeat but not watching it…. Didnt even want to play tonight because its my birthday and the slate size and juice of it all. I played small tonight. Worked out well.

• eatmyturf23

Winslow is ON FIRE!!!!

• biga0787

Maybe they need lillard back in.

• dbullsfan

uh oh 4 points from winning 11 cents in the top scorer free roll thing.

• Codyveo

Put nurkic and dame back in pllleeeaaassseee

• Orangeflow

@eatmyturf23 said...

Winslow is ON FIRE!!!!

He wont be after this time out!

• eatmyturf23

I’m now at 256 on FD and making my money back, yay.

A few of you other guys with hopes of taking something down tonight, and I’m grateful if I can just get money back haha. I’m 19 points from my BTS line too, wonder if that’s back in range now…

• mnsugrinder

Who’s the doorknob on here that knocked a Middleton, Winslow, Brewer play earlier? It’s in the winning lineup lol this forum

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@eatmyturf23 said...

Winslow is ON FIRE!!!!

12.6 more away with the Heat players I mentioned! Got…..to…..get…..there….

It is funny that I always seem to cross the line with like 2 minutes left in the last game lol Nothing like making me beg for it!!!!

• eatmyturf23

@Orangeflow said...

He wont be after this time out!

• eatmyturf23

@RandysCrow said...

12.6 more away with the Heat players I mentioned! Got…..to…..get…..there….

It is funny that I always seem to cross the line with like 2 minutes left in the last game lol Nothing like making me beg for it!!!!

Beg Randy. Beg.

(hope you get it!)

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@mnsugrinder said...

Who’s the doorknob on here that knocked a Middleton, Winslow, Brewer play earlier? It’s in the winning lineup lol this forum

who would argue those are bad plays the way all 3 have been playing? I’ve got no one to kick except myself for taking Brewer outta my cash lines in place of Kobi..literally had Brewer in all day until like 5p and switched..I’m a donkey for that one :)

• Orangeflow

Winslow is getting shut down now by a wall of starters…..

• eatmyturf23

NO Kelly O, don’t travel!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).